Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

Guest Worfil

Drinking one's own piss is a wonderful act of self love and drinking that of others' is rewarding on an increasing scale of their filth and depravity. I am addicted to the piss of the really filthy and depraved.

It's an AMAZING feeling, having a guy piss up your ass! The heat is such a wonderful feeling!

And if it's chempiss, it's even better!

And the mental feeling, of offering your asshole to a man (or men) to piss into, is indescribable! It's like you're offering him a part of you, that is purely submissive. 

I knew at a very early age that I wanted to drink a mans piss and be showered in it. Love getting it in my eyes and feel the way it stings a bit. Also love looking up at a kinky daddy as his cock is in my mouth as a steady stream of warm piss flows down my throat. 

So thirsty for more piss right now.

I am in terre haute, Indiana and always ready to serve a dominant daddy/master. 

pb7_preview.jpeg

pb2_preview.jpeg

I have been drinking my own piss for the past 12 years.  For the past 7 years I have drank it from other guys either from the tap or a cup they may fill for me.  Love all kinds of piss, dilute, beer piss, and even the strong first piss of the day.  When drinking really strong piss I get diarrhea temporarily so I make sure there is a toilet available soon after drinking piss from a guy that is really strong in flavor.  In any case, I love to drink all kinds of piss and as much piss as possible.  

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

I have been pissed in and pissed on. I dont like the taste of piss...but lately been looking for a guy who will forcefully make me drink his piss after i swallow his cum. Dont have to like the taste of piss to know your place as a Urinal.

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

My ideal pissing in mouth fantasy is this: My daddy or master, after breeding me...grabs me by the ponytail and positions me on my knees. "Open ur mouth cunt right now!" I do so and he shoves his big cock DEEP down my throat. Then a strong stream of piss shoots out down my throat. My master would be able to tell i dislike the taste...and hes laughing at me the whole time as hes using me like a toilet. I try to swallow all that i can but his piss stream is strong and hard for me to swallow all at once. Master understands this so that's why when he's done using my faggot whore throat, he makes me lick any piss that got on the dirty floor.  And yes im that lowly of a faggot for real men id lick the dirty floor to get any cum and piss.

On 7/12/2018 at 8:02 AM, TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY said:

I have been pissed in and pissed on. I dont like the taste of piss...but lately been looking for a guy who will forcefully make me drink his piss after i swallow his cum. Dont have to like the taste of piss to know your place as a Urinal.

I'm glad you're learning, young cunt. Men don't care what faggots like or want.

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, SirPhilippe said:

I never had a bot or sub not wanting to drink my piss & be showered. I may be wrong but I think every gay bot drinks good male piss

It totally depends on the quality of the male. Lots of fags will balk at taking the waste water of low-quality males. You, on the other hand, can successfully demand nearly any service or act of degradation, because you are in the top echelon of real men. Queers are constitutionally incapable of denying you anything.