Church Quickie

Guest iJoey

I have told my story before about where I was married and met an older man who took about a month to get into my ass, but when he finally did he bred me all weekend.

I never really told you about some of the encounters after that. I had been back to Jesse’s bed a few times after that weekend. He always told me that if his car was in the drive and I was horny stop by.  I did many many times. I always got a load either in my eager mouth or my newly slut ass.

Well, one Sunday, my wife and I were at church and she remembered something that she left at home. I volunteered to run home and grab it. Jesse lived about 10 blocks away from my house and while he was not exactly on the way. He was not exactly out of the way, so I made the decision to run past his house. I was horny as fuck that morning and the wife had rejected me.  Sure enough, Jesse's car was in the drive when I pulled in, and he was opening the door to his house, naked, before I was even out of the car.

I ran up to his house telling him that I only had a few minutes, but I wanted to get fucked and hard. I was naked before I got to his bed.  He tossed me the lube and fed me his cock while I applied the lube to my slutty hole.  I got him good and hard.  He took the  lube from me and applied some to himself while I fingered myself, getting ready for his thick invasion.

He put a pillow under my ass, and then slid his thick dick in my ass.  Just in case you don’t remember, Jesse's cock is about eight and a half inches long, and about as thick as a Red Bull can.  Although I had been getting fucked by him and one of his friends for weeks, Jesse's thickness still takes some getting used to.  He had last fucked me on Thursday night, and I knew he fucked another guy on Friday night, so he had a day or two build up load for me..

He slowly sunk his cock in me till I felt his bush on my bare ass. He planted his lips on mine and sneered, “while your wife is praying to God I want you to call my name while I breed your slutty ass.”  I moaned, “oh god, Jesse breed me”.

He started to long stroke me and bang back into my ass hard while I screamed "Jesse, Jesse," and "Breed my ass!  Knock me up!  Give me the baby that I can't give my wife."  He smiled broadly at my invitation, and, flipping me onto my knees, gripping my waist and pushing all the way into me, slamming me hard.  I could feel his cock pulse as he unloaded, breeding me deep in my cunt.

He pulled my up to his face by hair and kissed me deep while his cock slowly withdrew from my ass. I cleaned up quickly and asked "If I can get away, can I come back later?"

"Of course," he replied, but reminding me "but if there's a car in the driveway, stay away as I'll be breeding another married bitch."

I grew jealous.

Be nice.  Tell me you like my story.

I get pretty bored at work if any of your tops ever want to chat - PM ME

love being called slut. my fantasy is being pimped out to BBC on the cheap.