This has happened to me on several occasions.  The most memorable was at a Cum Union party in New Orleans.  Although there was a clothes check, I remained dressed in a black wife beater, jock, torn blue jeans and black leather boots.  The wife beater was the first to come off and was tucked in the rear waist band of my jeans.  As the action heated up, I found myself being led to the sling.  Legs up in the sling, and still wearing jeans, jock and boots, I was bred by several tops.  The torn slit in the rear of my jeans was ripped further for better access by one of the tops.  Another said this wasn't working and pulled my jeans off leaving me only clad in my jock and boots.  High on poppers, alcohol, etc., that was the last I saw of my jeans and wife beater.  I was having a fantastic time both in and out of the sling being bred, sucking cock, and rimming.  The crowd was thick  and the room was hot and sweaty.  I was thinking of the next cock to suck or breed me, the next hole to rim, etc., and oblivious to anything else.   At the conclusion of the event I found myself covered in cum and piss, wearing only my black leather boots--the jock had disappeared too.  I checked with the bartender to see if he had my lost items--he didn't, and they were not found discarded, laying on the floor in some dark corner.  No clothes and no transportation (I had arrived by taxi) at this late hour I was in a jam.  No taxi would accept a naked cum and piss covered, drunk fare.  Fortunately a patron offered me a ride to his place where I could crash for the night.  I humbly accepted.  During the drive to his place, me still naked, he revealed he had bred me twice, once in the sling and again as I was bend over a bench, commenting I had a really hot hole and really knew how to take dick.

Anyways, this topic is about losing your clothes at a sex party or in a back room.  Suffice to say I had a great time once we got to his place, clothes were loaned and I eventually got safely home.  This will be detailed in another posting.

Well guys, has this or something similar ever happened to you?  What did you do and, how did it end up?

• Upvote 3

Buddy, I don't understand how this can happen to you on several occasions. "Shame on you if you fool me once, shame on me if you fool me twice..." Or lesson learned? ;)

So I am sorry to say, but I think this is rather funny. I lost clothes myself but thank god stayed relatively close by and still had my jock and my leather wrist band with all my money, hotel card etc in it. I suggest using the clothes check for some jeans, jacket and cash as a back up next time. To be honest, I don't like guys walking around clothed at parties like cumunion or other sex parties. It is out of place. So maybe some guys decided to teach you a lesson for a couple of times...

• Upvote 1

I usually always get a locker when I go to a sex club and my clothes go in there. At Slammers in FTL most people keep their clothes on so I usually change into gym shorts and a tank top and always wear flip flops. As the night progresses, clothes start coming off most of the guys. My concern there is always loosing my flip flops. You just don't want to go barefooted there. One night after taking 4-5 loads in the big orgy room I couldn't find them and it was dark. I had to go get the locker room attendent to help me. He brought in a flash light and we found them. I learned that night to always have a spare pair or shoes in my locker so I don't have to leave barefooted.

I can't tell you how many of my jock straps have become some guys souvenir. They seem to disappear.

Edited by TigerMilner
  • Upvote 4

Guest faggot hole

Somehow i frequently end up naked at parties.  i am being fucked, and one thing leads to another (thank goodness), but in most instances my clothes (or at least enough of my clothes to get me home) can be found.  Either my date, who generallly is the guy who sets up the gang bang or the host of the party will put aside my clothes as they come off.  Only once did i have to leave a party naked from the waste down.  my wife-beater was recovered, along with a baseball cap.  But somehow, the basketball-type shorts, the jock, and my shoes had disappeared (or had been taken as souveniers).  Fortunately, my date drove me home and the only problematic part was going up in the elevsator to my apartment.  But it was 4:00am, so not much risk of upsetting my neighbors.  i am pretty sure the security people got a show on CCTV.

• 1 year later...
Guest GoneFishing

I keep an extra pair of basics in my car and a 2nd set of lube and poppers. someone always walks off with the poppers or conviently have the same brand but take the newer bottle -haha 

not me - i'm a gentleman 

Guest btchbyl

i lost mine on a bicycle trail once. i was only wearing a pair of jeans no shirt. stripped down 2 my cowboy boots and bball hat with a trick and walked a long way on the trail. we stopped a lot so he stick his dick up my ass and edge himself then we walked til we found a good place 4 him 2 fertilize my asscunt with a few loads. we stopped so many times 2 fuck i forgot where i put my jeans. he left me there alone after he finished using my ass so i stuck around and fingered my jizzed hole and jerked off. it was late night so i had no problem walking nude back to my car with his loads dripping out of my ass. i drove home naked and never raised eyebrows.

Guest BBBoyfromTN

A bud went with me the first time to a sex club and he warned me about what to do and what not to do and I'm glad he did. We went together and he got a locker so my ID and house keys were in the locker, but I would up losing my t-shirt and shorts I was wearing as I got so distracted in the blackout room. I had to wait until he was ready to go and then had to wear his cleanup towel to cover myself on the dart out to his car. I learned my lesson. Next time I brought a pair of backup short and left the t-shirt, my keys and ID in the locker along with a cleanup towel!

Guest Brissy_homo

Last summer after a hot PNP session I made my way to a local park and loitered around the park benches. I eventually passed out and woke up to find my shorts and shirt gone, THANKFULLY I still had my phone.

Several months ago at Slammer sex club in L.A. I lost my favorite slut shirt after taking it off in the dark room.  I jokingly asked the staff to hold on to my lost shirt if they happened to find it in the dark room; kudos to the staff, because they gave it to me on my next visit to Slammer a few weeks later.

• Upvote 1

Too funny! I remember hitting a club in Mexico City many years back. Went to the dark room where everybody was messing around. I took my shirt off while I was getting blown. I got sucked on and was fucking different guys  but when I got back to where (I could have sworn) I left my shirt, it was gone. My friend was like, it's time to go. So I'm feeling around in the dark, trying to bat off guys still trying to suck me and I find something soft. I throw it on. As I'm leaving, my friend is laughing at me as I tell him, I lost my shirt, but I found this sweater! The good thing was that it gets cool in DF so the sweater came in handy for the ride home.

Recently lost my wallet in a darkroom in Berlin, with credit cards in it. Little money. Noticed it gone fairly soon and went back to find it on the ground totally intact. Lowered my pants to my ankles to fuck someone and it fell out. A good lesson learned.

21 minutes ago, Leatherman667 said:

Recently lost my wallet in a darkroom in Berlin, with credit cards in it. Little money. Noticed it gone fairly soon and went back to find it on the ground totally intact. Lowered my pants to my ankles to fuck someone and it fell out. A good lesson learned.

Had two experiences in Berlin like this. A friend was in The Bull and dropped his wallet. The manager managed to ID my friend from the photo on his driver's license and after a couple of questions to confirm identity the wallet was returned. We were both impressed as that was an unexpected outcome. 

On the other hand, I had someone I was playing with pick pocket me in the backroom of Reizbar.  I knew who it was because the bar wasn't very busy and he left in a hurry afterwards. Luckily all he got was a cock ring, hotel keycard (which was easily cancelled), and about sixty euros.

I always go out with what cash I need and leave my wallet in the hotel safe. Most bars/clubs in Berlin have some way of dealing with valuables so you don't have to carry them in the venue. It amazes me that you see guys in such places with their iPhones on show.