Want To Get Started

okay, first i want to introduce myself a little bit:

im 20 years old and bi

yesterday i met with a guy i met on grindr and he said he was neg so wanted to fuck me bare and i agreed so we met and fucked bare. but he wasnt home alone but there were some friends of his and all of them wanted to fuck me. i didnt want that many loads of guys i dont know and said that but they didnt care.

they grabbed me, but me on the floor and got me naked. i had to blow all dicks and then they "raped" me, all fucked me bare und blow their load in my ass and i got hard and was so horny. afterwards they said they dont care about they status so it is possible they were poz. this got me more hot and because of that i want to take more annone loads.

i want to go to the bathhouse, put myself in the sling and take all the loads and i think i will do that but im still a bit scared of stds because im young :/

any solutions fot that problem? because i really want to become a cumpdump