Interracial Bareback

CDNbbR

Guest TWINKFAGGOTPUSSY

As a skinny twink faggot bitch with a rather feminine body, I find that black guys are the best in using a Slut like me.  They are more dominant towards twink sissies like me and have no hesitations about showing me who the man is. Black men are meant to wreck tight fag asses like mine whenever they cant get what they want from a woman.

So yes to interracial bareback, I wish that every guy that emailed me and fucked me was black. I would not care how stretched out my ass would become. Nothing like choking and gagging on a fucking Monster knowing thats going to be up my ass soon and filling me up with cum.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest Cumlaut

I know most everyone here loves black dick, and we laugh at the idea that this poll could have been a real "contest".

But let's not forget black guys out there are cock-hungry whores too. Especially a light-skinned/interracial one, they are beautiful with their asses spread, and it seems to me they are sweet and less likely to be bitchy or bossy like white bottoms.

While there’s no discrimination when it comes to taking a hard cock in my pussy, black guys are preferred.  Not trying to be stereotypical, but my empirical experience has been that the fuck is better/more intense and the cocks, on average, are larger. Did I mention that I LOVE big cocks? ?

• 9 months later...

Count me in on the interracial scene: I don't find guys that look like me attractive (blond/blue eyes/fair skin/solid build/muscular/top) .. so I find smooth Latin and Asian bottoms guys to be the ones who catch my eye :)  I haven't had a lot of experience with Black guys as there aren't many where I live (or maybe the places I cruise) ... but they're pretty good looking too! 

I love the contrast in skin, body build, hair colour etc., and a brown skin bottom with a smooth hole is my kryptonite!

• Like 2

So ummm as a black devout bottom, I ❤ seeing a white top violate a black fuckhole. Black men are typically seen as studs, bulls or aggressors. Seeing the role reversal with a big cock white man making black bottom submit is hella sexy asf!!!

And yes i have had my share of white cock in my black fuckhole 😉

Words of wisdom from my first man, "Sexy comes in all shapes, sizes ages and colors!"  I've been with men of every race and being versatile, as both top and bottom.  There's a raw masculinity that's unique to black men and in my experience, they also have the sweetest tasting holes.

• Upvote 1