Poz Top Wants To Breed Me

That's always been a huge appeal for me to become poz. I'd love to infect others while they fuck me.

I certainly hope this would only apply to men who are aware of your status and are making that choice with open eyes.  This is still a potentially deadly disease we're talking about here.

Stealthing is (1) almost certainly illegal, as in prison-time illegal (and by posting this here you've just handed prosecutors their case on a silver platter) and (2) really fucking evil (and not in a dark and sexy way, but in a beat the fucking shit out of your sorry ass way)

Edited by PhoenixGeoff

I don't think it's appropriate to call a forum member an IDIOT, but anyway there are a number of meds now and people have different experiences with HIV. I haven't had much of a problem with HIV, in fact if I was neg I would get pozzed up because I cant take one of the drugs in PREP. Being able to bareback is worth being pozzed for me. Also people have different reasons for what they do, Some couples have reported feeling closer after one pozzes the other

I won't argue over the name calling, though I would defend 99037's right to use forceful language to express something he's clearly very passionate about (with good reason, it sounds like).

People should be aware that being on meds is often pretty straightforward these days with minimal side effects.  But no drug is without side effects completely.  Some people are more sensitive to HIV meds than others.  There are such things as allergies.  And there are potential long term effects that can build up over time that could cause real damage (many of the meds are pretty hard on your liver, for instance).

For anyone who is negative and you is considering throwing caution to the wind, I would very strongly encourage them to do something I did not do and regret not doing.

Stop and think about why you are having thoughts that are, on some level, self-destructive.  (And yes, deliberately engaging in behavior, no matter how good it feels, that could reasonably land you with an incurable and potentially fatal disease is unquestionably self-destructive).

I haven't sorted through all of through all of the reasons why I acted the way that I did and got HIV.  I can tell you that I am fairly sure I was living with undiagnosed depression from my teenage years on.  I can also tell you that I had (and, to some degree still have) some major problems with internalized homophobia and a resulting sense of threatened masculinity.  And I can also tell you that my substance abuse (which was fueled by the other issues I mentioned) really did not help my decision making process. 

In retrospect, and as a more mature person, I doubt I would make the same decisions today if I were faced with them.

Which isn't to say that I have regrets.  On the contrary, my experiences, good, bad and ugly, have made me the man I am today, and I think that man is a pretty decent guy.  But I have paid a very high price for whatever wisdom I've managed to scrape together.

I'm not saying "Don't do what I did," outright.  I am saying rather, "Think carefully before making this decision and analyze your motives."

• Upvote 1

always good to hear the point and counterpoint of this discussion.  no doubt, some guys are driven by this desire.  Other men, who did not choose HIV+ understand the subject from a different perspective.  In the end, we each will make our own decision and live with it.  But, if we are true to ourselves, we will listen to all sides of the discussion and not just listen to the most reason hard we have had while beating off thinking about being pozzed.

• 1 month later...

Id like to hear the thoughts from poz guys too about breeding neg. bottoms while off their meds. As a bottom it turns me on to think a poz guy would take a med. holiday for me so he could do me with a high viral count. If he is going off meds. for me then I definitely want his cum in me.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

As many of the others have stated, It's your choice and if you have strong enough desires and are comfortable with converting at this time, I would say that you have the ideal partner with which to poz you and convert. If you have any doubts, then do as Tallbtm and Negasswhore has stated, get on the PrEP and Begin taking loads and gain the confidence and see where the desires take you, It's a one way street becomming pozzed and there is no turning back once done.

As for myself, have decided to do the PrEP and enjoy the ride for awhile, then find my ideal pozzing partner and allow him to breed me and convert me. This for myself would be the ideal ride, knowing the one that pozzed me and willingly accepting his gift for me and converting me.

Good post Homo60.

I did find my ideal pozzing partner. He was willing to give me his seed, and I wanted it from him. but this is a decision to be taken seriosly and with full knowledge.

• Upvote 3

• Moderators

Good post Homo60.I did find my ideal pozzing partner. He was willing to give me his seed, and I wanted it from him. but this is a decision to be taken seriosly and with full knowledge.

Have you had the chance to pass it on yourself, bearbare69?

Have you had the chance to pass it on yourself, bearbare69?

Yes! :clap:  :clap:

My gifter and I tag teamed a guy about 3 months after i pozzed up.  He converted quickly, had bad ass fuck flu. He got what he wanted before his 29th birthday.

i solo gifted a 24 y/o hot, hung, uncut tatted latino dude also.  He wanted it as well.  He has added a biotat to his collection. :D

• Upvote 8

Guest jason385

A poz guy with drug resistant strain wants to poz me. First use a bloody slam then fuck me. It seriously turns me on. Plus we go to the same cumunion, the only one around. Any advise?

• 1 month later...

It's your choice, and you're not an idiot either way. I like bbrt because guys admit they are poz and still get laid. If you bareback, assume everyone who fucks you is poz. But it's knowing they're poz that turns me on. If that's you too then go for it

• Upvote 1

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...