Poz Top Wants To Breed Me

As Tallbtm say, you should go to a doctor and get on Prep. Then you can fuck wildly without having almost any risk for hiv. You will get other std´s though, he might want to give you those if he has any others. Maybe that can be hot enough for you then.

Edited by Negasswhore
  • Upvote 2

As many of the others have stated, It's your choice and if you have strong enough desires and are comfortable with converting at this time, I would say that you have the ideal partner with which to poz you and convert. If you have any doubts, then do as Tallbtm and Negasswhore has stated, get on the PrEP and Begin taking loads and gain the confidence and see where the desires take you, It's a one way street becomming pozzed and there is no turning back once done.

As for myself, have decided to do the PrEP and enjoy the ride for awhile, then find my ideal pozzing partner and allow him to breed me and convert me. This for myself would be the ideal ride, knowing the one that pozzed me and willingly accepting his gift for me and converting me.

I`ll add some more here. You have said you want to do it ASAP. To me that says you have made your decision. I`d say get that BBRT buddy of yours over to your house and get to fucking!!! Get knocked up. 

• Upvote 1

Speaking as a man that has been living with HIV for about 12 years. If you do this you are an IDIOT.  The cost is not the only thing to think about, the meds can give you severe side effects, dirreah, easily upset stomach, generally feeling like shit, and if you like grapefruit, no more, it affects the meds. Then there is always the possibility that you are allergic to some of the meds ingredients, I can't take the best medication, as I break out in severe hives. 

Be smart, in this day and age there is no reason to continue this disease, Yes the meds extend your life, but you will still die of AIDS (OK, you may get hit by a bus first). Get to your Dr., Get on PREP, it only takes seven (7) days for it to offer full protection from HIV.  If you think the cost is high for PREP, try paying for HIV meds.

No fuck is worth your life.  I only wish PREP was more available when I was stealthed.

• Upvote 2

Speaking as a man that has been living with HIV for about 12 years. If you do this you are an IDIOT.  The cost is not the only thing to think about, the meds can give you severe side effects, dirreah, easily upset stomach, generally feeling like shit, and if you like grapefruit, no more, it affects the meds. Then there is always the possibility that you are allergic to some of the meds ingredients, I can't take the best medication, as I break out in severe hives. 

Be smart, in this day and age there is no reason to continue this disease, Yes the meds extend your life, but you will still die of AIDS (OK, you may get hit by a bus first). Get to your Dr., Get on PREP, it only takes seven (7) days for it to offer full protection from HIV.  If you think the cost is high for PREP, try paying for HIV meds.

No fuck is worth your life.  I only wish PREP was more available when I was stealthed.

I don't think it's appropriate to call a forum member an IDIOT, but anyway there are a number of meds now and people have different experiences with HIV. I haven't had much of a problem with HIV, in fact if I was neg I would get pozzed up because I cant take one of the drugs in PREP. Being able to bareback is worth being pozzed for me. Also people have different reasons for what they do, Some couples have reported feeling closer after one pozzes the other

• Upvote 3