Interracial Bareback

CDNbbR

My first experience with m2m and being turned on to bottoming was done by a black guy with a 9" uncut cock, he took his time and did it right and have never forgotten it, he was the one that turned me into a cock and cum loving bottom. Always prefer black cocks in my cum hole.

• 4 months later...

Love it.  In my search for prime, male ass, I find the general shape of black ass more attractive than white ass, so like black bottoms.  A nice ass on the top, pounding that BBC into his white pussyboy, is fine, too (fucked silly by a BBC once), but I really like black bottom boys.  Once the hole is primed, the contrast from coral/pink to darker skin is just so sexy.  It makes such an irresistible target for deep breeding.  It always tastes great, getting it primed, too.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

15 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

As a white bottom with a beefy bubble ass rhat had taken many fine black stallions in him: black top, white bottom unquestionably.  Anything else is a waste of good horse meat.

I got bred last night by a sexy 6'4" younger black stud with a 10" donkey dick.  His grindr profile said vers bottom and he sent a pic of his hole pushing cum out.  But I cleaned out "just in case" .  He unleashed a monster cock when he came over, and I knew I wanted it.  We flipped awhile, but when he asked if I wanted his load, I told him to put it as deep as he could.  Come to Atlanta MuscledHorse.....I'll hook us up for a 3way.  My cock isn't too shabby, but it was kinda small compared to his.  I love fucking SLOPPY hole, and I'd love to share your horsehole with him and let my cock swim around in his sloppy mess before I unload.  No shortage of hot raw black guys here in Atlanta, which I'm sure you already know :)  Bring your muscle ass here and go home dripping the next day!

• Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...

There is a mysterious beauty that black guys have. Their cocks are hypnotic and their magnetism raw and primal. The best sex I have had has been with black guys: from my black fb who used to fuck me with his married friend or the other black breeder who would multiple dump in my hungry cunt.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Nothing makes me hotter than seeing a hung Black Dom using a white sub's hole.  I love the contrast of dark and light skin.  Also, there is just a primal dominance exuded from Masculine Top Men that makes me weak and "need" to submit.  Wish I could find a Big Black Top Man to call my Daddy.

BBRT- fucknfeedme

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...