Gran Canaria

bigkevsuk

I'm not into pissplay myself but I think your best bets are Reds and Zoo. Both advertise with piss areas and both are on Avenida de Tirajana, around the corner from Yumbo. One or two of the smaller more sleazier bars in the Yumbo have an area in the back as well but can't remember which ones.

Basement also has a public urinal next to the pool but I haven't seen that being used very often.

It's been two years now since I have lived or been there and although nothing much ever changes in GC I did hear some bars have closed or have changed ownership so indeed the guys here who have been more recent can probably tell more.

Zoo has a nice pis place, but too bright in my opinion. It's at the cellar where there is urinal. There is an open space where you can clean yourself, take shower. When I was there, I didn't see people using it to piss  but it doesn't mean it's not so much used. People in GC change almost every week and from 1 week to an other one it could be totally different. But something was very ice, that piss spot is connected to the urinal from cellar and also to the urinal from upstairs so you can have a golden shower as well. I was there some times to have my soccer jersey getting wet !

I went to gran canaria for new years eve 31 dec - 4th jan 2017 and ended up at Zoo which was pretty busy, loads of men, mostly 25-55 but most of the older fellas were quite hot too. Most guys were fucking bareback no problem, no questions asked. I took 13 loads up my ass that I could count and came in two guys, I also had 2 in my mouth. I have no idea how many other cocks I had in my mouth/ass. I was impressed by size as well. the lads were pretty hung so it was really hot. I went there two more nights and fared well, i got gangbanged a few times and didn't quite care about numbers those nights. Out of 3 nights I went, probably 5 fellas wore condoms. as Zoo was too good, I didnt get to try any other places.

I did go to the dunes and althought I had trouble finding it, it sure was fun once I was there. I did swallow a lot of cum but only got fucked bb twice, most guys wanted condoms which i dislike but not enough to make me say no. The cruising experience is always hot though.

• Upvote 1

On 2/23/2017 at 0:57 PM, skinbastard said:

Zoo has a nice pis place, but too bright in my opinion. It's at the cellar where there is urinal. There is an open space where you can clean yourself, take shower. When I was there, I didn't see people using it to piss  but it doesn't mean it's not so much used. People in GC change almost every week and from 1 week to an other one it could be totally different. But something was very ice, that piss spot is connected to the urinal from cellar and also to the urinal from upstairs so you can have a golden shower as well. I was there some times to have my soccer jersey getting wet !

Zoo is on my list of places to play.  There's a sex party on March 21 during Bear Week.  Just checked their website and they do list a piss area.  Oink!