Please Advise , Hemorrhoids

• Moderators

It took 2-3 months for me to want to get fucked again and 5-6 months before it was reasonably comfortable to take cock in my ass. For about a year after that I had to be careful of not letting myself get constipated and avoiding tops who were well-hung and super aggressive fuckers because my hole was still a little tender. I have had no more issues with it for the last 20 or so years.

• 5 months later...
Guest Porthos

Did you have the surgery?  I had it in mid January....Pretty miserable recovery...I'm at about 90% now and don't feel I will be able to take take cock for at least another month.

Guest Porthos

So you had surgery 6 months ago....looks like I'm looking at summer....Let us now how your first fuck goes....I can't wait...I miss so much having a guy inside me

• 2 months later...
Guest Porthos

Just got fucked for the first time since my surgery in January....A fucbud with a medium thick cock...I missed having him in me so much i wanted him to be the first one to fuck me...He spent a lot of time eating my hole, getting me to relax, then we hit the poppers...I was so tight but he eventually got in...Hurt a bit but no more than years ago when I first got fucked...He said my hole was so silky smooth...He fucked me doggie and planted a nice load in me. No sreness after and no bleeding...I'm so relieved I can get fucked again

• 1 month later...
Guest Porthos

I've been taking cock from a hot black college student lately..He wanted to wrap but after sharing some poppers he dove into me raw...So happy to take his BBC and cum

• 5 weeks later...
Guest planturseed

I used to have hemeroids badly ..remember sometimes the pain was crazy found it hard to walk normal at times ..bleeding also ...especially when exercising & the pain ftom.the sweat going there .

But then i got into playing with big toys & gettn fisted ..before i knew it they were gone ...heard if you get fisted the hemmeroids move further up where you cant feel them .

• 1 year later...