Touché Backroom

gaybear708

After fist fucking my old daddy friend and leaving a load of piss in his ass, I decided to walk over to the local back room bar.  I was low on money but was looking for a quick fuck.  After about ten minutes of looking around, I saw a guy, with a little bit of a beer belly, about 5'8, nice thick beard, handsome face.  We made eye contact and he followed by in the back corner.

I tasted his salty neck, but when he tried to kiss me, I held him back with a vise grip on his throat.  I could feel his dick:  it was hard.  I unbuttoned his jeans and found he had a nice seven inch cock, thick and cut.  I began to blow him, and within a couple of minutes he was rock hard.  I worked on him for about ten minutes, then he pulled me to me feet as he wanted a chance on my dick.  

I pulled my cock out and presented myself to him.  At six inches I have an average, cut dick,  but I was real hard and leaking precum.  He got down on his knees and blew me very well.  He positioned my hands on his thick head of hair which led me to think 'Shit! He wants me to pump his mouth!'

I began thrusting, enjoying the skillful service his throat and tongue were providing.  After about two minutes of service I couldn't hold back, blowing a huge thick load in his mouth.  He drank my cum down like water.

As I zipped myself up and readied myself to leave, he whispered "Thank you."

I thought 'Shit, I should be thanking you for the mouth ride I just took'.

• Upvote 4

Touche is often great...but especially at Halloween. A couple of years ago I cleaned out, lubed up, put on my jock and a pair of jeans and headed over. An extra play space was set up near the entrance to the back bar. Just dark enough. I unsnapped my jeans and slid them down enough to show my jock strap and top of ass crack. Call it advertising. I leaned against the side and waited....for about 30 seconds before i felt a hand feeling its way down my ass and into my hole. When he felt my lubed up hole he breathed in deeply...i reached back to stroke his bulge, but his cock was already out. He slid my pants down and slammed his cock in me....just a few minutes of hard thrusting before his cum exploded in me. My favorite lube.

He patted my ass thanks, and another guy took his place. Big hard cock. Unlike the first guy he fucked me for a long time, drawing a small audience. Eventually he pulled out without cumming, to be replaced by a thick black cock. Man do i love big black cocks! He smacked me good for five minutes or so before unleashing his thick seed in me. And then the second guy came back, and gave me his load. All in less than 45 minutes! Happy Halloween, Touche!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...