Turning My Son Into My Whore

pervinmt

On 10/18/2017 at 4:33 AM, pervinmt said:

actually discovered Nifty before BZ and have two stories written under nastyslutinmt, "Making My Roomie My Slave Whore", and "Slave to Redneck Daddies". 

#pervinmt  ...THANK YOU ... for sharing this information with us here ... and I immediately checked and started reading ... YOU ARE SOOOOO GIFTED !!!!

• 2 months later...
Guest OwnedandLoaned
On 9/28/2017 at 12:35 AM, pervinmt said:

Well damn it! I didn't know the rules had changed on this site and I had just posted a really hot and twisted new chapter! To all the fans of this story, I'm sorry. But rest assured I will continue the saga, just in a different direction now.

I also incurred 3 infractions. I suppose it was inevitable. I offered to take a whipping instead, lol, but alas, to no avail. I guess I'll have to find someone else to administer them.

Any chance you’d email me any more of this story or similar rule-breakers you happen to have. This is pretty much exactly what I wish had happened to me in time for my teens.  - rico, OwnedAndLoaned@gmail.com. Fuck. Please. I wish you were a top so I could offer myself to you. (You know, for research).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest takingdeepanal
On 5/26/2016 at 8:15 PM, TagBoy87 said:

Once he forced me to inhale that shitty glue based chemichal drug he loved so much, that thing made shit out of my brain for like 4 hours, just enough time for him to have fun with me... good memories.

What street name does it go by?

Guest takingdeepanal
On 10/20/2017 at 1:25 PM, roguematrix said:

Pervinmt just send you the scotty story. i have it saved also as a word doc i can send to an email if you want

Can you please send me a copy?

I, like Owned and Loaded, would love to read any more chapters you've written for this story as well as any other stories that aren't printable here or on Nifty. I've read and thoroughly enjoyed your two stories as nastyslutinmt on Nifty as well as your other stories here on BZ.

• 3 months later...

Part 6

A year and a half had already gone by since Cory was turned into my personal whore. And I was getting tired of him. It no longer thrilled me to fuck him, since his asshole barely closed shut anymore. But he still brought in money from his tricks and videos. He was still in demand from the really hardcore men. Men who got off on inflicting real pain. 

Once I sold him to a sadistic doctor who wanted to castrate him. I finally agreed to letting him take one ball, I wanted my whore to still have at least one left for others to torture. And I demanded to be present, as I not only wanted to witness in person my sons torment, but also to make sure I got it filmed. There would be good money in a video like that.

When the time came, Cory was put through the usual things. Whipping, beating, having huge dildos shoved up his hole. Finally, Cory was tied down, high as fuck. The doctor didn't gag him, as he enjoyed the screams. And as I watched, the doctor took a small vise, and put Cory's left testicle in between it. Then he started screwing it down. At first, Cory wasn't very vocal, until he realized what was about to happen.

"Oh God," he panted, as the vice was screwed tighter. "Please stop! Don't do this!" He begged. 

The doctor just laughed, not saying a word. Cory's begging became louder as the vise visibley was squashing his nut. Soon he was just screaming as the doctor twisted more and more. Sweat was pouring off of Cory as his whole body trembled. My cock was rock hard. Finally, with several mighty turns of the screws, Cory let out one final blood curdling scream and passed out as his nut was flattened. The doctor whipped out his cock, and shot a huge load on the passed out boys face. Then he went quickly to work, cutting and sutering, disposing of the mangeled ball.

"Pitty you won't let me do both, "said the doc, "but that was well worth it. He'll be fine." 

He put some smelling salts under Cory's nose to revive him, then I carried my exahusted boy to the car and home. Once there, I wasted no time stripping him and getting my throbbing cock into his gaping cunt. Cory just moaned as I fucked him. I quickly shot my nut, but stayed hard. I continued to fuck him as I watched the video of his ordeal. It was so hot, I almost wished I had let the doctor take both nuts. But that could be for the future, when Cory was totally used up. I figured I had at least one more year with the whore. And maybe I wouldn't sell him. Maybe I'd finish him off myself. I shot another big load into my son as I thought of the twisted, fucked up possibilities. But I decided this was the last night I'd fuck the useless cumdump.

But I kept myself entertained. It's easy to find sluts who would do almost anything to get high. I'd lure them to my trailer, get them spun and rape their asses. It kept me entertained for the moment. But I needed a bigger challenge.

I was fucking one of these boys, a cute blond street kid who actually claimed to be a virgin. He probably was, the way his ass bled around my cock. As just as I was filling him with a load of toxic cum (yeah, I had converted) someone was pounding on my door. I pulled my cock out of the kid, and told him to stay there. I gave him a pipe to smoke while I went to see who was there. Peeping through the window, I saw it was my ex-wife. "What the fuck does she want?" I wondered as I opened the door, naked, my cock slimy and red. She barely noticed as she barged in.

"Look," she started, "I know you don't have to do shit for me, but I'm desperate. I need some shit, and I need it now. If I don't take some back to Snake, he'll beat the shit out me!"

I looked her over thinking he already had. She looked like shit, but then she was a bikers whore. Probably had been passed around as much as Cory.

"What the fuck do I care? What's in it for me?" I wanted to know.

"Money. I've got enough to make it worth your while."

I thought for a minute, then decided what the fuck, can always use more money. And she did send our son back to me, I've made a lot off of him.

"All right, let me make a call." I called Andre and it was good to go. I locked a collar around the boy in my bedroom so he couldn't leave. I wasn't done with him. I got dressed and my ex and I were going down the road.

"Where's that worthless son of ours anyway?" She asked.

"Oh, he's not quite so worthless." I laughed. "In fact, he been making some good money for me."

"Oh yeah? Doin what"

"You'll see." I cackeled. Cory was spending the weekend at Andre's, doin what he did best. Taking cock. I couldn't wait to see her expression when she saw him.

Soon we were at the door, knocking. Jamal opened it up a gestured us in. There was Cory, blindfolded, riding a big piece of Mexican dick. He was facing toward us, moaning like a bitch in heat. His mammas jaw dropped when she realized it was her son. He still had his long, black hair, but the rest of him had changed. Since his 18th birthday, he's been pierced and tattood. Faggot was across his chest in big letters, cumdump across his belly, and various others, including on his back. His nipples, and his cock were pierced. His cock very heavily.

"Yup, he's a whore just like his mamma." I said.

"You are a sick fuck." She said, shaking her head. But she didn't object, probably cause she didn't care. She got her shit that she came for and we sat down on the couch, loading up a pipe. I walked over to Cory, and held it up to his lips so he could take a big hit. Then I took off his blindfold. He was so high, he could barely see straight. He didn't even realize his mamma was on the couch watching him. I pushed him forward so he was on his hands and knees like a dog, and the Mexican stared to plow drive into my sons ass. Cory moaned louder.

"Tell daddy what he likes to hear bitch!" I ordered. 

"Yes daddy," he croaked. "I'm a whore daddy. I'm just a worthless cumdump. I need cock in me all the time. Big, nasty, dirty cock. Fucking me. Using me. I'm a fucking piece of white trash shit for men to abuse."

"See? He likes it.' I said.

"Holy shit." Said my ex. "You've really fucked him up!" 

Cory recognized his mother's voice, and noticed her for the first time. 

"Mamma?" He asked through eyes so glazed over he could barely see. "I'm a whore mamma. I'm a dirty whore." He panted as the mexican unloaded into his guts. His mamma didn't say a word. We just walked out of the apartment as another man slid his cock into the willing boy.

Once I got back home, and the ex left, I went back to the boy in the room. I didn't even know his name, like I gave a fuck. He was just some homeless street trash who jumped at the opportunity for a free high. And he was cute. Blond hair, brown eyes, skinny and boyish, just as I liked, and he said he was 18. I decided I was going to keep this one. It was about time I added another whore. Not like he had anywhere else to go. He layed on the bed, his collar still chained, playing with his tiny tina dick. The pipe sat next to him, empty of course. I pulled a point out of my dresser drawer, and his eyes lit up.

"Do you want this boy?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said, barely able to contain his excitement.

"Ok, but you'll have to do whatever I want."

"Ok," he replied. He probably thought I had already raped him, what could be worse? He would soon find out. He trembled with excitement as I pushed the needle into his arm, administering a large dose. As he coughed I released his collar.

Then the fun began. I backhanded him across the face and sent him sprawling on the floor. He shrieked in fear, and I gave him a hard kick right in the nuts. As he howled in pain in the fetal position, I grabbed my belt and layed into him with all my might. No matter where he moved, there was always something exposed for me to hit. And boy did I. After 20 minutes, he was a sobbing welt covered mess. I grabbed him and threw him face down on the bed. I kicked his legs apart with my knees, exposing his once, virgin hole, and plunged my cock in hard. I fucked him with a fury as he sobbed beneath me, his crying only serving to turn me on more.

"You stupid cunt!" I spat. "You WILL do everything I say, or I'll fucking kill you. You're going to be my new whore. I'll use you however I want. You'll be sold to men for their pleasure. And believe me, they have many desires! And don't think I won't. I turned my own son into a drugged addicted, insatiable cock whore, and I'll do the same to you! You fucking trash!"

I pounded the kid as hard as I could before I shot a second load deep in his pussy. I pulled out and caught my breath as the boy layed motionless on the bed. At least he stopped crying. I threw him his clothes and told him to get dressed. I loaded a pipe and smoked some while the boy quickly dressed, no doubt in fear of me. I told him to sit, and smoked up more with him. Then I put his collar back on and started to lead him out. 

"My shoes.." he started to say. I just slapped him hard across the face.

"Slaves don't need no fucking shoes. Now shut up!" I said, dragging him to the car.

I wished I could take him to the bathhouse, but he had no I.D. and my buddy wasn't working the door tonight. So I took him to the next best place, the park. Once we got there, I gave him one more slam, then headed into the bushes.

• Like 11
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Part 7

I led my slave deep into the bushes. I liked this park, I knew it well. Cops knew what went on here, but looked the other way. In fact, I've seen a cop in here a couple of times participating in the fun. I liked to bring Cory here sometimes, especially after he had been used really hard. These are men who can't afford to pay for sex usually, although the park attracted all kinds.

I led my new property along a trail. I could see men in the darkness, watching. Many of them had fucked Cory mutiple times, and I could tell they were excited about fresh meat.

I approached my favourite spot and ordered my slave to strip. He was hesitant, until I raised my hand, then he was naked in a flash. I grabbed his neck and pushed him against a tree as I leaned into his ear.

"Get this through your head now slave. I own you and you will do what your told. You will not refuse any cock that wants to use you. If you do, I swear to God I will crush your nuts with a hammer. Now, on your hands and knees!" The boy complied as I reached into my pocket and pulled out a little baggie. I found a nice sized shard and quickly shoved it in the boys ass. He moaned as the burning sensation took over him. I stepped into the bushes to sit and smoke while I watched. 

Very soon a man approached. No words were exchanged. He just dropped his pants and knelt behind the boy. He shoved a hard, six inch cock into the little whore and started pumping. The boy just groaned. It didn't take long for the man to lose his load into the willing cunt. 

Over the next four hours, many different men used the boy. Most fucked him, but some used his mouth too. And to his credit, he didn't put up any resistance. Finally, the sun started to come up and the park emptied out. I had counted 14 men who used the boy. Not bad for a first night. But it was time to go. And I needed to pick up Cory.

I dragged the boy behind me up the stairs to Andre's apartment. Jamal let us in, eyeing my new toy. Cory was in the corner, staring at ceiling. He turned his glassy eyes toward us, but didn't react. 

"Whose this?" Andre wanted to know."

"My new whore. Picked this trash up last night, decided I need another slut. I'm getting tired of Cory."

"Well you sure can pick em. He's pretty."

"Yeah, almost a shame what his future holds for him."

"What's his name?"

"I don't know." I laughed. "Never asked him. What's your name boy?"

"James." He replied meekly. 

"Well James, meet my son." I said pointing to Cory. "That's your future. A drugged up fucked out whore. Get over here." I said to Cory. The boy crawled over to us. "On your back! Mouth open!" Cory obeyed. I moved James and made him squat over Cory's mouth. "Now push out that cum! Feed my son. Make him swallow all these loads you took. All these loads from strange men. Strange men who fucked you and bred you. This is your life now!"

I could see James pushing his stomach muscles as he squeezed out the cum. A brownish slimy goo dripped from his abused hole into the waiting mouth beneath him. When he finished, I pushed him onto his back. Cory instinctively moved in position over James. James was hesitant to open his mouth, but he saw my raised hand and quickly complied. Cory let go of his bowels, releasing a huge load of cum from his gaping hole. I pushed Cory down so he was sitting on James' face. James started to eat Cory's hole, feasting on the cummy mess. I smiled, knowing James would be just as big of a pig as Cory.

Andre knelt down and lifted my new whore's legs in the air. He placed his p.a. right against the swollen hole beneath him. Taking a deep breath, he rammed his huge black snake right into the boy. James screamed in pain. This was the biggest cock he'd taken so far. Andre showed no mercy as he pounded the cunt, creating some fresh redness. I lifted up my son and told him to fuck my new whore's mouth. I wanted to see him suck my son.

Cory put his pierced cock into James' mouth and James started sucking. Cory couldn't get hard, cause he was so tweaked out, but I knew he could cum. I leaned down into James' ear.

"Suck that cock bitch. You know what your sucking? Cory is a lowdown piece of worthless shit. He's so worthless, his own daddy made him a diseased, lowlife cumdump. And you're sucking his dick. That makes you more than worthless. You're such a piece of shit scum. You're the dog shit on the bottom of my shoe. And this is your new life, because I decided it. And you will live and serve me only as long as it pleases me."

Andre blasted his load deep into the young boy beneath him. He quickly pulled out and Jamal moved in. James barely made a sound as he was ripped still further open. Cory started shaking, and I knew he was pouring his cum into my new whore's mouth. James sucked it down like a thirsty slut. 

Jamal pulled out and grabbed the new slut, pushing him against the wall. He lifted James' legs up, and slammed his monster into the boy. James went limp and just bounced up and down as Jamal fucked with all the force he could muster. He pounded the cunt for 15 minutes before he shot his own load into the brutalized guts of young James. He pulled out and James just dropped to the floor, cum oozing out onto the floor. I just looked at Cory, and he crawled over to the boy and licked up the cum that had dripped out onto the floor, then burried his face into the leaking cunt, and ate the rest out of him. I smiled at my sluts, knowing I now had two compliant whore's.

I left with a fresh supply of T, and two fucked up and used whore's. I couldn't wait to start selling James. I promised Andre however that he could have James next weekend. I dragged my whore's out and went home.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 6
  • Piggy 2
  • Thanks 1

Dad found his true calling, the breaking and making to true cum-slut whores.   Too bad he is tiring of his son; however, he can always sell him into slavery.   However, he may have to let the surgeon crush his other nut in exchange for prosthetic testicles and hormones to keep up his muscle tone until he is sold.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Guest takingdeepanal

Cory needs to be set up and arrested for some sort of felony - which would see him imprisoned in the same penitentitiary as his old man. Maybe the guy who inducted his dad has been re-interred ...