Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I drank another guy's piss for the first time as a young teen. Was part of a broader sexual experience, among my first. I had an enthusiastic teacher lol

And yea, I love drinking piss. But I only really like it when it's especially strong and pungent. Watery-assed piss doesn't do much for me. Strong, dark yellow piss that reeks is what I want!

• 4 weeks later...

I let my piss go wherever I am, constantly soaking my jeans and sneakers. My bed is soaked every night as well as being shitty. Hardly ever use a toilet and I've NEVER wiped my ass. Love drinking it from any guy willing to give it to me and drink my own a lot. I'm a pisspigcumslut?

• 2 months later...

I met up with a hot young black guy a few weeks ago who threw me a really hot fuck with his thick 8" cock.  After breeding me in the bedroom he went into the bathroom to wipe off his cock, and then I heard him say "Get in here."  I thought maybe I didn't have clean towels out or something, but instead he told me to get on my knees and open my mouth.  At first I kept up with his stream of piss, but he could go like a racehorse.  After a while I couldn't keep up and he just started laughing uncontrollably as he pissed all over my face and hair and chest and as I tried to chug what he was putting in my mouth.  That was my first time taking piss, but I'm looking forward to more and learning to keep up so I don't spill any.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Guest ByronicHero

Massive piss drinking fan here. My fuck bud also makes piss cubes for me, which he inserts in my arse, one after another, and they melt inside me. I can’t tell you the intense feeling of joy it gives. 

Guest Italiguy

Can’t get enough piss.  Drink every drop.  Also take it in my ass.  Have drunk my tops day old piss out of bowl.