Turning My Son Into My Whore

pervinmt

Real hot sleazy story.  Bet it gets raunchier as he teaches his boy how to be a sex slave to anyone who puts down the cash.  And dad can just sit back and watch it roll in.  Maybe seed some bitches so he can breed some more boycunts and put them on the street, too.  Or, he can just watch bus stations for runaways and put them in his stable.

[Comments about encouraging stories about underage sex deleted. This is explicitly against the rules of this site. Don't post about it]

Rimdiver

Edited by drscorpio
Content against the rules removed.
  • Downvote 1

Part 2

My Son layed there on the dirty couch, breathing deep, in shock from his daddy raping his little cunt, piss and cum leaking out and down his balls.

"Get in the bathroom and drain yourself!" I commanded, kicking him off the couch. He scrambled off the couch and down the tall to the toilet, wiping off his tear stained cheeks. "AND NO CRYING! Jesus Christ, I'm not going to tolerate your sissy emo shit!" I hollard after him. "And hurry your ass back in here! Daddy's not through busting your pussy yet!"

He moved quickly from the bathroom back to the couch and sat down, cowering a bit. It was good he was afraid of me. It would be easier to control him. I handed him a fresh pipe and lit it, watching him inhale the thick white smoke. This time I hit it as well, passing it back and forth between us. When it was gone, I took the baggie and put some crytals on the back of my hand and snorted them, enjoying the burn in the back of my throat. Standing up to turn on the camera, I pushed him back on the couch. "Show me your pussy boy!" I instructed my new whore. He obediently grabbed his ankles, showing me the still red and oozing hole. I enjoyed seeing my son spreading for daddy. Taking the baggie I licked my fingers and stuck it in, coating it with powder, and rammed my fingers in his red gash. He moaned as his hole started to burn, the need to be fucked taking over his being. I finger fucked him, making sure to rub his anal ring, grinding the crystals into his tissue. His hole started sucking my finger as he started to spin more.

I moved between his thighs, throwing his ankles over my shoulders. Looking down, I stared into eyes that looked just like mine and said, "Tell daddy what you want. Tell daddy you want his cock in your pussy. Beg me to fuck you."

"Please daddy," he panted, breathing shallow, "please fuck me. Please give me your cock."

I rammed my cock into his cunt while I slapped his face hard, eliciting a loud wail from him. "Take it bitch! Take Daddy's fuck!" I yelled while I slapped him over and over. Fresh tears streamed down his face as I beat him. His pain only turned me on more. I grabbed his ankles and pushed all my weight down on him, burying my cock as deep as I could. Fresh redness covered my cock as I plunged it in and out of his gripping hole. That too just spurred me on more, and I rode him as hard as I could while I spit on his face. " Tell me son!" I demanded, "Tell me what you want! Tell me what you are! Tell me who owns your cunt!"

"You do Daddy!" He blurted out.

"I do what?"

"You own my cunt Daddy! Oh God! Fuck me Daddy! FUCK ME!"

"What are you son?"

"I'm your whore, Daddy."

"Louder!"

"I'm Your Whore Daddy!"

"LOUDER!" I demanded, slapping him and spitting in his face.

"I'M YOUR WHORE DADDY! I'M YOUR WHORE! Oh God, FUCK ME!!!"

Fuck him I did! Mercilessly for at least 30 minutes, never letting up, pounding his boycunt as hard as I could. Finally I blew a second load in his cunt bellowing "Take it whore! Take your Daddy's cum again! This is what you were made for! To take real mens seed deep in you!" I collapsed on him, our sweating bodies breathing deep and hard. I lay there on top of him, my mind spinning, knowing I had claimed him as my property.

I pulled out my son and stood up, spitting on him one last time. "Go get in the shower slut. We have to go see my dealer and your going to earn me some more T." I watched him stumble down the hallway, cum and blood running down his thighs. I just laughed knowing what he was in for shortly.

• Like 17
  • Upvote 52
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 2