Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

LOVE drinking piss, anyway i can drink it... from the tap, from a sloppy hole, from a cup left on the shelf at the bar... fuck even drink my own usually every morning when i wake up, piss in a glass and drink it.  Recycle that HOT fuckin piss!

I'm pretty sure I'm not the only bottom who's hoping tops will do it and not tell us.  I have one topbud who waits until he has gone soft and I go in to clean him off and then whatever 30 seconds into that he starts to piss and dares me to spill it.  I don't.

Usually buds I am partying with will tell me they need to piss and we go into the shower or playroom or whatever so that if I can't take all of it, they can just cover me with it.  But I try to not let that happen...before i take their piss I will blow a couple BIG clouds to get in the right head space and then popper up.  So I always drink every drop.  That's a hot nasty high...but chempiss up the ass is even beter, almost as good as a slam ha.

• Like 2

When I was kid I use to piss on myself, tried for my mouth...piss in the nose burns lol I use to love our drive in, the bathroom had a trough urinal. I would stare at the man dicks and thier powerful streams of hot golden fluid. Got caught by a couple, surprizingly one just smiled, gave me better view, shook it in his hand, rubbed it off in my hair and left. The other guy that caught me, said your a bit young to be drooling over a grown mans piss, one of these days little guy and left. I had to lick to one drop I know he purposely left.

In my mid 20's my partner and I had went to the local bar, strippers and $2.00 pictures. We were naked before we made our way into the house, in no time he was pounding my ass for life, but kept stopping running to the bathroom. After the 2nd time when he wanted to get up I locked my legs, go when we are done. He got to the point he was begging to get up, I took a hit of poppers, gave him a hit, fuck me. I suddenly. Felt waves of heat and tingles run through my body, him with a look of horror on his face, my ass spasming in delight I relized, looking up, your pissing arn't you. Oh god I'm so sorry, I got it under control but not for long let me up. I took a huge huff of poppers, put them up to his nose, looked him in the eye, not till  you finish that feels great. His horror turned into a grin, it does don't it, threw back his head, let it go, the rest of the night his dick never left my ass. Inside a week the only place he would piss was in his private urinal. I would even go to his work on breaks for him to piss. 

My partner now of 15 years takes his morning piss in me everyday and loves piss fucking my slut hole. A while back one of the trailer park drunks shows up, as usual my partner is pulling him to the trash to the bed room. 10 minutes later he's running to bathroom, grabbing a towel, running back to bedroom. After the drunk left he looked at me, that asshole thought he was cumming and pissed in my mouth, and you were a good slut and swallowed every drop. No, i pulled away n spit it out but he pissed all in my face everywhere. I jumped up drug him in the bedroom and started licking his face and body.

Last time he was here, when he left here my partner looked at me and stated, next time he is here the only place he is pissing is in my mouth, I want every drop of that nasty 100 proof piss. That night he came into the bedroom, get your mouth on it, he gripped my head, you been begging for years so don't loose a drop. I felt his dick swell, jerk and nmy belly finally got that golden tanty piss I had longed for....

• Upvote 1

On 26/09/2015 at 1:38 PM, FelchingPisser said:

With my screen name, it's not too much of a surprise to "learn" I love piss play--and am vers for drinking it.  It's already been said--hydrate the feeder.  That's why I often wait until mid session to feed, so I have a chance to be constantly drinking water or tea during the first few rounds of fucking.  I often test the strength of my piss by getting the guy on the fuck bench, then pissing his ass crack and and licking it off him.  If it's clear--the next round goes down his throat.  If it's stronger than I think he might like, I'll keep drinking and cover him again until I get it to clear...

wow.... THAT I call a considered Top ... wow... 

I love drinking piss directly from the cock ... or ass ... nothing goes wasted...but agree that some piss is simply too salty that I cant take it without gagging... 

2 hours ago, FFun2BB said:

wow.... THAT I call a considered Top ... wow... 

I love drinking piss directly from the cock ... or ass ... nothing goes wasted...but agree that some piss is simply too salty that I cant take it without gagging... 

I am often playing with guys who are new to piss--they like the idea of it but have no experience.  I want them to enjoy it--not be put off by piss so strong they decide to never do it again.

3 minutes ago, FelchingPisser said:

I am often playing with guys who are new to piss--they like the idea of it but have no experience.  I want them to enjoy it--not be put off by piss so strong they decide to never do it again.

....LOL... Like I said YOU ARE TOO GOOD FOR WORDS :-) 

and I am sure that you have them all "hooked" to the joy of piss and fetching ...mmmm

it would be such joy to taste you ... in every sense ... and none of your juices would be wasted ... 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Never had anyone drink my piss before but as a bottom I love it the first time was strange. The top daddy had me in the tub kneeled down and he started pissing on metold me to openand started pissing in my mouth then started to swallow it was awesome I loved it.  Then I met a shemale top after she cummed in my hole I sucked her off then bent me over again to fuck me and she started to piss in my hole and fuck me at the same time it was awesome time so yes I love piss.  I want more