Turning My Son Into My Whore

pervinmt

Part 3

I parked just down the street from my dealers brick apartment building in a sketchy neighborhood and followed my son as we walked to the front door. A telltale wet spot showed in the ass of his skinny jeans as my cum continued to leak out of his pussy. I smiled to myself thinking how much more he'd be getting soon. We climbed the stairs to the third floor and down a dark hallway that smelled of stale piss. I could hear a couple arguing in Spanish, followed by what sounded like a beating. We just continued to apt 3G and I knocked on the door.

In a minute the door opened and a huge black man answered, his frame filling the entire entrance. He just looked my son up and down, licking his lips, and moved aside letting us enter. I pushed my new whore over to the couch and told him to sit, going into the bedroom. Sitting on a chair next to a small table sat my dude, Andre, weighing out bags of crank.

"Sup man?" he asked.

"Got my new whore out there waiting," I replied. "We still good for the deal?"

"Fuck yea man." He grinned at me. "Haven't had fresh white boy in a while." He handed me two eight balls and I stuffed them in my jeans. He stood and we went to the other room. Looking at my son sitting there he said "Damn! You sure he's 18? Looks like he's 15!"

"Swear to God! He's 18 today. He's ready for his "gifts". He's a little spun already, but I want him fucked up and fucked hard!" My Son looked up with fear in his eyes as I said this.

"What's your name boy?" He asked.

"Cory." he replied meekly.

"Cory, rhymes with whorey," Andre laughed. "Which is what your Daddy says you are now."

"Yes Sir." he replied.

"All right Whorey, lets get started." Andre turned up the stereo while his gigantic body guard grabbed my son off the couch and carried him into the bedroom, throwing him down on the dirty, stained matress on the floor. They each placed ski masks over their faces as I grabbed my camera and started filming.

Andres bodyguard, Jamal, held my son down while Andre tied off his arm, swabbed him, and stuck the point in, quickly injecting him with a .5 slam. Releasing the band, Cory threw his head back and started coughing. Before he had even finished, they had ripped his clothes off him and had his legs over Andre's shoulders with his hard cock lined up at his hole. Andre's cock was about 10 inches with a fat P.A. on the end. Spitting on his cock, he rammed it into my sons pussy, ripping him open even more. Cory wailed at the pain while Andre buried himself all the way in.

"Oh fuck that's some tight, wet, white boy pussy!" Andre yelled. "Oh fuck were going to wreck you bitch!" Tears streamed out of Cory's eyes as Jamal held him in a headlock and Andre pummeled his hole. "Fuck yea! Look at that red oozing out. Were gonna rape you good you little whore! Gonna make you beg for more! Fuck yea! You're gonna beg for us to breed you with our toxic cum!"

That was my sons birthday present, to get fuckin knocked up. I wanted my whore to take any cock he was sold to without question. I knew these two would get the job done.

Andre just kept up the hard fuck on my son and Cory eventually stopped crying. Soon he was moaning and begging for more. Andre gave him all he had while Cory's eyes rolled back in his head and gibberish spewed from his mouth. After 20 minutes Andre was ready to flood the cunt with his dirty seed.

"Tell me you want it whore!" He demanded. Tell me you want me to breed you. You want my dirty poz load!"

"Please," Cory begged. "Please give it to me! Please!" He gasped. "Give me your poz cum!"

That sent Andre over the edge and he filled my son with his dirty load, pumping him so full it seeped out and down his balls. He pulled out and they quickly flipped him over on his stomach. Without missing a beat, Jamal got on top of my son and lined his even larger cock up to Cory's hole. That fucker had to be at least 12 inches, and also had a large P.A.

"Tell me what I want to hear bitch!" Jamal bellowed.

"Fuck me!" was all he had to say. Jamal rammed his monster right into my sons hole, not pausing, not caring about the further tearing of Cory's cunt. He buried himself to the hilt as Andre held a bottle of poppers under Cory's nose. Cory took several large hits, then just went kind of limp. Jamal pulled all the way out, then slammed himself back in balls deep. Grabbing Cory's black hair he yanked the boys head back as he raped his hole. Andre shoved his cum and blood covered cock down Cory's throat and fucked the boys throat, choking him. Cory just flailed and bucked as the two big, black cocks took control of his body, using it for their pleasure alone, not caring of any discomfort they were causing.

After at least 30 minutes of non stop spit roasting, Jamal buried himself deep in my son and filled his brutalized guts with his load of toxic cum. Pulling out, Andre shoved his cock in Cory's cunt and pumped a third load into my son. When he pulled out I got a close up of Cory's wrecked hole, stretched open and puffy, his rosebud oozing pink cum. The men cleaned themselves off in his mouth and everyone just kind of collapsed.

"Happy birthday son." I whispered in Cory's ear. "Welcome to your new life."

• Like 19
  • Upvote 50
  • Piggy 4

fuuuuuck yeah went to my fuck buds place tonight i made him read this story out loud while i fucked him he soaked the bed in jizz

That's an awesome compliment foxboy! I may not get fucked much myself, but I'm glad my ideas are getting put to good use!!

• Upvote 1

Part 4

My whore just lay there on the dirty matress barely moving after his brutal poz fuck. I sat there looking at him while I smoked a cig.

"Roll over and show me your cunt!" I ordered. Cory immediately did as told, grabbing his ankles, spreading his legs apart, showing us his red, oozing, fuckhole. We just laughed at the slut.

"He minds well." commented Andre.

"Yea," I said, "he already knows there's no use in disobeying me." Standing up, I spit on his face, followed by the other two men.

"You wanna sell him today man?" Asked Andre. I know a few guys who would pay for some nice teen pussy."

"Hell yea I do! No since wasting time. But I wanna film it. They can wear masks, but I wanna get his whole birthday on film to sell. Any poz guys?"

"Yea, a couple. How much you selling him for?"

"Since he's fresh, even though his pussy is already sloppy, we'll go with $50, but they can be as brutal as they want."

"Aight, I'll get the word out now, shouldn't take long."

And it didn't. His first official john showed up within an hour. I made sure Cory got another big slam before I turned the guy loose on him. I had the camera set up to catch the action so I wouldn't be in the room to impede the festivities. We just handed the guy a ski mask and let him in the bedroom. We sat in the living room, smoking a fresh pipe. Soon we heard Cory getting beat, his screams making my own cock stir in my jeans. Not too long later the guy came out of the room, handed me $50 bucks and left. I could hear Cory sobbing into the matress.

"That's some fucked up shit man." laughed Andre.

"Yea I know, but it's hot." I replied.

The scene repeated itself many times over the next few hours. The fourth guy used his belt to blister my whore's ass real good. We could hear every time the leather was laid into him, followed by a loud scream from my son. After each john left I would inspect my property to make sure he wasn't seriously injured. But other than welts and bruises, he was alright.

By the end of the night, I had $700 bucks in my hand. I gave $300 to Andre, since he was basically acting as a pimp that day. So I figured $400 for sitting on my ass and smoking was pretty good.

We went into the bedroom where Cory just lay face down on the matress. His body covered in the marks of his abuse. His ass had severe welts on it, as did other parts of his body. Bruises covered his arms and legs, his face a dark red from repeated slappings, and the beginning of a black eye. He looked like a real roughed up prison bitch. But we weren't finished with him yet.

We stripped off our clothes, my cock rock hard looking down at my fucked up son. I laid down on the matress and grabbed Cory, pulling his body on top of mine. With no effort, I rammed my cock up his cunt, it was so loose and wet. He just moaned as I entered him. Andre moved in on top of his back, and lined his cock up to Cory's hole, and forced it in next to mine. Cory just threw his head back and squealed at this new intrusion on his already ripped and sore hole. Andre just powered in, burying himself to the hilt, then started power fucking my son. I just laid there and let him do the work.

"You like that boy?" I spoke into Cory's ear. "Tell me son. Tell me you love it. Tell me you are Daddy's whore. Thank me for your birthday presents."

"Thank you Daddy," Cory panted, his mind and body too fucked up to resist anything. "Thank you for my birthday. I love you Daddy. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck me." He just repeated that over and over. I knew I totally owned him. Andre must have fucked him for 20 minutes before he blasted another load in my son. As soon as he pulled out, Jamal took his place. Cory's hole offered no resistance, accepting the log right up his trashed out hole. Cory just moaned and begged to be fucked more. I grabbed his head and planted my lips on his neck, sucking as hard as I could. Soon I left a dark red mark, and moved to a new spot. I bit down, breaking the skin and tasted blood. This sent me over the edge and I started fucking his pussy hard with Jamal. Soon we were both dumping two more loads in my sons wrecked mancunt.

22. That's at least how many loads my whore took that day. Watching later what I had taped was so hot, watching anonymous men beat and fuck my son, I couldn't wait to get it edited and online for sale. I knew plenty of sick fucks would pay well for it.

• Like 13
  • Upvote 42
  • Piggy 3

This story resonates so much with me. Part 4 has two of my favorite scenes from real life: Sliding my cock into a cunt full and drippin with poz spunk, and hearing a boy thank Daddy for making him a poz whore.

Part 5

It didn't take long to get a reasonable clientele list. Once word started spreading, Cory was working every night. There are lots of men willing to pay for an 18 yo boy, especially when they could get rough with him. And many of them loved his strung out look. It made it dirtier for them. Some guys even paid very well for specialties. Soon he was pulling in over $2000 a week.

That didn't even include what I was pulling in online from video sales. That was another cash cow.

Of course I knew this couldn't last forever. He had already gone through the fuck flu, and I knew with the amount of drugs and rough sex he was subjected too, his body would eventually break down. When it was time, I'd just sell him off for whatever I could get, just to get rid of him. In the meantime I'd get all I could out of him.

Sometimes I'd leave him with Andre for a couple days where he'd serve as a house cumdump. With the amount of people Andre dealt too, he would pretty much spend 48 hours with a cock always in his body. He'd be kept high and complient.

Occasionally I'd take him down by the docks to work the street. I'd keep watch on him, like a good pimp should, as skeevy looking guys would pick him up for a quick blowjob or fuck.

Recently I sold him for a weekend to a couple of really old leather guys who wanted a no limits slave. And they meant NO limits. And they paid top dollar. They agreed to film the festivities for me. I supplied them with the party supplies at no extra charge. When Cory got home, I had to give him a few days to recover.

Watching the video was so totally hot and fucked up! They had a full dungeon, and put it to full use! My whore spent every moment in some form of painful bondage while his body was subjected to extreme tortures. Countless things were shoved up his ass, from fists, to baseball bats, to dildos of ungodly size. Every scream of agony was recorded. Many strange men showed up to fuck his ever increasingly ruined cunt.

At one point he was tied to a St. Andrews cross, his arms and legs securely bound. Needles were inserted into his body all over. His nipples were first, two long needles inserted cross ways while he screamed. Other parts of his body were next, arms, thighs, chest. Finally, his cock. Many needles were passed through the head and shaft. Cory just cried and sweated buckets. Finally needles were passed through his scrotum and even his testicles. He visibly passed onto another plane of existence. Finally he looked like a giant pincushion. He was taken down off the cross and laid on his back on a table. He was then fucked in his holes while his tormentors flicked and wiggled the potruding needles. Cory just jerked and spasmed at his torture.

Finally they started pulling the needles out, leaving his cock for last. As they slowly extracted them, Cory actually came, cum flowing out of his soft cock all over his stomach. I jerked my own meat while I watched his painful torment, shooting a big load as I watched my son cum from the exquisite pain.

I would sell him to these men many more times, each time just as harsh and messed up.

But hey, money's money, gotta get it while you can!

• Like 8
  • Upvote 26
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 2