Willing Bottom Required..

wreckedhole3

The ad said 'Willing Bottom Required for long group session, apply now'...just reading the ad got my hole twitching, I answered straight away, and was immediately replied to with a question, 'Do you take chems..well, that sent me really squirming. If they were after a chemmed bottom, great...if not I could do that to. I replied, saying I love to party but am happy with whatever you choose. They replied with 'A double slam should start the party well'...holy fuck this sounded hot. They sent details, I quickly washed out, showered and headed over. They were about 30 minute drive away, and I got there just on dusk. As I went to knock the door opened, and there stood a guy in his 20's, naked, smooth with a rock hard cock about nine inches long, and smooth low hanging balls. He ushered me in and told me to strip, which I did and released my now hard 8" cut cock, 6" thick around the hard shaft...I followed him into a dimly lit room and as my eyes adjusted my ass twitched and I leaked some precum. There were 6 other guys in there, all naked sitting on couches, stroking their hard coks..one of them said 'Yay, the holes have arrived...' I got told to ly back in the sling, and immediately two guys got up and tied my wrists back, then tied my legs high and spread. The guy who opened the door said 'Right, everyone has to taste his hole before we wreck it good'...and there were several 'oh yeah's ' ....One by one they took turns burying their faces in my ass, tongues probing my hole...pushing right in and twirling around inside...they were all between 20 and 40, and in good shape...and not one of them was under 8" hard.The last guy had his tongue pushed deep in my hole, and the guy who opened the door for me earlier said to one of the others that it was time. Him and another guy each came up to an arm and placed a band around each arm, and swabbed clean. Two full syringes were produced, and both at the same time they got a vein, pulled back and got a beautiful red register. The leading guy said, 'You ready for a wild ride, holes being used and abused, and you kept high?' I said 'fuck yeah, bring it on' Straight away he nodded at the other guy and they pressed the plungers in and double slammed me, and with a quick movement both released the bands from my upper arms. Instantly I got a wave of chemical taste and started coughing hard. While I was coughing a guy was pushing his big thick 9" cock into my hole, and all I could focus on was the immense pleasure I was feeling, rushing and being fucked. Almost straight away my limp cock started pouring out a steady stream of cum, and one of the guys quickly had it in his mouth, taking it all. I started to really moan, Yeah, fuck my hole, use it, fill me with cum..to cheers from all the guys. The sling had a special feature where the part you rested your head on could be lowered right back, which was done and I had a cock pushed in my face, which I greedily took down my throat. After a few minutes the guy fucking my throat lifted my head, and put a bottle of poppers under my nose and told me to sniff hard and deep, then again on the other nostril and hold it till he said to let go. I did as he said, and felt myself getting even sluttier, and moaning to stretch my hole, fuck me deep. They all took turns fairly quickly, about 5 minutes each in my hole then my mouth. Then I was untied and helped off the sling. One of the guys lay on his back, and they told me to face him, and get down on all fours and take his cok up. I did that, then felt another guy coming in from behind to join the cock already in me,. I was given another big hit of poppers, and then took both cocks in my hole, moaning loudly and then another guy slid his cock down my throat, fuck he was huge, and he kept pushing it down and I gagged a little, getting more cries of 'oh yeah'. they were then all told to hold still, and I felt the familiar band going on my arm, a cold wipe, short sharp sting, then the band removed and wham! Another big hit...as I was slamming, the three guys started fucking me really hard, And I'm moaning and yelling yeah fuck me, own my hole! After a bit they swapped places with the other 3 who had also just slammed. After about another 1/2 hour of fucking, they helped me up and laid me back on a fuck table. They then lined up a fuck machine with my hole, and the guy asked me how big i wanted.. I said big and long, and he said are you sure pig? I said fuck yeah, and he produced a huge dildo to go on the machine, about 11 inches long and at least as thick as a coke can, with a bigger mushroom head on it. I was laying on my back, legs tied up and back to a beam. I wasn't so sure now but it was too late, it was screwed to the machine. He told me to push my ass back on to it and saw my indecision. He held a bottle of poppers under my nose and said, here you will need these, four big hits, and hold each one. I did as I was told, and my head was swimming and he turned the machine on slowly. It pushed hard and popped through my first sphincter and I yelped, but fuck it felt so fucking great...he kept the machine steady and told me to push back on it, and I could feel the pressure against my second sphincter, and I slowly pushed through it and was in total fucking ecstasy! He turned it on again real slow, and it pushed in further. It was touching my third sphincter and had bottom out because of where I was lying. He said that would be a good start, and then started the machine. I felt it slowly slide out of my 2nd, then pop out my 1st, then straight back in. I was moaning saying fuck yeah fuck yeah, fuck me, please fuck me, and he turned it up faster, and each stroke it popped out of my hole entirely then thrust back in, sending waves of pleasure right through my body. He said must be time for a top up slam, then some hard fucking, sucking and ass eating pig. I said yes please, and he said this one is gonna be a .35 on top of what you have had... I just moaned. He put the band on me, wiped, then stopped the fuck machine with it at its deepest. He then slammed me, removed the band, and as it hit I felt the machine start again, and as I rushed it was turned up really fast, wrecking my hole and I was moaning load, next thing there was a guy sucking my limp cock while another straddled me and sat his hole on my tongue. As the machine pounded my hole I ate the guys out, one after another, then sucked each one of them, also one after another. the guy was controlling the speed of the fuck machine the whole time, full speed, then slower, then really slow, full speed again. Now it was his turn to have his cock sucked, and as he pushed his cock all the way down my throat, he turned the machine up.. the faster he turned it up the deeper and faster I sucked him. He said time for my load pig, and he turned the machine to full speed and as my hole was being pounded, I sucked his cock with the same vengeance, and I felt him thicken, harden then blow load after load of hot cum down my throat, as he slowly turned the speed of the machine down. He stopped it when it was completely out, and said fuck what a hot hole...you sure you don't want bigger now? I was flying, and feeling so good I said fuck yeah! He said ok boys, time to double fuck this pig with the machine. Untie his legs and we'll get him up on all fours backing on to it. I was soon in the new position, moaning and greedy for what was coming, my hole had been loosened considerable each time the mushroom head of that huge toy came out it was making my rosebud form. The guy said Ok guys, as you fuck him, you control the speed of the machine, and also there needs to be a hard cock in this pig's throat the whole time..whoever is in his throat can feed the piggy poppers, lets get him really flying. I felt lube being squeezed into my hole, and then the machine was probing its way back into my guts. A guy had his cock in my throat, and held poppers under my nose, said sniff up pig...I took ahuge hit, then another, and as it kicked in I felt the machine start back up into me, hard and fast, then it slowed and as it started going back in I felt huge pressure as the first guy started pushing his thick hard cock in with the machine, stretching me wide open ...

To be continued

• Like 3
  • Upvote 31

Part 2...

My hole was filled with the huge dildo on the machine, and a big hard cut thick cock, plus my throat was being fucked. I was high on Tina, and kept high with the poppers.

The guy double fucking me with the machine was controlling the speed, and he started pushing his cock into me as the machine was sliding out...alternating the fucking I was getting.

As the guy fucking my throat started moaning, the guy fucking me and using the machine sped the pace up too...and I moaned a deep guttural moan of pure lust, my moan vibrating

my throat around the cock fucking my mouth and throat, pushing him over the edge.

I felt his cock swell in my throat, at the same time my ass fucking intensified, and then the guy blew his load down my throat...making me gulp with lust...

The machine stopped and guys changed places, my mouth now full of the cock that was just double fucking my hole with the machine... I could taste the cum from the guy who blew in my throat, plus my clear ass juice and the pre cum from the cock now in my mouth. Another hard this time thicker cock was pushed into my hole along side the machine, and this guy, instead of alternating with the machine, fucked me with the same strokes, opening and loosening my fucked cunthole even more...while I was fed poppers and throat fucked by the hot sweaty hung hunk in my throat.

This continued until all the guys had double fucked my hole with the machine and blown down my throat.

I was now told to have a quick break, and go and have a wash up ready for the next session of ass wrecking. I did so, and had a good wash using the amazing douche head and feeling the warm water flood my guts, build up and then flush out...seeing loads of my ass juices wash away, as well as cleaning out some brown that had built up a little...till I was completely clean and fresh ready to go. I dried off, went back to the room and was given a bottle of icy cold gatorade, and was told to drink up pig, a nice cold drink and a dose of G, that will make you even more of a pig slut. I didn't hesitate, and gulped down the refreshing cold liquid, getting sluttier knowing what was coming. I finished the drink and was told to lie on my back on the floor. I did so, and a rim seat was placed over me, and one of the guys sat on it, and my legs were pulled up and right back, his legs went over mine and pinned me back in this awesome position...my hole completely exposed and pulsating, his hole in reach of my tongue.

I was told to lie still, and I felt the familiar band and cold wipe, followed by a slight prick. I was told that when I was slammed to ride it and relax, and eat out the fresh clean hole in front of me. I said fuck yeah, and the plunger was depressed and the strap removed and WHAM, I was flying...and i rode it and focused on the beautiful clean hairless hole in front of me.

I slowly pushed my tongue into that hot pink hole, pushing deeper and deeper, hearing the guy moan, and then I felt a tongue in my hole, and I moaned and twirled my tongue around in the guys hole, just the tip of my tongue twirling around inside his hole. Next thing I felt the tongue removed from my hole, and I felt the wetness of a lot of lube being rubbed on my hole. I was told to stop rimming for a sec, and take six big hits of poppers. I did as I was told, and then laid my head back and got my tongue back inside the guys sweet hole...and I felt a fist starting to wriggle around and press against my mancunt. This made me moan which really got the guy going who I was rimming, as with my tongue so deep inside him the moans caused a vibration of signals of pure bliss and pleasure to ripple up and through him, causing him to moan out a ooooh fuuuucccck......

The guy working my hole open was an expert, and he was already in past his wrist... and when he was in, he would clench his fist and slowly pull out, stretching my hole right open, and he would hold it there for a second or two, then unclench and push back in...I could feel him moving ever so slightly deeper with each thrust...I could feel his fingers slowly probing my already loosened second sphincter.. sending me wild with waves if pleasure and lust going through me, causing me to moan even more. There was a hesitation, and the guy I was rimming and deep tongue penetrating exchanged places with another...and then the pleasure continued. Every now and again a hot wet mouth made its way over my cock, causing more ripples of pleasure and cum to just continuously leak out. Then I felt the guy fisting me pause while he was right out, and start again, and I began to feel a slight scraping and a burning sensation...I was getting a booty bump!  I could feel an anal orgasm building up inside, and yelled out fuck me, open my mancunt, fuck yeah, fuck my hungry hole...own my hole...I felt another guy down beside the one fisting me, and he was inserting fingers in with the other guys fist, and I felt pressure and then uncontrollably I pushed out, and pushed my hole wide open and over his fist, swallowing two fists up inside me, moaning and moaning in pure orgasm and lust, and eating out the hole in front of me with such frenzy that it pushed out, smothering me in it's soft fleshy rosebud and clear ass juices...

To be continued

• Upvote 25

Guest Somebody

I agree with everyone so far -- great story!!!  Personally, I generally do not desire to rim another guy.  But when chemically enhanced, I become a more enthusiastic ass eater than the bottom in this story.  So yes, chemical cocktails do bring out the pig in a man.  Flying high under a rim seat while being fist fucked sounds like heaven to me.

My question is why do such scenes only exist in fictional fantasy pieces, and not in real life?

Part 3:

Slowly both fists fucked my hole and I was fed a rag soaked in poppers...it took me right over the edge and I just completely relaxed. My hole just gave itself over to the fucking it was receiving, and at the same time the guy I was rimming stood up and guys started shooting their cum in my face and on my body. The booty bump was taking effect and I just squirmed and rode the fists, trying to get them further up inside my cunthole. The poppers rag was removed and another hard cock spurted its load down my throat. Then a guy who must have been barely 20 sat on the rim seat, but he actually squatted on it which pushed his hole out...I buried my tongue in his hole, and my entire focus became getting my tongue as far inside him as I could, and then just twirling the very tip around inside him....one direction, then twirl it back the other way. I could tell it was driving him crazy, because with each twirl and moan, his hole pushed out even more. I could feel his warm saggy smooth balls on my chin as I deep tongued his hole, and his clear ass juices kept oozing into my mouth. His hole was so clean and tasted so damn good, and with the battering my own hole was getting, I was in a trance of pure lust...I could feel cum oozing out of my cock, and I couldn't even tell if my cock was rock hard or shriveled up, it just felt fucking incredible! Someone noticed the leakage and a mouth went straight to it, sucking more cum out of me, draining my balls. The two fists were now alternately punch fucking me, and I involuntarily tensed and pushed my hole right out...fuck! The sensations of pleasure rippled through my ass walls and I felt even more cum pouring out of my cock...I was in such bottom heaven It wasn't spurting, just a constant stream! I was making gutteral moaning and roaring animalistic sounds, and growling ...fuck me fuck my cunt you fuckers oh yeah fuck arghhhh... The guy said, ok time for a change....I was helped up, and it had been a couple of hours since the last slam. I was helped onto a fuck bench, and placed face down on all fours. My wrists were tied, and it was like a massage table with a round cut out hole for my face which was at a slight upward angle, to give easy access to my throat from in front of me. My knees were spread apart and were on soft cushioned leather pads, and tied wide apart. All I wanted was my empty hole to be filled again...my arm was tied off, and I felt a cold wipe, a prick, and then was asked are you ready pig? I growled yes fuck slam me fuck me ...the plunger went in, and then the needle was removed and the band untied...WHAM..as it hit the lights went out and coloured disco lights started flashing, and headphones were placed on my ears with loud dance beat music pounding, sending me into another lust filled trance..at the same time a big hard cock took pride of place fucking my wrecked hole, and another down my throat as I was still rushing from the slam. Next I felt increased pressure on my hole as the guy fucking me started to slide his fist in at the same time. As my rush subsided, I was being face fucked and my hole was being fucked and fisted to the beat of the dance music blaring in my ears. It was like I was on another planet, the planet orgasm...and I felt like I was just experiencing one long unending orgasm, even now my balls were still producing enough cum for it to be constantly dripping from my cock.  The guy fucking me was using his hand to jack off inside my cunt, and a whole new level of pleasure rolled wave after wave through me. Each of the guys took turns jacking off in me and throat fucking me in that position for ages. From time to time a bottle of strong poppers was placed under my nose and I was ordered to 'sniff up, pig' which I greedily did. Once all the guys had blown, they released me from the fuck bench, and lid back on a bed. I was laid flat on my back, and all the guys stood around me and were rubbing the cum and sweat all over my body, and one of the guys was jerking my cock stirring it to life. As I was being steadily jerked, two guys lifted my legs and rubbed lube over my hole, teasing my hole and my balls. My cock was getting harder and reached it's 8" hard length, and 6" around the hard shaft. I could feel a tingling beginning in my balls, and my head was lifted slightly and I was ordered to take 6 long hits of poppers. As I was doing so, a large dildo was placed with just the head inside my wrecked hole, and the guy jerking me off continued with relentless pace. As the poppers sent me into space, I was yelling oh fuck oh fuck, the dildo was pushed all the way in and out rapidly, and I was screaming fuck yeah! fuuuck yeah...arrrrrh  ooooh yeah FUUUCCCK...  FUUUUUCCCCCKKKK...... and I went over the edge and spurted  a huge load straight into my face, one stream, then drips as my over worked balls went into spasm after spasm, then dry shooting .... I was totally royally fucked, and straight away , with all the guys around me, drifted off to sleep...

To be continued

• Like 1
  • Upvote 14