Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

Add me to the list of the Ones that Love to Drink Piss, right from the tap is the best way.

Recycled Beer is a great way to re-fill the tap and keep it flowing. 

I have a close friend that we go bar hopping 2 or 3 times a month. So far have only been caught at this twice. We both drink Bud Lite in bottles, and when one gets empty he will take it with him to the men's room and refill it. as to the getting caught, Twice now in different places when he returned and set the freshly filled bottle down for me, the bar tender has tried to remove it and place fresh one there. 

In both cases, my friend has Stopped them and explained, in no hidden terms. This is my "sub" and he does what he is told, and Drinking the Recycled Beer is his idea. 

In both cases, the bar tender have stood back and watched, one even offered to refill a bottle for me and my friend handed him and empty and said, "Go For IT>"

That was one very hot evening.

And Very Enjoyable also.

• Like 4

I go thru periods where there's no interests, usually winter, then in Spring and Summer I go piss crazy. I love drinking from the tap or from a glass. Since the pandemic I have been enjoying my own nectar several times a day. I love experimenting trying to alter the taste. Recycled watermelon is the best along with mango. I prefer clear piss to concentrated because I can just drink more of it. I don't know if it is psychological but I find after a couple of hours glasses i feel high and relaxed 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

For sure. I have this fantasy where I walk into this pig leather bar. Just with my normal clothes on, I sit down. The man behind the bar asks "what can I do for you". Some of the other guests look over. 

I tell him "preferably I'd liked to get fucked, but I can tell you are busy". The man behind the bar gets a large beer glass from under the bar, slides the leather in front of his crotch aside, and starts pissing in it. After he is done he sets it on the bar. 

He looks me in the eye and says "I'll tell you what. I will make you a deal. The faster you drink this the harder I will fuck that pigwhore ass of yours". He hardly finishes his sentence and I grab the glass and start chugging the still warm piss. The man motions me to get behind the bar, just as another guest yells "well hold on, I was going to offer him the same deal". I smile, and hand him the glass as multiple guests start moving in our direction. 

Edited by Rimmingpig

• 3 weeks later...

i LOVE drinking recycled beer piss from the tap.  I really enjoy hanging out for a couple hours, drinking beer with a guy and taking multiple rounds of beer piss.  Any guys in the Hudson Valley in NY into feeding a masculine piss drinker, hit me up.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not so much into drinking piss as I am into having guys use me for a toilet, whether they are pissing in my ass, pissing all over me or pissing straight down my throat. I don't like the taste of piss, I love the degradation. I love being such a whore that guys think nothing of pissing in my mouth.cumlik.jpg.973e1e32c244252991a8915c226918bf.jpg 

• Like 1

I LOVE drinking piss! I will swallow it all and beg for more. I also, though, love getting soaked with piss. The first drops of hot yellow piss I get are so exciting...whether in my mouth or on me. Bring it!!

5 hours ago, swimslut said:

I LOVE drinking piss! I will swallow it all and beg for more. I also, though, love getting soaked with piss. The first drops of hot yellow piss I get are so exciting...whether in my mouth or on me. Bring it!!

I'm the same way swimslut !  down the throat is the preferred method of taking piss... or number2, up my ass !

9 hours ago, LittleCumSewer said:

I'm not so much into drinking piss as I am into having guys use me for a toilet, whether they are pissing in my ass, pissing all over me or pissing straight down my throat. I don't like the taste of piss, I love the degradation. I love being such a whore that guys think nothing of pissing in my mouth.cumlik.jpg.973e1e32c244252991a8915c226918bf.jpg 

This one is a urinal/cumdumpster nothing else 

• Thanks 1