I am truly versatile.  I love so many things about men that I couldn't possibly list them here.  So often when we meet people online we find out that they don't quite measure up to their profile, and I'm not even going to discuss the obvious items such as out-of-date pics, body stats, build, weight, and cock size. 

As a truly versatile gay man the lines between top and bottom get pretty blurred in the broad advertisement in a profile.  I know that there are times I want to fuck a nice ass, sometimes I want to be a total butt slut, but most of the time I'm pretty flexible.  I believe that a well formed male butt is proof that man was made in the image and likeness of God.  So no matter what role I'm in, I like to pay a lot of attention to a guy's ass - which often sends wrong signal because some tops think that I want to fuck them and often top/vers guys impale themselves on my cock.  If I'm in, I don't care, I just go with the flow, cool, but if I'm in the mood to get fucked and have gone though the whole cleaning/prep process, my reaction is WTF?.

Conversely if I think I'm going to top a guy and he suddenly wants to plow my ass and I'm not properly prepared - well, not good.  (Although it has happened that an advertised bottom in a three-way has fucked the hell out of me. Rare but true.  Fortunately I was prepared).

It's a lot like getting a couple of people to choose a restaurant for lunch.  Most people say "I don't care where we go" when they actually have a preference.  If I go to a restaurant wanting a steak, and the restaurant advertises 'The best steak in town' and I end-up getting chicken, naturally I'd be disappointed.  Not that there is anything wrong with chicken, but I was expecting steak!

Most profiles are horribly out of date, but versatile guys in particular should be upfront in their expectations as to what they're in the mood for.  Be realistic about what you want and you're physical condition and if some thing changes, and communicate!

In the internet world today there is NO excuse for a no show without a message.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

I am truly versatile.  I love so many things about men that I couldn't possibly list them here. 

It would make more sense to me that anyone who enjoys getting fucked and taking loads should be versatile because he knows how much tops enjoy fucking and breeding a hole. I'm talking from experience, as someone who's taken more than a thousand loads. The grunts, the  moans, the breathing, the yelling, all telling us that the top is fully enjoying the experience.

I've always been a bottom and I don't understand why topping is not my thing.