Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

• 4 weeks later...

Don’t do it too often. Quite a lot of guys find this a turn off so I’m often a bit scared to ask. However, I do like to drink piss ans usually try to drink it all. I can’t deal with the strong stuff but so long as the top has drunk some water or beer then I can drink it all. 

my favourite is if I am lying down and the top is straddled over my chest with his cock in my mouth. I have no control over the matter and no option but to swallow. That and looking up at the guy who is just emptying out down my throat is really hot. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I enjoy drinking my own piss. I work out regularly and I like to mix my protein power with my piss instead of water and drink it while working out at the gym.
I also enjoy pissing into an apple juice bottle and drinking it while having something to eat at a restaurant.

Tried it for first time about six months ago. Hooked. Always offer it as an option when a guy finishes dumping his load in my hole or down my throat. And two dudes hosed me down in the shower a few months ago during one of my motel fuckfests. Hot as fuck. Too bad they wanted me to clean up before they bred me.

Edited by CumdumpDad

Guest GiddyapDude

Love to drink piss straight from the tap. Multiple dicks squirting piss all over me and down my throat is a complete turn on!   Love to recycle mine if I'm feeling hot, kinky and slutty enough, which is just about all of the time. 😏😎

• 3 weeks later...

My horniest piss one was having a drunk threesome with two drunken random guys I met in a bar, I went back to a hotel room one of them was staying in. When we were all stripped and exploring each others bodies, one of the guys said he had to piss, I got up on the bed and took his cock in my mouth and waited for the piss flow. As I was starting to drink down his beer piss, the second guy then used his precum to shove his erection in me and emptied his bladder in my arse. With both bladders drained they carried on fucking both of my holes. A lot of hard drugs were consumed and I left at 8am doing the walk of shame, hungover and unshowered through the hotel reception and the bus home. I didn't sleep for 48 hours after and no idea what I took and never saw either of them again. No piss play has ever lived up to that seedy night since, but i live in hope. 

• Like 1

Piss is practically vanilla nowadays. I love it including when its dark coloured and foul tasting. Being pissed over is nice as well as drinking it. SOP in London used to be amazing before Apps started killing off backrooms