Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

On 9/25/2015 at 11:16 PM, poptronic said:

Just wondering how many guys out there are into water sports and piss drinking?

I absolutely love when a guy pisses in my ass and fills me up, but I also know that it's not the easiest thing for a guy to pull off. Sometimes guys have trouble getting soft enough to piss and then being able to squeeze it out with a tight hole wrapped around their dick.

Piss drinking on the other hand is something I have little experience with. I drank a guy's entire piss load once and it just tasted like warm water, not much to it. I thought that experience was pretty hot.

Today, I had quite a different experience. A guy who I met who is into water sports wanted me to piss all over him in the shower, which I happily obliged. Then he wanted to do the same to me, but feeling adventurous, I put my mouth around his cock while he was pissing. I wish I hadn't. His piss tasted so rank, I spit it out and gagged, almost threw up. Tasted way different from the first guy whose piss I drank.

So just curious as to what experiences other guys have had with this and how much you may like (or dislike) drinking dudes' piss.

It all depends on the pissers diet.  Green veggies like broccoli, Brussel sprouts, asparagus, cabbage have very harsh tastes. Have your pArtner really load up on water to dilute their urine.  Also remember, many meds have strong and rancid tastes.  My HIV meds are quite acrid-tasting.  I always drink at least  3 liters of water starting  a couple of hours before piss play.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest 4BlackMen
On 9/25/2015 at 11:16 PM, poptronic said:

Just wondering how many guys out there are into water sports and piss drinking?

I absolutely love when a guy pisses in my ass and fills me up, but I also know that it's not the easiest thing for a guy to pull off. Sometimes guys have trouble getting soft enough to piss and then being able to squeeze it out with a tight hole wrapped around their dick.

Piss drinking on the other hand is something I have little experience with. I drank a guy's entire piss load once and it just tasted like warm water, not much to it. I thought that experience was pretty hot.

Today, I had quite a different experience. A guy who I met who is into water sports wanted me to piss all over him in the shower, which I happily obliged. Then he wanted to do the same to me, but feeling adventurous, I put my mouth around his cock while he was pissing. I wish I hadn't. His piss tasted so rank, I spit it out and gagged, almost threw up. Tasted way different from the first guy whose piss I drank.

So just curious as to what experiences other guys have had with this and how much you may like (or dislike) drinking dudes' piss.

I love to drink piss from cock, especially a large one.  But it all depends how the guy eats. I once started to drink piss from a guy who was a chain smoker and his piss was rank with the taste of cigarettes.   I couldn’t do it.  Other guys I have.  My ideal guy is built, muscle Bear, Hairy, nice round ass, hung, and an alpha male.   I want him to take charge so when I’m not compliant, he spits on my face, slaps me, punches me, chloroform’s me, gets buddies to Gang rape me, forces me to suck their cocks, balls, and eat their ass and they all piss on me, in me, and make me drink from their cocks.  I wish more guys commanded me to drink their piss as they treat me like a useless whore. 

Am on vacation in Asia right now. Landed Thursday morn n spent Thursday afternoon n eve in a leather tops collar n cuffs. This man filled every thing I have wanted for so long.  It got to be a pretty wild time n he knew I wanted that strong harsh golden stream.  Ge used my mouth my ass n never the toilet.  All I have wanted since leaving his home is everything that cums out of his holes.

3 days n there is lots of peoples dna that I am carrying around tight now.

• Upvote 1

On 10/21/2018 at 1:56 AM, wonderfulwoof said:

Am on vacation in Asia right now. Landed Thursday morn n spent Thursday afternoon n eve in a leather tops collar n cuffs. This man filled every thing I have wanted for so long.  It got to be a pretty wild time n he knew I wanted that strong harsh golden stream.  Ge used my mouth my ass n never the toilet.  All I have wanted since leaving his home is everything that cums out of his holes.

3 days n there is lots of peoples dna that I am carrying around tight now.

Thats sounds like exactly what I need!  Just use me, no need for the bathroom. 

I love piss play big time.... getting pissed on, drinking from the tap, and getting pissed in the ass( still looking for my first piss up there?). One time, I was playing with two guys and our catheters are connected together and we took turns to pee into each other. That’s the hottest experience I have ever had!

• Like 1

Guest tampaSub4use

I have been pissed on a few time times and managed to drink some of it. I Loved it! I would luv to find some tops that will train me to drink full piss loads and also piss in my ass! 

Edited by tampaSub4use

• 3 weeks later...