Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

Guest perverthomoslave

Thus far I've only drank my own, but I love doing it. I've been drinking my piss daily the past 2 weeks :D

I love drinking piss when I pnp and never miss a drop.  The first time  I drank  piss was years ago before my pnp days when I was sucking a hot rubber top in a sex club in Sweden. It was the first time I went to a sex club.  While I was sucking him, he suddenly held my head still. Before I knew what happend, he let go a long stream of piss in my mouth. I got so turned on that I drank it all. His pee tasted watery so it was almost like drinking water. Another memorable experience was while I was in a gay bar in London, I was fooling around with this hot leather top in the middle of crowded bar when he suddenly ordered me to kneel down and drank his pee. I happily obliged but his pee was so bitter that I almost wanted to throw up. The only reason I didn’t was because I didn’t want to soil my brand new leather gear. Plus I didn’t want to make a scene out in the open in the middle of the bar. That said, i must have enjoyed this experience as I still remember it vividly and think about it when I jerk off.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest knotmecum

Always drink piss now, especially love drinking it from a daddys semi hard cock and letting it fill my mouth and take big gulps.

Guest Deviantlad

Love to swallow all piss especially chem piss. It is surprising just how much of a buzz/hit you can get from it. Also great to have a guy piss inside your cunt and then to have him fist you after ;@)

Edited by Deviantlad