West Burb Couple

gaybear708

One Sunday I received an invitation on BBRT from a suburban couple who wanted me to come over on Sunday.  'Why not?' I thought, so we set it up.  As I had some time, I went to see a movie, had a beer, and then received the text telling me to head over.

The top answered the door.  He as 5' 11", had a handsome face, and thick golden beard.  Smiling, he showed me into the bedroom where I found the blindfolded bottom who was waiting on his back, his legs in the air.  

Both guys were hairy and handsome bears, but while the top was a blond, the bottom was dark complected, with brown hair.  I quickly undressed, and began eating out the bottom's hairy hole for ten minutes or so, making a point to tongue-fucking his ass.  He moaned in pleasure, even more so when I smacked his ass.  His hole responded by clenching-up.  We both loved it!

At this point I decided to slide my dick in his hot eager manhole, and as I was doing this, the tall, sandy haired top was fucking the bottom's mouth.  The top had a beautiful cock, about eight and a half inches in length, as well as being quite thick.  I was fuckin' turned on as I watching him seesaw his dick in and out of the bottom's mouth, so we switched places.  He started to pound the shit outta the bottom, who was all but screaming in excitement.  

I took the bottom by the throat and ordered him to "Shut the fuck up!  We're gonna take you anyway we want!"  The bottom then quieted down, and the top smiled in approval.  

After several minutes the bottom begged to take a break so the top withdrew from the bottom's mouth, and lay on the bed, his dick nice and hard.  I couldn't resist the temptation and sucked him.  He clearly liked my attention because he fucked my throat but for only a minute or two.  The bottom was getting jealous,

So I let him have the top's dick, watched the scene.  After about five more minutes the bottom began to suck me while the top jacked himself, simultaneously sucking on my nips real hard.  The combination felt excellent, and I knew I was close to cumming, so I withdrew from the bottom's mouth and went down on his nips.  

Eventually the top and I got the bottom in a spit roasted position where I was pumping my dick into his ass real hard and the top fucked the bottom's throat.  I pinched his nips, he smiled at me, even as he did his best to satisfy the top.  The top and I also took turns watching each other fucking the bottom at both ends.  Of course nothing good lasts forever, and so when I couldn't take anymore, I shot my huge load deep in his gut. The top was very pleased, and shoved his hard dick into the bottom's hole, riding on my load.  I guess he liked using my cock snot as lube.

After the top pounded the bottom for quite some time, the bottom announced he needed a break, so the top withdrew and we all collapsed on the bed for several minutes.

When I made my goodbyes, the top showed me out.  I remarked "Hope I can come back."

"We'll see," he replied.

It was definitely worth the drive.

• Upvote 3