Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I was at a house party and this 22 yr old that I've taken a lot of piss from in the past, he comes up to me and says, "hey, I got you a beer, thought u might be thirsty" I knew once I grabbed the warm bottle of beer that he must've filled it up in the bathroom. And there I was mingling with everyone at the party drinking this boys piss from a beer bottle. As I drink, I will occasionally look over to him and he would have the cutest and sexiest devilish grin on his face. After the party walking back to our cars we went onto someones driveway in between cars because he had to take a piss so I sucked his dick while he pissed down my throat. You just can't plan these sort of things. And if you try to relive/re-enact it, it's never the same. I've tried to coax similar situations to happen with other guys lately, but, it just never works out right. Oh well, just gotta wait for another spontaneous event. 

i still haven't done it. i've had lots of piss up my ass, and love that, having a Tops cock and contents in my pussy is always my first choice, butt having Him in me is so important that i'll take Him any way He wants or needs.  

Honestly, not yet having drunk piss i'm still nervous about it, but i love the Top/bottom dynamic of being in the position to take Him and Him 'training' me to take it.  For me the bigger part of sex is psychological, Him penetrating and putting a part of Himself in me, so it's mind fuck for me.  i suspect i will not enjoy the taste of piss... initially, that it will end up becoming one of those things where i am changed by a Tops need and desire to love it and it will become yet another need for me to have it once He has inseminated me with His piss and impregnated me with Himself.  That's how it works with me, it's like a Top turns me into an addict who needs Him after conditioning me.

• Like 1

Guys text me about piss 251 656 7789

I am a piss pig urinal.    Puss is why I suck dicks.   Been sucking and drinking guys piss. since 9th grade.    The smell of the pissy school bathrooms.     Pissy park public bathrooms and puss soaked skating rink bathrooms.   Drove me. Insane.   I was i obsessed.    
     I.   Decided I would try every day. Of my life to suck drink and lick and smell as much puss as I could.    I went to every public bathroom. Urinal.   Park. School bathrooms.   Skate rinks just to. Lick and suck and cram rags and cups and anything that would capture and hold  boys piss.     I didn’t even care.  I put my number up everywhere there was a urinal. 
     This is all I want.   Finally.   Guys would hit me up and call me and I was getting 20-30 calls and texts  every day.     At my school I was known as the piss  pig boi fag.  
   It was cool with me.     I thought I was crazy or special.  Or weird.   But I  now know.   That there are. Millions of guys into this.   And guys will feed other guys their piss and cock     I would tell guys truth and just ask  if I could suck the piss from their cock. 
    Just be truthful   And  you can have all the sweet piss you want.     I spend every day  sucking piss Or working and sucking  piss. Licking urinals      Guys totally understand   It’s a different age we live in  and guys are looking for cocksuckers like me  now.      
        Text me  voice message   Email me 

251 656  7789    Alex  

Sypherdin@yahoo.vom    
  Sorry about any typos     If you see a word that says   Puss    It’s supposed to be  PISS 

I also pay for sweet piss and pissd rags too. 
Contact me 

• Upvote 1

Hey guys.   Text me.  Or voice me about piss 251 656 7789.   
    Yes.  I am obsessed with  PISS.   I am a total bottom piss pig.  Urinal.   
    When I simply smell. Pissy and piss soaked. Bathrooms and urinals it drives me  crazy. 
  It started in school.    I knew then I had to do something.   Anything.  Everything I could to lick. Suck and drink.  Guys piss. 
   I spend 70 percent of my time in school bathrooms and park bathrooms.  Licking sucking drinking piss at urinals 

All I ever wanted was to suck guys piss from their dicks.    And be a urinal for guys to use. 
   I made this a reality now.     I want to smell. Piss and cum and ore cum all over me.    I want to be soaked in other guys piss.  I pay for bottles of piss too. 
      The bathrooms at school and at parks are so nasty there is piss soaking everything. All the time. Every day.    Also dried up yellow crusty piss.  Puddles of it on floor and oozing down urinals.    I would  lick and suck up as much of this. Crusty yellow piss that guys waste 

The biggest lesson is.  This.     Guys will feed you puss if they simply know that you want to suck piss from their dick.      I am very truthful and tell guys  or put up my number at every urinal possible.    Just Becuz you live the taste and smell of piss doesn’t make you a bad personal.     Until I started sucking piss   I was a shy. Guy hoping to suck cocks.  
  Once I started telling the truth and letting guys know.   I have been getting 20 or 30.  Messages and calls every day.  About sucking cock and piss.      Piss  changed my life.   And it’s the best sex. A guy can have.    All I want now is to suck piss from guys dicks.  
   My number is 251 656 7789.     I am Alex. 
  My email is. Syoherdin@yahoo.com 

Please text me. About puss. Voice be. Email me.   Do whatever.    I pay for pisd  too and piss soaked  rags.   Towels.   Anything that reeks of a guys piss.    I suck guys dicks dry.  
    I am totally in love with piss and. I am a urinal piss pig .      Contact me. Please 

Guys.  I am obsessed with piss  I go to this. Park  bathroom. It  stinks and reeks pissy  urinals.     Such a turn on. .  I have Ickes. Sucked. And drank  these clean for years

large deep bowls. Full of  piss from guys. 15-40 

I have  gotten so used to  drinking piss  everyday. I got to have it now. It’s an  Addictiion 

The other day. I was kneeling. Guys came in

asked me if I was the cock sucker fag  they supposed to meet     I had 4 guys I. The bathroom one was piss fucking my face 2 others were standing by jacking off 

I told them. Please don’t waste piss and cum in a urinal. Please can u save it for my mouth at least   
    I had 3 guys at once trying to  force me to swallow piss and cum.  It was crazy.  I had. Cum oozing from my face and I was chucking on piss.   I told them I meet guys everyday  and could suck them dry regularly  

This bathroom is fantastic    I drain guys  in here  they come to feed my face   It’s the best thing in the world. 
  251 656 7789 alex 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys. My number is 2516567789. Text me. Message me.   Voice me.      Again 2516567789 text me about piss.     Voicemail me. Message me.    Any fucking thing. If it’s about piss. I suck drink lick    Smell.  Piss.   Pay for piss.      I suck as much piss from.  Bathroom urinals   As I can.    I bend down and take as much cock  in my mouth sucking as much pisd as humanly possible.       Text me.       Get intouch with me.  Make a few bucks off me if you want.  
   I fell in love with piss in 9th grade.   The smell of the nasty pissy piss soaked boys bathrooms turned me on so fucking much. I had a hard on cock most all day.   I was super sensitive I guess to piss. And could smell piss 100d of feet away.    
   I would skip classes. To go to this one stinky piss soaked  bathroom.    The boys would piss everywhere.  And the utinal were so clog  full of piss they would. Leak and drip piss. 
  I spent many hours sucking as much piss as I could from these urinals.  I put cups in the urinals.     Boys would always piss them full. 
    It was. Paradise for me .  I was so full of puss so many days.  I was bloated.,    I took piss home  ad much as I could   I used rags and towels and bags     I wanted my room and bed to smell like all the urinals at school.  
    My parents thought I was bed wetting   But I would  fill my thermos  and other things full  of other boys urinal piss and either drink it    And/or pour it all over my bed and pillows. 
i sucked so much of their piss  I would sometimes  have to throw up  Becuz I was so full and bloated   Of piss.    I got to where my room smelled just like the boys piss soaked bathrooms at school .    I went around to all the bathrooms and robbed the urinals of most of the piss in them   I got used to drinking piss one day    I was  dipping  piss with a rag from a urinal  and this guy cane in and caught me doing this.     I had been sucking and drinking and getting piss for almost 2 years like this  I knew this guy from a biology class   He was  fairly hot.    He asked me   WTF   I was doing. 
 I had no idea what to tell him    
        I was always sob timid and shy and scarred    
but I really was caught  red handed      I told him   The truth      I told him  I really loved piss   And I wanted piss   I loved the smell and feel and taste of piss.     He asked me   If I was drinking piss out of the urinals and I told him yes   I didn’t know any other way  to get  piss other than that     I wanted it so much. 
      He told me  that he had to piss and asked me if I ever sucked piss from a guys 8 inch dick before        I said no.         He then asked me if I wanted to suck the piss from his dick. 
     I told him I would love to suck as much piss as he could give me.      This started me sucking guys dicks   A lot.      The guy was  brad     And he told me he had  several  soccer friends and if I wanted piss he could tell them  about me and to talk to me about sucking them too. 
I said  ok  please.    All unwanted was to smell puss and suck piss from guys cocks or  urinals   I didn’t give a crap about girls . 
    It was crazy    It became a   Nightmare.  I was sucking  guys cocks before school    During school    After school     At home    In bathrooms  in woods     Anyplace I could get  it. 
    I was constantly  full and  I would  throw up a lot Becuz I sucked so much piss. 
   This was  everything I  wanted  my clothes smelled   My room smelled so pissy my parents never opened it up.    I saved and kept as much piss as I could get from urinsls and  guys. 
  To this day  I go around to parks and bathrooms  and still get as much pisscas I possibly can.  I suck ad many guys off as I can  my love for piss  still goes on and on 
    If you are a guy and want to chat or text me or message me   About piss      My number is 2516567789     USA       Gulfcoast    Text me I will suck your cock dry   Thanks    
 Alex 

The best experience is sucking guys piss in a public bathroom. Near the urinals  where  I can smell. The pissy piss smell.   Puss turns me on so huge. I am so addicted. It’s incredible.   I drain and drink urinal piss all the time.   My favorite is the. Very smelly pissy crusted urinal that’s. Got. A bunch of guys piss in it.   I am so used to pissc I can taste  differences all the time   Different guys. Have different tasting piss and different smelling piss.     I suck so much. Piss that I.  Feel i turn into a urinal.  
I don’t care about getting sick.  I love the smell and taste of other guys piss so much I take the risk.   For.  Over 16 years.    167 total gallons.  
 1648. Cocks   It’s all I really want.    I accept the consequences if I forget sick .   I have thrown up before Becuz I have sucked or drank so much. I got bloated   But that’s nothing.   My love for urinal piss is the. Greatest addiction I have.  becuz.  Smell   and taste drive ne craxy.  
I suck piss  every day  so I prob can’t stop   I am so addicted . 

Guest josebarebear

First time I went to a gay bar a leather daddy took me to a dark corner and fed me his recycled beer right from the tap. I prefer to have it pumped up my ass (especially chempiss) but it’s fun having a hot guy refill your beer bottle in the bar or when there’s a line at the bathroom and you just want to help a guy who needs to go.