Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

On 9/25/2015 at 9:16 PM, poptronic said:

Just wondering how many guys out there are into water sports and piss drinking?

I absolutely love when a guy pisses in my ass and fills me up, but I also know that it's not the easiest thing for a guy to pull off. Sometimes guys have trouble getting soft enough to piss and then being able to squeeze it out with a tight hole wrapped around their dick.

Piss drinking on the other hand is something I have little experience with. I drank a guy's entire piss load once and it just tasted like warm water, not much to it. I thought that experience was pretty hot.

Today, I had quite a different experience. A guy who I met who is into water sports wanted me to piss all over him in the shower, which I happily obliged. Then he wanted to do the same to me, but feeling adventurous, I put my mouth around his cock while he was pissing. I wish I hadn't. His piss tasted so rank, I spit it out and gagged, almost threw up. Tasted way different from the first guy whose piss I drank.

So just curious as to what experiences other guys have had with this and how much you may like (or dislike) drinking dudes' piss.

The key to enjoying drinking piss is have both parties drink lots of water or beer .

i myself piss into a bowl over the period of the evening and then down the whole thing

• Like 1

1 hour ago, blindfaith said:

Try going with a piss buddy to a bar and after a few beers have him piss in a beer bottle and bring it back out to you to enjoy

Great idea I don’t like beer and feel weird not drinking one.

2 hours ago, blindfaith said:

Try going with a piss buddy to a bar and after a few beers have him piss in a beer bottle and bring it back out to you to enjoy

Or mix beer with piss: 

1) Buy a pint of lager, drink 1/4 or 1/3 of it

2) Ask someone to piss into it to fill it to the brim again 

3) Stir well & enjoy!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 hours ago, blindfaith said:

This is definitely something I'm going to try. Surprised I haven't already

Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/18/2020 at 4:07 AM, badjujuboy said:

Hell... even if I don't have a piss bud with me, I just go and fill it with my own piss... recycle!

Maybe we should drink each other's ...

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve grown to really appreciate piss. I can go days without drinking anything but my masters piss and I enjoy every drop. I often drink my own piss during dinner because I enjoy the taste. I even enjoy stronger morning piss as it’s so flavorful and special. When I walk into urinal with stale piss smell my hole instantly twitches. Hornes me right up! Piss is almost as good as cum (but only nearly - cum is king 😄)