Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

I love latching on to the tap and emptying a bladder - of clean piss. Tina piss usually is too strong for me to swallow.

i also love to get hose down … it’s so erotic and sensual feeling that warmth spread over my chest and back.  And I crave Tina piss up my ass.  Even though it takes longer to kick in, the rush of Tina can be as euphoric as a Slam if his piss is fully loaded with Tina.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

I have tasted piss from the tap but not fully taken the cock in my mouth and swallowed the piss. I need to do this. 
I have only been piss fucked once too but enjoyed and would definitely repeat the experience.

Full disclosure - I did this yesterday.  Went to S.O.P for the first time in over 4 years, and casually mentioned to one guy that it was something I wanted to do.  He found a guy who was "close" and into it, and pulled us in a corner and we knelt down to drink it together.  I prob ended up with about 90% of it, though, as my other guy stood up shortly after.

Kinda impressed I just started gulping it straight away; wasn't sure if I'd go that full on after so long.  My feeder's stream wasn't particularly strong tasting (which actually helped), and it went on for a while in fits and starts.  Was my only pissload yesterday, but I'll take the win nonetheless.

So, yeah...I'm into it.  Not very often, though, but when the mood strikes.  I'm thankful to have a venue such as S.O.P here in London, though, as I'm sure it would be far more difficult to find otherwise.

• Like 1