Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

• 1 month later...

Had a regular fuck bud. tall nice build Chinese guy with a nice thick cock. He loved to lay back and have me service him, while he watched TV and drank beer. i would suck his cock for a long time and rub and suck his feet. then he would turn over and I would eat and lick his big ass for a long time. then he would stand up and have me kneel and would make me drink his piss, right there in his bedroom. I had to swallow and not let any leak, it was his bedroom!  after that he would fuck and breed me then send me on my way. One time we were doing it and as he was pissing in my mouth, I could hear his roommate, in the bathroom next to us, pissing in the toilet, while I was in the bedroom with my bud drinking his piss! That was so fucking hot! Sadly he now has a boyfriend so we don't play as often as we used to.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 7/17/2018 at 10:41 PM, SirPhilippe said:

I never had a bot or sub not wanting to drink my piss & be showered. I may be wrong but I think every gay bot drinks good male piss

The number of tops I've turned on to having their piss drunk or showered on a bottom....

The first time they always look skeptical and slightly repulsed. It's about the third or fourth time that they are demanding it from the get go. Not too long after, they express how much they hate pissing without a mouth around their cock.

Until recently was mainly into pissing on /in guys..but since I started sucking had couple guys feed me.. two tasted great like coffee...other not so much.  sour.  for pissing into someone I have 18" silicone sound that piss sprays out of when when I'm hard..

• Upvote 1

Guest BBLover89

I love drinking piss whether it's my own or someone else's. I got into it years ago with a friend. One night I was over at his place and randomly asked if I could drink his piss straight from the tap. He said yes and I've been in love with it since. It's the only thing I will submit and become a total bitch for.

Tasty tip for anyone new to drinking piss:

Microwave honey and once it becomes a runny liquid, pour it into the container holding the piss. It will probably look milky but once you mix it then the normal piss colour returns.

Edited by MyNameIsGreg

Love drinking piss. It's part of my need for sleaze and to abase myself as much as possible. I go to a sauna which has a piss room. You sit on the tiled floor and wait. Guys come in, straddle you and piss when they need to. I love opening my mouth and drinking it down. There is a fuck bench in the room, and I complete my depravity by bending over it, drenched in piss, taking any cock up me raw and letting the sleazy bastards breed me.

• 2 weeks later...

Older male here that would love to serve as a urinal for individuals or parties in the Philadelphia area.  Love to drink male piss right from the tap all kinds of piss, weak or strong, beer piss, and the first piss of the day as soon as you wake up!  Love piss!  Willing to take it up the ass as well!

Edited by Eagle
  • Upvote 2