Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

1 hour ago, Nestegg said:

I think this is my biggest fantasy.  My bf just turning to me, telling me to get on my knees cos he needs a piss and me just swallowing every drop.  And then getting on with the day.

I've performed this role at a friend's party in the past. When someone had to piss, they could find me to let me know and I'd get down, swallow everything and go back to whatever I was doing. It was amazing.

Yusssss pls.. I love being told to piss in my own mouth and take piss in my mouth.. Even better when we can piss in each other's mouths and share while we kiss.. 

Its super hot when we can vibe enough that we can share and drink it bc it turns the other one on,or have each of us self-piss and try to get more on target.. 

Peeing all over each other is great too, ofc, but I've actually never had anyone pee in my ass.. 

How good is it and how bad do I Want it.. 

Lol.. Im a total piggie if we really vibe, and lol, I think it would be kinda hot to pee in each other's asses and see if we could suck it back out.. 

(I've done this with enemas, so I know it's kinda hot, & while I'm not always open to scat, I don't mind tasting their shit... (unless it's liquid or Itty bitty...that might be a turn on, but like not choking on it.. Lmao) 

Im very curious now...🥵🐷🥵

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/22/2021 at 5:02 PM, Leatherman667 said:

Love piss in my mouth, up my hole, on my body. Also like to feed piss to whoever takes it. Go to the regular piss parties in Amsterdam! Hopefully they’ll be back soon. 

How are the piss parties in Dirty Dicks? I heard about a bathtub that is particularly interesting.

I am not so much into drinking piss, I will if it is pushed on me.  I have been made to drink my own piss.  I do enjoy being pissed on and sometimes it gets into my mouth and I swallow it.  One thing that has not happened yet is to pissed in.  I hope someone does that to me. 

On 12/26/2015 at 11:02 AM, chubbybttmmuc said:

First time i drank piss by an accident. at a local glory hole i was serving a hot on my knees. thought i did it very well cause after a short time i was rewarded by his cum. but then i felt that he was cumming and cumming - OMG - this guy was pissing in my mouth. i was so shocked and i didn't want to drench my dress thus i swallowed till the last drop. it tasted just WONDERFUL. next was the blonde tall and handsome guy and me were french kissing through the glory hole. he said, that he loves my piss smelling mouth and the next moment i could suck him off till he came. --- was my first piss experience and to be honest the most tasty piss i've ever had. 

I'm often in Munich, I'd like to have such an exordinary experience down in the Bathouse or at Underground.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2015 at 5:16 AM, poptronic said:

Just wondering how many guys out there are into water sports and piss drinking?

I absolutely love when a guy pisses in my ass and fills me up, but I also know that it's not the easiest thing for a guy to pull off. Sometimes guys have trouble getting soft enough to piss and then being able to squeeze it out with a tight hole wrapped around their dick.

Piss drinking on the other hand is something I have little experience with. I drank a guy's entire piss load once and it just tasted like warm water, not much to it. I thought that experience was pretty hot.

Today, I had quite a different experience. A guy who I met who is into water sports wanted me to piss all over him in the shower, which I happily obliged. Then he wanted to do the same to me, but feeling adventurous, I put my mouth around his cock while he was pissing. I wish I hadn't. His piss tasted so rank, I spit it out and gagged, almost threw up. Tasted way different from the first guy whose piss I drank.

So just curious as to what experiences other guys have had with this and how much you may like (or dislike) drinking dudes' piss.

Love it do it weekly

On 10/9/2021 at 5:58 PM, depravedslut said:

How are the piss parties in Dirty Dicks? I heard about a bathtub that is particularly interesting.

They’re good. Great bath tub, with a grate in the floor above for guys topics down! Plenty of piss pigs there usually. 

I drink my own piss and any other piss from someone who is using me.

Sometimes I drink my piss from a glass. Other times I stream it through the air directly into my mouth.

My long running desire is to be catheterized, have a funnel attached to the end of the cath tube, and have guys, women, anyone, piss directly into my bladder. I want this so, so bad. Screw the infection risk. I want it!

--Jamie near Boston MA

• Like 1