Closing Time

The lights came on at 3:00 A.M., just as the security started ushering the masses out of the club. 

Once out on the street, Luke looked for familiar faces of his friends and saw no one he knew.   He was drunk and shirtless and sweaty.  He checked his phone and saw the text message string saying all had left, some heading to after parties, some heading home.

“Shit” he said to himself, not wanting to pay for a cab all by himself.

When looked up from his phone, he noticed a man eye-fucking him from just a few feet away.   He looked back down at his phone, suddenly feeling shy and drunk and happy, and when he looked up again, he briefly studied the stranger.   The man was least 15 years older, maybe more, all muscles, tattoos, and piercings.  He’d apparently just exited the leather bar next door and not the night club from which Luke emerged.   The leather man was totally not Luke’s type, but Luke was drunk and horny, and needed a ride home, preferably without his gossipy gaggle of friends to judge any decision he made at this particular point.

Pulling on his shirt, Luke glanced back down at his phone, trying to focus sufficiently to pull up the text messages from his friends, but as he did so, he noticed in his peripheral vision a pair black boots approaching.  Looking up, Luke found the leather man was his side.

“Hey.  I’m Steve.”

“Luke,” he replied as he automatically stuck out his hand.

“Wanna come back to my place?”  

It was the most direct pickup line Luke had ever heard.  “Yes," Luke replied, even before he could consider the alternatives.

Twenty minutes and a cab ride later, Luke found himself walking through Steve’s massive loft wondering what he was getting himself into.   From behind, Steve approached him and began caressing the 25 year old prize with his strong, knowing hands.  Luke, it should be said, had a boy-next-door aura to him, and at 5’11, 170 pounds, he was muscular and lean.

Inhibitions were flaring up as the alcohol buzz wore off a bit, and Luke wasn’t sure he was game for this tryst with an older guy.   But that didn’t matter, as Steve was decidedly in control.  Coming up behind Luke, Steve reached around Luke, unbuckled the younger man's trousers, pushed them to the floor, tweaked Luke's nipples and simultaneously grinding his his crotch against Luke’s supple ass.

“I probably shouldn’t…”  Luke whispered with a little resistance, until he felt the whiskered jawline making its way between his butt cheeks.  He moaned in delight.  “Fuuccckk” he said as Steve’s tongue penetrated his hole.

Steve enjoyed making Luke melt, and as hot as the foreplay was, he knew it was only going to get better.  Soon, he'd be leaving an indelible mark in Luke's cunt, marking it forever that he had been there.  And indeed, Luke's cock was rock hard.  If he had been asked, and had he been able to answer coherently, Luke would probably have asserted he had ever been so aroused as he was under Steve's expert attention.  Luke was, in fact, dripping copious quantities of pre-cum, and that was before either Luke or Steve even touched Luke's cock.

After a few minutes, holding Luke's body against his, Steve stood up and undid his belt and pants.  They fell to the floor.  Now, both men were half-dressed, with their shirts on and their pants/underwear on the floor below.  Luke felt a massive dick pressed downward in his crack and felt Steve’s hairy legs against his. 

Luke was questioning the trajectory of the night.   This was not a romantic encounter – this was him in a stranger's house with his pants on the floor about to get fucked.   He’d never really had such a tryst, and it felt cheap and raunchy (albeit exhilarating and hot).  Was he going to let it go forward?  Did he even have a choice?

Luke tried to turn around, figuring his exit plan would be a blow job and a kiss goodbye, but Steve knew his seed needed to be implanted in this twenty-something-god.  He knew it from the moment he saw Luke.  And Steve wasn’t going to let the power shift in this encounter, even if such would involve Luke’s perfect lips on his cock.  So he just held Luke tighter with one arm and grabbed his cock.   He glided the tip of his dick up and down Luke’s crack, lingering at his moist hole.

“Fuck”  Luke said, as the feeling of the Steve's dick against him was utterly overwhelming.  Naturally his brain flirted through an array of concerns, but he finally settled on letting this happen.  “Slut it up tonight” he said to himself, kind of proud at his decision.

Steve positioned his dick against Luke’s hole and began to press forward.  In response, Luke tensed-up in pain as the monstrous tool invaded his ass.  Steve, however, knew how to get his way, and calmed Luke urging him “Relax, boy.  Let go and take it.”  Steve's deep, resonate voice did the trick, and Luke responded by doing his best to open up as Steve’s huge and veiny dick made its way deeper inside him.

“Fuuuck” Luke moaned.  He’d never taken such a big dick before, and his body was tearing to accept it.  Ever patient, Steve slowly sunk in, pushing in a little and withdrawing a little, gradually getting deeper and deeper.  He finally bottomed out, balls-deep in Luke's ass.  

As Steve reached full depth, he kissed Luke’s neck and announced “I’m all the way in."  Luke smiled in satisfaction.

“Hot.  So fucking hot.”  Luke was elated that the most painful part of the encounter was likely over and was ready for the pain to become lustful ecstasy.  And the slut inside him was kind of proud for him taking a stranger's raw dick.  Steve withdrew a little, and then pressed back into Luke’s ass.  And again.  And then he pulled almost all the way out and slammed back into him.

Finally, Luke was there:  Steve's monster dick had invaded his ass completely and was now thrusting in and out with less resistance and more pleasure.  Steve meanwhile, had found his fuck rhythm, and was pounding Luke’s ass with tempo and determination.  Both men were sweating through their shirts, and beads of sweat ran down their legs.  Steve’s balls were smacking against Luke’s.  A few more minutes of Steve ravaging Luke’s cunt passed, before Steve grunted into Luke’s ear “I’m close.”

Luke whimpered.  “Fuck yeah” and let out a few moans.

“I’m gonna breed you," Steve announced.

Luke loved this kind of dirty talk, so responded “Fucking breed me.  Shoot your load in me,”  flexing his ass muscles to work and milk Steve’s huge cock.

Steve rammed his dick deep inside Luke and a spasm of pure physical pleasure erupted as Steve’s toxic load spurted into Luke’s torn interior, coating the young man's fuck chute, and exposing Luke to the wrath of Steve's prior exploits.  With Steve’s raw dick still in him, fucking the big, virus-laden load ever deeper into his ass, Luke feverishly jerked his cock until he shot his thick load onto the carpeting.

Afterwards each man pulled-up his pants, and exchanged numbers with the other.   Luke also had to borrow cab money, and with that he headed home.

To be continued.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 51
  • Piggy 1

Part 2

“So you just let him fuck you, right there in his kitchen?” Luke’s friend asked over brunch several hours later.

“Yeah. It was so fucking hot.” Luke had determined that the experience was one to be bragged about, a badge on his sexual resume.   “Animalistic, really.  He just ripped my pants down, ate my ass, and fucked me.  No questions, no small talk, just hot fucking sex with the biggest dick I’ve ever known.”  He failed to mention it had been a bareback fuck.

“Think you’ll see him again?” 

“Maybe.  I’d like to.  I think I’m realizing that I’m into older guys like him.  And god he’s ripped.”  Luke didn’t provide a full detailed description of Steve – no mention of the tattoos or the piercings or the general leather daddy/kick-someone’s-ass vibe of him. 

But really, whether Luke was to see Steve again was not a question for Luke to have the answer – the ball was always in Steve’s court.

Across town, Steve was getting some more ink:  this time, a scorpion tattoo above his pubic line.  

“We knew as soon as you made eye contact you’d be shooting a load in that guy later.”  Billy said responsive to Steve’s tale of fucking Luke a few hours before.  Billy had been with Steve at the leather bar the night before and outside afterward when Steve saw his latest conquest.

“Damn he had the best, fuzzy bubble butt I’ve seen.  I coulda eaten it for days.”

“He mention condoms or anything?”  Billy asked, knowing Steve only fucked raw.

“Nope.  Kinda surprised me that he didn’t, seeming so clean cut preppy and all.”

“Think you knocked him up?”

Steve grinned.  “If not last night, I will soon for sure.”

Walking home with his new ink covered, Steve texted Luke:  “I need your ass again.  Today.  When can you be at my place?” 

Luke responded “Great to hear from you.  Can’t stop thinking about last night.   I can be there in an hour.”

And so he was, showing up at Steve’s door wearing a tank top, mesh shorts, a jock strap, and sneakers.   Steve let him in, and not five feet inside the door had pushed him down to his knees and inserted his huge flaccid dick into Luke’s beautiful mouth.

Steve’s dick grew hard in Luke’s mouth as Luke demonstrated what a good cocksucker he was.   He worked Steve’s entire thick, long, veiny shaft.  Whenever he got to Steve’s dick’s head, he’d tongue the pre-cum.  He was already addicted to its salty, manly goodness.  He sucked Steve’s big, hairy balls.  He deep throated his dick to the point of gagging on it.   He was in heaven devouring the monster dick that had destroyed his ass just 12 hours earlier.  Did he taste his own ass on it?  Maybe.

Finally, Luke noticed Steve’s balls and legs tense, and a torrent of cum spurt into his mouth.   Steve held Luke’s head in position, his dick deep in his conquest’s throat.  Luke swallowed round after round of the ropey jism that sprayed into his mouth, looking up dutifully in the eyes of his testosterone-filled host.   He loved tasting the heavenly load of his dominator.

As the waves of cum subsided, Luke began to pull away from the monster cock.   Steve held Luke’s head in place and said “You’re not done yet.  Keep swallowing.  Everything.”

And with that, Steve began pissing in the mouth of the unsuspecting jock.   Luke was horrified and disgusted initially, trying in vain momentarily to pull away.   But when retreat was clearly no option with Steve’s strong hands holding him in place, Luke kept his lips tight around the shaft, swallowed a big gulp, and looked up at his beast-of-a-man host.  Luke saw the pleasured look on Steve’s face, and began to understand his role of submission.   His anguish subsided and he found himself dutifully, if not happily, swallowing what seemed like gallons of man piss.  He loved it.  Finally, when Steve had finished using Luke as a urinal, he pulled his conquest off his cock and to his feet, smacking him on the ass. 

“That was intense.  And, I gotta say, really hot, dude," Luke commented, his dick fully erect, and pressing against the fabric of his jock strap and shorts, which were now wet with pre-cum.

“Fun’s just getting started, you slut.  Take off everything off and follow me,”  Steve ordered.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 35
  • Thanks 1

Stellar writing technique and delivery.  I enjoyed reading it, wasn't slow or too sparse in the details for the fuck scene.  Looking forward to more my man...haha, and I should take some time to update a few of my own stories, I'm terrible when it comes to letting go of my dick long enough to actually type when I'm on here!

Part 3

Luke continued to question what he was doing at Steve’s.  While rational thought told him his time with Steve was one bad decision after another, he also found Steve so fucking hot and irresistible – his huge arms, his massive legs, his dark tan skin, so Luke quite willingly followed Steve through the apartment to the bedroom and then into the bathroom.   Steve pointed to the big gang-like shower and instructed Luke to get in.  As steam began to fill the room, his daddy-god Steve entered the shower too.  It was the first time Luke saw Steve without any clothing on, and Luke was instantly obsessed with all he saw.

As he took it in, Luke asked “What’s with the bandage?" pointing below Steve’s belly button to the dressing protecting his new ink.

“New tattoo.  You’ll see it soon enough, and will probably want one of your own.”  Steve said as he pulled Luke close for a kiss – their first.    They stood  in the hot shower spray, Steve’s dick getting hard again as it brushed against Luke’s throbbing cock.  Even not knowing what was under the bandage, Luke knew Steve was right, that he’d want that same tattoo as well some day.  He wanted to be marked as Steve’s.

They kissed sensually in the shower for a while, their bare cocks bobbing erectly below.  Turning to the cold marble tile wall, Luke leaned into the stone and spread his legs wide, presenting his ass to Steve to fuck.  Steve approached, planting his feet just outside of Luke's, and lined his massive dick head up with Luke's hole.   Steve’s prick entered Luke’s cunt with less agony this time:  the water and Steve’s pre-cum reduced friction, and Luke's hole was still wrecked from their last fuck session.  Steve worked his dick all the way into Luke’s velvety sex chute and knew this boy was becoming his in so many ways.

As the shower fuck continued, precum dripped down the cold wall against which Luke’s erection pressed.  “I love knowing your inside me” Luke said.  He meant it – he loved being a bottom and all that such meant.

“I like being in you.  Raw.  Knowing you’re taking all of me.   My dick.  My load.  My DNA.  Everything I am is in you.”

This embodied what sex meant to Luke.  Perhaps not really grasping all of the consequences of what this meant in this moment, Luke’s boner sprung with excitement and a glob of precum –- to the point of Luke wondering if in fact he came a little -- smeared on the wall against his dick’s head.

“Fuuck yes.  Make me yours.  My ass is yours.  My body is yours.”

Steve pulled completely out, and then pushed his dick balls deep into Luke.  Luke whimpered.  Then Steve picked up the pace in pumping his dick in and out of Luke’s hole.  Steve’s dick was throbbing and rock hard inside his new fuck toy, and indeed, after a couple of minutes of pounding, Steve announced “I’m gonna cum.”  His thrusts became more intense.  He pushed all the way into Luke again and screamed “I’m fucking cumming in you, slut.” Another of Steve’s toxic loads shot deep into Luke’s wrecked ass.   

Luke tensed his ass around the massive dick inside him and also shot a huge load against the wall of the shower, exclaiming “Fuck, that was amazing,” as he twisted around to kiss his inseminator.  As their spent dicks again brushed against one another, Luke felt fulfilled and transformed – feelings that were, perhaps unbeknownst to him, both figurative and literal.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 42
  • Piggy 2

Part 4

Later that night back at his apartment, laying alone in bed, Luke thought about Steve as he stroked himself, pleasuring his dick, abdomen, and speculating about getting a tattoo that matched Steve's unseen tattoo, taking pleasure in the thought that Steve’s most recent load still lingered in his ass.  He stroked his cock harder and faster, pushing first one, then two, an finally three fingers into his stretched hole.

In his mind flickered images from the shower – his face pressed against the cold marble wall, looking down to see Steve’s massive, tan legs outside of his as Steve pivoted and piston-fucked him from behind.  Images from the night before, when he went to pull up his briefs and jeans and saw Steve's cum running down his inner thigh from his hole.   Images of Steve’s dark pubic hair brushing against his face while he deep throated Steve’s massive tool earlier that afternoon.

And then he thought of the cum again, that he’d let that glorious god of a man fuck him raw and blow his loads up in Luke’s gut.  Finger banging himself, he knew his hole was still slick with Steve’s DNA from a few hours earlier.  It was hardly surprising with all of this running through his mind, Luke blew a big milky load onto his stomach.

The next morning while out jogging with his friend, Luke regretted sharing a little too much detail about his encounter with Steve when his buddy asked “You let him fuck you without a condom?!”

“Relax.  There is no way he has anything,” Luke replied, although as the words came out, he realized he wasn’t so sure.

“That’s so fucking stupid in this day and age.   You should go to the clinic and check into that morning after pill just in case.  And you should definitely at least be on PrEP if you’re gonna make this a habit.”

“I know, I know.  Just chill and keep this between us.  I’m sure I’ll be fine.”   Luke then changed the subject and moved on.

Luke texted Steve that afternoon.  “I’m horny.  Can I come over?”

Steve responded “Sure.  But my friend Billy’s coming over soon too.  You up for 2 cocks, slut?”

This was more uncharted territory for Luke,  and yet replied “Maybe….  Be there in 30.” 

Billy wasn’t there yet, so instead of the usual get-right-down-to-business nature of their prior encounters, Luke had an opportunity to talk, and he commented “So listen, I’ve never really let anyone fuck me raw before without knowing more about them."

“And?”  Steve responded.

“It’s just that this weekend has been mind blowing and amazing.   I don’t think I’ve ever felt such... lust?  desire? intrigue? for anyone like I feel for you.”

Steve grinned broadly, pulled Luke close, and slid his tongue down Luke’s throat as he also ground his crotch into Luke, his hands, meanwhile, trailing down to fondle Luke’s ass.

Still Luke managed to finish his thought saying “I guess, I don’t know how to say this.  A friend of mine told me I’m being stupid and careless fucking  you without protection or anything.” 

“What’s careless about what we’re doing?”

“I don’t know…  Do you have an STD or anything?”  Luke got to the point.

“Does it matter to you now?” 

“I, uhh”  and Luke realized while perhaps it should matter, it didn’t.   “I don’t know, really.”

“I’ve fucked you twice now.  Raw.  Implanted my seed in you twice.   You’ve swallowed my cum and piss, and your ass is lined with my DNA.   If you want to be mine, you have to be mine fully.”

Luke felt a warm rush over his body.   The unknown was becoming known.  He was nervous and turned on.  What was Steve saying?

“Touch my poz cock again, Luke”  Steve said.

Steve's command hit Luke hard, yet he instantly complied, maneuvering his hands down Steve's jeans, his head rushed with sexual energy and understanding.   He now knew Steve was poz.  HIV Positive.  And he’d fucked Luke twice now.  Luke had taken poz loads from a poz guy.

Luke also was very much aware his own dick was hardening quickly.  He felt it sticking to his briefs with a layer of precum.

“Get on your knees and put my poz dick in your mouth.  Accept your fate.   Get me hard so that I can fuck you again.   You’re my slut.  Worship what’s flowing in me – and you – now.”

Luke sank to his knees and undid the buttons on Steve's jeans.  Steve's massive, semi-hard cock was free.   Luke opened his mouth wide and guided the monster deep down his throat.

• Like 5
  • Upvote 42
  • Thanks 1