Break-Up Consolation

6: CLARK POV

Joey: "I have one."

Clark -smiling-: "Oh yeah? What is it?"

He stood up and did a body spin. Damn his body is sexy, and that ass.

Clark: "I think I know what you're getting at."

I stood up and I grabbed his arm. I kissed him hard on the lips, and he happily reciprocated. I pulled him away from our kiss and threw him to his knees on the couch.

Clark: "Fuck yeah, this is what's next. This what you have in mind Joey?"

I spit on my dick and pressed it against his ass, not hard enough to penetrate. He moaned for it.

Joey: "Oh fuck."

I pressed it against him again, and grinded against him. He just kept letting out moans. I spit on my fingers and fingered him for a second longer before I spit on my dick. All I did was insert the cock head and pull out and his moan hit a peak.

Joey: "Oh Uncle Clark, just fuck me please."

Clark: "Oh yeah boy? Is that what my little nephew wants?"

Joey: "Oh god fuck me please!"

I inserted my dick in just passed the head and pulled out again.

Clark: "Some of that?"

Joey: "Oh fuck! Yes! Please!"

I slammed my entire penis in, held his hips tight against my pelvis while his cute little ass caught up with the change. He squealed a little bit, took his breaths, but it fit comfortably in almost no time.

Clark: "Damn boy, already a natural."

I took my dick out and slammed it in again. I got some more squeal moans and some grunts as I continued to do that.

Clark: "Mmm you like your Uncle's cock son?"

Joey: "Oh yes--uhh- I do."

Clark: "Come on say it."

Joey -grunting-: "Uhh- I like my Uncle's cock."

Clark: "Mmm yeah. Damn I knew you were wasting time with that girl."

Joey: "Fuck, uhhh."
Clark: "Yeah, now you're getting fucked like the girl. Maybe you're my niece. 

I slammed into him again.

Clark: "No I prefer you being my nephew. Much rather fuck a cute young boy."

I smacked his ass, he responded with a surprised moan. 

Clark: "Damn that ass bounces so good."

Joey: "Oh god, I want you to keep fucking me,.. uhh- just like that."

I had to grab his shoulders to keep with that pace, but that made his back arch lower and his moans louder.

Joey: "Oh no, I'm about to bust."

Clark: "Oh fuck yeah, hands free baby boy!"

When I felt his body start to tense up, I grabbed his neck and pulled him back towards me so that I could whisper into his ear.

Clark: "You're my little whore now."

He was pushed over the edge and started spasming. I held him in place as the buildup in me was coming to a climax.

Clark: "Fuck- you--."

I pressed myself hard against him as I came into his ass. I fucked him a few more times before I pulled out, a little droplet of cum following it. There was his cum on my couch but that'll be cleaned later.

Clark: "Damn boy, that hols is so fucking perfect."

Joey: "Mm as long as you're filling it. I already want another load."

Clark -laughing-: "Give me a minute."

Note from Mister23: Lol I don't know what to say here, I just like leaving notes.

• Upvote 11

• Moderators

Actually I was thinking that anyone can add to this if they wanted? Make it a group effort if anyone felt like trying. Or should I just end it soon?

If you are tired of working on the story, I would just wrap it up and be done with it.

I have only seen someone else taking over a story really work once or twice. Usually the new author goes off in a very different direction. 

• 1 year later...

EPILOGUE: 6 YEARS LATER

He never left. I’ve fucked a lot of kids that have always just come around once or twice, some men too but only a few had ever stuck around for longer. My little nephew though has been faithful to me for six years now. I showed his ass  what it was going to mean to be a bottom and he never wanted to stop. And he never wanted anyone else. Sure he’s fucked around with a few other guys but they were all at my suggestion. Not tonight though. Tonight we were celebrating our sixth year.

Clark: “How is that slut? You feel me pumping in you deep?”

Joe: “Yes please Uncle!”

Clark: “I told you tonight I’m gonna be your Daddy boy.”

Joe: “Fuck, sorry Daddy. Just please don’t stop.”

I was giving him full strokes.

Joe: “Open me up Daddy.”

Clark: “Before what Son.”

Joe: “Before everyone else gets here.”

We had put a public ad up and responded to about 200 emails over the last two weeks, but we ended up giving about 56 guys the address tonight and the door was unlocked. We were expecting a lot of flakes, but we were hoping some would show up.

Clark: “I can’t wait to see your walls stretched all night Son! How many loads do you wanna take?”

Joe: “Just yours Daddy!”

Clark: “Fuck, how many loads are you going to take though Son?”

Joe: “Daddy, any load you wanna give me.”

He’s become very submissive for me in the time.

Clark: “I’m gonna give you my load soon Baby, do you want that?

Joe: “Fuck yes Daddy!’

He responded by bouncing his still very sweet hole against me with each of my strokes.

Joe: “Fill me up Daddy!”

He took my cum with an ass wide open.

And we heard someone at the entranceway.

BBRT Hookup: Glad to see lube is provided.

So this is the end of this story. I felt it needed closure kind of and I love that he turned straight up pussy boy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4

• 2 months later...