Trance/hypnosis Videos For Cocksuckers

uncleslam

I found a great video on xtube years ago called "no pussy just big cocks popper trainer #6" I recommend checking it out. Its a video montage of Big Cocks. some are just there and others are being worshipped, all while words on the screen tell you when to take hits of your poppers and a mixture of voices reinforce your devotion to cock by saying things like " worship the head of my cock" "All men are your masters". Ive tried to find others like this but most of what i find are pretty good except for the fact that the voice that accompanies the video is usually a woman's. does anyone know where i can find videos like this that have a mans voice?

• Upvote 1

I've tried that and the videos are decent but i really like how the video I mentioned uses the pictures and the text and the voice to get you so horny. I was just hoping someone might know of a site or something that had similar content, but the video was created by an xtube user so its very possible that its just very unique. thanks for the suggestion tho.