Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

Have been drinking and giving piss straight from the tap for 19 years.

Love to drink and share piss.  Showers are ok, but i think a waste of a great body fluid.

Never can have enough.  Beer piss is fantastic, but I won't turn down morning piss.......better than a cup of coffee.

• Upvote 6

First time i drank piss by an accident. at a local glory hole i was serving a hot on my knees. thought i did it very well cause after a short time i was rewarded by his cum. but then i felt that he was cumming and cumming - OMG - this guy was pissing in my mouth. i was so shocked and i didn't want to drench my dress thus i swallowed till the last drop. it tasted just WONDERFUL. next was the blonde tall and handsome guy and me were french kissing through the glory hole. he said, that he loves my piss smelling mouth and the next moment i could suck him off till he came. --- was my first piss experience and to be honest the most tasty piss i've ever had. 

• Upvote 1

as i look at stuff on this site, it makes me realize that as an "old guy"....how much that is discussed here, I have tried....and usually like.   i have played with watersports from time to time....while not my favorite...it has been fun at times....and still welcome the change to drink from the tap

• 1 year later...
Guest hole4bbuse
On 12/22/2015 at 7:27 PM, bearbare69 said:

Love to drink and share piss.  Showers are ok, but i think a waste of a great body fluid.

Never can have enough.  Beer piss is fantastic, but I won't turn down morning piss.......better than a cup of coffee.

Sir love to submit to a piss feeder... can drink from the hose no spillage. I can take piss fucks deep in my ass. Will wear piss as well. Good trained urinal if you need one. Like to serve and submit at a piss parTy. Enjoy chempiss in my ass. Been serving piss feeders for 46 years. Can drink then catch and feed if allowed.

On 12/22/2015 at 7:27 PM, bearbare69 said:

Respectfully 

IMG_6701.JPG

IMG_7301.JPG

IMG_7379.JPG

IMG_8257.JPG

IMG_8913.JPG

IMG_9321.JPG

I still remember the first time I drank another guy's piss. I occasionally enjoyed pissing all over myself laying down in the shower. If it wasn't too strong I would sometimes aim it towards my mouth and drink a couple of mouths full. But that was the extent of my experience with piss. 

One night I was online exchanging emails with some guys on a couple of hookup sites. This one guy sounded pretty hot. He was in town for a conference and was staying at a hotel not too far away.  He was a top and knew I was a sub bottom.  He asked if I was into piss and I told him of my own play.  He invited me to his hotel and I took him up on the invite.  I was nervous so I stopped at the store on the way and grabbed some beer. I drank two of them on the way to his hotel. Then two more in the parking lot. By the time I got to his room I was starting to feel a slight buzz and relaxed. I took out my poppers and took a couple of big hits before I knocked on the door. He opened the door and I saw he was totally naked. I stepped in and closed the door.  He looked me over and liking what he saw he told me to get naked. I quickly stripped off my clothes and then as I took a couple more hits of poppers, I watched as he picked up an empty glass and held it in front of his impressive cock. Then he proceeded to piss into the glass. He stopped when it was only about a third full and then handed me the glass and told me to drink it. I was nervous but majorly turned on. My cock was standing straight up.  I raised the glass to my lips and slowly took a little sip. When I realized that it wasn't real strong, I raised the glass and swallowed the rest of his piss then handed the glass back to him. He took it and set it on the nightstand and then told me to get on my knees. He stepped up to me and put his cock in my waiting mouth and as I closed my lips around the head he began pissing. He gave me a little bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me. Then I felt him totally relax as a weak steady stream flowed into my mouth and down my throat as he finished emptying his bladder. 

Then he had me stand up before he pushed me down on the bed and roughly fucked me filling my hole with his cum. I hadn't come yet so I began to stroke my cock when he told me to get dressed and get out. My cock was rock hard as I drove home with his cum leaking from my hole and the taste of his piss still in my mouth.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

On 6/9/2017 at 0:05 PM, davescott1125 said:

I still remember the first time I drank another guy's piss. I occasionally enjoyed pissing all over myself laying down in the shower. If it wasn't too strong I would sometimes aim it towards my mouth and drink a couple of mouths full. But that was the extent of my experience with piss. 

One night I was online exchanging emails with some guys on a couple of hookup sites. This one guy sounded pretty hot. He was in town for a conference and was staying at a hotel not too far away.  He was a top and knew I was a sub bottom.  He asked if I was into piss and I told him of my own play.  He invited me to his hotel and I took him up on the invite.  I was nervous so I stopped at the store on the way and grabbed some beer. I drank two of them on the way to his hotel. Then two more in the parking lot. By the time I got to his room I was starting to feel a slight buzz and relaxed. I took out my poppers and took a couple of big hits before I knocked on the door. He opened the door and I saw he was totally naked. I stepped in and closed the door.  He looked me over and liking what he saw he told me to get naked. I quickly stripped off my clothes and then as I took a couple more hits of poppers, I watched as he picked up an empty glass and held it in front of his impressive cock. Then he proceeded to piss into the glass. He stopped when it was only about a third full and then handed me the glass and told me to drink it. I was nervous but majorly turned on. My cock was standing straight up.  I raised the glass to my lips and slowly took a little sip. When I realized that it wasn't real strong, I raised the glass and swallowed the rest of his piss then handed the glass back to him. He took it and set it on the nightstand and then told me to get on my knees. He stepped up to me and put his cock in my waiting mouth and as I closed my lips around the head he began pissing. He gave me a little bit at a time so as not to overwhelm me. Then I felt him totally relax as a weak steady stream flowed into my mouth and down my throat as he finished emptying his bladder. 

Then he had me stand up before he pushed me down on the bed and roughly fucked me filling my hole with his cum. I hadn't come yet so I began to stroke my cock when he told me to get dressed and get out. My cock was rock hard as I drove home with his cum leaking from my hole and the taste of his piss still in my mouth.

That's an amazing intro to drinking piss.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fitnessfreak

Just started drinking piss here and I am now hook on it, send me a message if you want to see a video of me drinking my own piss and i send you the link