Sucking Str8 Dick At The Abs

About 15 years ago, there was an adult bookstore here in Las Vegas that was attached to a straight strip club. Both the ABS and the Strip Club were owned by the same company. It was close to the strip hotels, so both the bookstore arcade and the strip club were quite active at night. The unique feature of this set up was that there was a door going from the club directly into the abs video arcade. When entering the arcade from the club, there were four "live girl show" booths that guys could go into, drop some money and watch the naked girl behind the glass. Directly across from those booths were four small video booths. With 2 glory holes between them.

Well, as you can imagine, in the evenings, there would be a lot of horny str8 guys, that got all boned up with the strippers, getting lap dances, or watching the girl finger her pussy behind the glass. So then they'd come into one of the 4 booths with g/h's for a quick bj before turning in for the night.

One night I was there about 2am. The strip club was packed. I was able to score a spot in one of the glory hole booths. I entered the booth. I fed money into the machine, took off my pants and knelt at the g/h. It wasn't more than a minute before I saw the door of the adjoining booth open. In walked a tall, masculine, muscular, burly guy, probably late 40's,  walk in and lock the door. He put money into the machine, then pulled his cock out of the zipper. Even flaccid, his dick was an impressive 7" uncut. He stroked for a few minutes until it was starting to getting hard.

I motioned with my finger through the hole, that I was there to suck. He turned and pushed his semi hard cock through the hole. I quickly wrapped my lips around it and felt it continue to harden. He must have hardened to a length of 8"s. I sucked and chewed on his foreskin. Then pushed the foreskin back with my lips and sucked on his cockhead. He had obviously been leaking a lot of precum as he watched the strippers. I could taste the sweet, pungent dried cum on his cock. I would take his cock as far to the back of my throat as I could. Then come up to the head and circle my tongue on his cockhead. Then he started to pump his cock in my mouth. I could feel his cock harden even more and throb. Soft groaning was coming through the wall. Then I felt the warm shot of cum fill my mouth. I tried to savor it. But he quickly pulled his cock from my mouth. Put it in his pants, zipped and left the booth. Load one was sliding down my throat and into my gut.

No sooner had he left the booth, when it opened again and another guy entered. This one was in his early 20's. 5'9"(ish), college jock type. Sandy blond hair. There was enough money in the machine from the previous guy, so the video still had a lot of time left on it. So this kid locked the door, unzipped and immediately put his already rock hard cock into the hole. He had an impressive 7"s. Cut and already oozing precum. I licked the precum from his cockhead. Damn, it was sweet. I quickly dove on his cock. Again, taking him to the back of my throat. I sucked up and down. Occasionally changing to licking up and down the underside of his cock. Then licking the underside of his cockhead. He was super horny. I'm not sure I've tasted so much precum dripping from a guys cock. As with a lot of horny str8 guys that hit the booths, they're already so fuckin' horny, that they cum very quickly. This kid definitely did. In just a couple of minutes, he was filling my mouth with his sweet load.

Once he had zipped and left the booth, the next guy quickly entered. This guy appeared to be mid 50's. A bit on the heavy side. Not nearly as good looking as the previous two guys. But I didn't really care. I was just hungry for dick. He slipped a few dollars into the machine, then unzipped. Pulling out  fattest cock of the night. He was already partially hard. He had to have about 6 or 7"s. But extremely thick. I motioned at the hole that I wanted his dick. And he quickly moved to the hole and slid it through for me. Since it was so thick, I had difficulty getting the whole thing into my throat. But he was obviously enjoying my mouth as he continued to harden. Then he pulled out and moved his face to the hole. I hear him whisper to me, "Do you fuck"? Without saying a word, I stood, grabbed my bottle of poppers that was on the bench nearby. I spit on my fingers and lubed up my ass. I turned and placed my asshole up to the g/h. I heard him spit, then felt him pushing more saliva into my hole with his fingers. I took a couple of deep hits of the poppers. Knowing how thick he was, I knew I was going to need the assistance of poppers to be able to take him.
 He slipped his raw cock slowly up inside me. Held it there for a few minutes for me to adjust to the girth. I took another hit of poppers as I felt him begin to slowly fuck my ass. Each of his thrusts would go deeper inside me. Then he started to quicken his pace. My ass was relaxing and enjoying the ride. He fucked me for nearly 10 mins before I heard him begin to groan, then he slammed up deep inside and held it there as he unloaded his spunk into my raw hole. Before he could pull out, I slid off him, turned, dropped to my knees and tasted his cum and my ass on his cum soaked cock. I cleaned him off, then he pulled up his pants and left.

I stayed for another hour or so. Completely hogging the booth from the other cum pigs that were trying to get their share of str8 dick. I took so many loads that evening that I lost track. But that was the only one I took in my ass that evening.

Sadly the str8 strip club closed a year or so later. The arcade is still there. But under new ownership. It's just not the same. But that was one of my more memorable Piggy days at that Vegas cock palace.

post-30982-0-58272500-1444427067_thumb.jpg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 9

• 2 years later...

Oh my fuck! 

I totally remember that place.

Fuck, I should - that’s where, at the ripe young age of 15 I first tried poppers.

1st tried poppers.

1st earned a load down my throat

1st had my hole played with and

1st took a bbc to the balls

Yeah, our town used to ROCK!!

~Jack in Vegas.

• Upvote 2