The Mile High Club

Guest faggot hole

Guest faggot hole

I have been a member of the "mile high" club (actually at 35,000 feet, around seven miles high) for years, but this time it was different.  i was on the "Red Eye" flight from the Coast back East.  The Red Eye, for you uninitiated, is that infamous flight that leaves some California city around 11:30 P.M. or midnight and arrives at some East Coast City around 6:00 A.M.  Strangely enough, the Red Eye generally is packed to the gills with travelers.  This may be because the fare generally is cheaper -- so there are families, screaming kids, for some reason, a lot of nuns.  Sleeping on the Red Eye is impossible.  It is truly a miserable five hour flight.

This time, however, it was quite different.  The plane was maybe one-third full; so there was plenty of room to spread out and sleep and most of my fellow passenger did just that; many asleep before the plane even left the ground.  i always have difficulty sleeping on an airplane, especially on this flight, as three of the four cabin attendants were the hottest guys i had seen in a long time.  And they seem to be paying especial attention to me.  Maybe it was the scent of the good-bye fuck that my buddy had given me only 30 minutes before he dropped me off at the airport -- his cum oozing out of my hole as i checked in at the gate. In any event, I think one of the flight attendants (i'll call them Tom, Dick and Harry) caught the scent and passed word on to the others.  

In any event, we were airborne maybe half an hour when Tom came by to check on me, asking if I needed anything and then he hung around making small talk in a quiet, night-time voice while stroking himself through his uniform trousers.  I could not help myself:  my eyes were riveted on Tom's cock as it grew to an impressive length inside his trousers in response to his manual stimulation.  Of course Tom noticed me noticing.    "Well dude," he murmured, "I think I need to go back to the little lav and take care of this thing." 

Without thinking I quietly, if instinctively replied "Man, don't waste it!" 

He looked at me, and with a smile quietly asked "You want to take care of this?" 

"Yes, please," as I reached over and unzipped his pants. 

"Here," he responded, "Fuck yeah, why not?" 

With that Tom kinda eased himself into the row and let me suck him off.  Now, I give good head, better probably than Tom was used to, so when I finally let him have his orgasm, he gave a little yelp that could have awoken half of the passengers.

Tom zipped up and made his way back to the galley where the other two flight attendants were hanging out.  I could hear the low murmur of their conversation and it was not long before attendant Dick stopped by my row.  Dick was far from subtle when he asked "Is your pussy as good as your mouth?" 

"I'm told it is," I replied.

"Let's see.  Come with me."  With that Dick led the way back to the lavatory in the rear of the plane and held the door open while first I, and then he squeezed into the cramped space.  Within 30 seconds, Dick's uniform trousers and my shorts were down around our respective ankles and Dick's dick was fully inserted, full-length, into my asscunt.  (In truth the lavatory was so small that there really was no other place for him to put his impressive erection.)  There wasn't a whole lot of room for Dick to much that could be described as pile driving, so I just let the muscle action of my ass go to work, bringing Dick off in short order.  "FUCK!" was all Rick could say as he exploded inside me. With a great deal of effort and a lot of ducking, bobbing and weaving, I was able to turn myself around in that little room and clean Dick's dick off.  

We both pulled up our respective pants and as we exited the little lavatory, the third flight attendant, Harry, was waiting in the plane's galley, his eyebrow arched.  "Fucking awesome," was Dick's description, and then, after a few beats, he added "The bitch is pre-lubed.  In fact he was pre-lubed when i got him.  What a fucking slut."  I beamed with pride. 

"Keep an eye out," Harry said to Dick, and, turning to me, he said "Down on your knees." 

"Here?" I asked. 

"Fuck yeah.  I'm not squeezing myself into that little lavatory."  And so Harry took me on my knees in the plane's galley.  It was a long, leisurely fuck.  Dick stood watch in case any of the sleeping passengers awoke and decided they wanted to take a whiz in the toilet -- but alas, they all were soundly sleeping.

Guest faggot hole

It is true.  i don't write fiction.  Happened within the past month.  i won't name the airline.  i don't want to cause Tom, Dick and Harry any trouble.