Training To Take Regular Hard Poudings?

cumfillme

A top has been flirting with me for the last couple of weeks and last night we finally hooked up. And it was fantastic, taking it bare for the first time in about 2 years. But...

While his dick is 7 inches and a decent thickness, he's relly into hard pounding that I'm having trouble taking. There were times last night it wasn't just the dicomfort but also real pain that felt like an electric shock felt through my ass, hips, prostate, low back and cock (all at once). We tried several positions last night but none made it any more comfortable with the hard pounding.

We have a great connection, this could turn into a real regular thing and I want to keep him happy and take every load, but it's bloody painful.

Any thoughts on how I can learn to take hard pounding?

Guest ff-whole

When I notice a dick slightly to long or different angle... I'll tell the guy to lie down and I will stradle his dick. Then I slowly slide over him, arrange my bowels untill he is all the way in and than I start riding him. The thing is that you want to be in control. To much hurt means danger... Keep taht in mind... Stradling him you can also move back- and forward and you could learn to milk a dick with your muscles. You will have him shooting his load in no time... Always works for me.

Let him know you need to be in control until you get used to his cock inside you. Once you open up, you'll be able to take whatever he gives you. Also try different positions until you find one or two that works for you. Another trick is to use a dildo and butt plug to open yourself up before you meet. This will also make sure you are completely cleaned out. You can also use poppers. Good luck!

• 3 years later...

Just suck it up.  You'll get used to it.  It takes some time.  The way I see it, if you are bottoming, you take whatever the top gives you however he chooses to give it to you.

26 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Just suck it up.  You'll get used to it.  It takes some time.  The way I see it, if you are bottoming, you take whatever the top gives you however he chooses to give it to you.

Exactly, like if you were bent over the tailgate of my pick-up truck, wherever I choose to park it.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

Just now, Riverfk said:

Exactly, like if you were bent over the tailgate of my pick-up truck, wherever I choose to park it.

That's right.  However, whenever, and wherever you want to breed me.  My holes are yours. 🙂

1 hour ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Totally agree, whiny bottoms are the worst. If your going to take all top men, then just get used to it. Stretch, lube, bite a pillow, just take it. If it hurts after the breeding enjoy the feeling! 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

The more sexual use you get the easier it becomes to take everything. In between sex play, ride toys. Sex is a sport and if you want to be a success at it you have to train as athlete just like you do for any other sport. My hole is filled everyday as part of my training and you can see the benefits in my pics.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, RiggerBootsFan said:

I'm very tight and I find straddling my top and lowering myself onto his dick works really well. It's a little bit more measured and usually when he is in he can go wild...

Straddling the top means the bottom is on top and the top just lays there.  Alpha tops are all about driving and aggression.  As a bottom, I am there for his use.  Riding his cock on top does nothing for me or for him.