Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I love piss, I do not like yellow piss I prefer diluted piss with beer or water liquor also adds a nice flavor sometimes. Not many people are into it but I have introduced my share here in the area. I like to drink from the tap and a time or two in my ass. Most guys cannot get there flow started. If a guy starts pissing and it is strong or rancid I won't swallow it goes on me!  

I LOVE taking a load of piss in my ass, especially if it's chempiss!

I *WANT* to learn to drink it, either straight from the dick, or from another's ass, or even a glass full. I just need to find a guy (or group of guys) that will let me try, as often as possible,  so I can make it second nature to drink it,  so the taste doesn't make me gag. 

I want to be able to be the nastiest pig possible, for those guys that want that. 

I love pleasuring Men, and want to be able to do anything they wish. 

Atlantic City, NJ area,  if anyone is willing to help train me!

20170928_032845.jpg

The rank piss such as morning piss is hot on my skin and clothes.... soaking into me and drying on. Also up my cunt. But it'#s nice to taste it anyway and swallow a little bit during the session.... even the more rank, undrinkable , creates a lust and connection...  The clearer stuff... more hyrated pisser as manyhave referred to above.. esp Beer piss... is delicious in the mouth and belly... yum yum.

To play with an other guy's piss is awesome. I'm crazy about to be on my fours, and getting piss on my face, my body. Then always try to swallow piss. I'm more successful with drinking piss as taking piss in my ass. I don't know why, but in Hungary it is hopeless to find kinkey guys.

So if anyone of you plan a trip to Hungary, remember me ;)

• Like 1

Guest Chubdude

I love drinking piss im alway up drink guy piss anywhere but have yet take it up my ass ... Only done it twice but loved it