Any Guys Into Drinking Piss?

VersatileBreeder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 11/9/2021 at 4:52 PM, symbioticcharm said:

Yeah! So tasty!

Drank 3 cups as I was jerking off earlier,  waiting to disburse more leaking again,  wanting to jerkand drink more, love that it gives me the squirts 🫨💧🍆

I love everything about man urine!  I drink from the tap, let other men drink from mine, piss my underwear and jockstrap till a heavy piss stink and stain builds up and my crotch always smells like stale piss!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I love that my bf drinks my piss whenever I need to pee and that he pees on himself. When we kiss his piss breath and tasty mouth gets my hard AF.  Teaching it drink piss was one of the best things I did for him

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

On 4/26/2023 at 3:36 PM, pedrodelarosa said:

I'm a huge fan of piss drinking - check out my page 🙂 
Piss drinking, Cum eating, Bareback, everything

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://justfor.fans/pedrodelarosa

Névtelen.png

I would love to lay in a tub and random guys or girls come by and piss on me and eventually soak my body in a tub of piss when tub is full.👄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1