Training To Take Regular Hard Poudings?

cumfillme

31 minutes ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

Straddling the top means the bottom is on top and the top just lays there.  Alpha tops are all about driving and aggression.  As a bottom, I am there for his use.  Riding his cock on top does nothing for me or for him.

This is only until he gets in...after that I'm there for him to do whatever the fuck he wants...

On 6/14/2019 at 11:51 AM, DannyBoyCMH said:

Straddling the top means the bottom is on top and the top just lays there.  Alpha tops are all about driving and aggression.  As a bottom, I am there for his use.  Riding his cock on top does nothing for me or for him.

I’m not a huge fan of riding on top either, but in certain cases, when the Top has a huge cock, I have found it useful as an opening move because it lets my cunt line up naturally all the way down the length of his shaft. Then, when he flips me over to get aggressive, he can fuck really deep with zero resistance. It ends up being a plus for the Top.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Pre open your hole before you meet. A looser hole can take a harder cock. A 7 inch toy or small dildo should help and most top won't know the difference as long as use a toy or plug that isn't too much bigger than the tops girth.

• Like 2

Practice, practice, practice is really the best method. If you use a toy, use a small one and don’t ever show it to the top. It’s the bottom’s role to be prepared for the top. Another option after you stretch is to pre-lube your hole well; very well. Finally, this may be harsh, but when your top slides inside you and it’s still tight, relax and push out like you’re on the toilet, it physically makes your hole open up. Then bite down on something and try to relax. The pain will be worth it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Guygonebad said:

Practice, practice, practice is really the best method. If you use a toy, use a small one and don’t ever show it to the top. It’s the bottom’s role to be prepared for the top. Another option after you stretch is to pre-lube your hole well; very well. Finally, this may be harsh, but when your top slides inside you and it’s still tight, relax and push out like you’re on the toilet, it physically makes your hole open up. Then bite down on something and try to relax. The pain will be worth it. 

Very good advise.

• Like 1

Well! Tonight I finally got the fucking machine I’ve been building onto a stable enough adjustable base that I could actually take it for a test ride.

WOOF.

It’s got two speeds. I tried them both. The higher speed was like a very aggressive rough fucking Top. I let it plow me for a long time while I felt my insides loosen just like they would during a seriously intense reaming. After a while it started to get to be a little too much, and then it occurred to me - oh yeah, this thing isn’t going to stop on its own... So I let it go a while longer, to simulate the feeling of surrendering to a Top completely.

This machine is going to be excellent training for taking cock. I just need to get some thicker and longer dildos...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

Well! Tonight I finally got the fucking machine I’ve been building onto a stable enough adjustable base that I could actually take it for a test ride.

WOOF.

It’s got two speeds. I tried them both. The higher speed was like a very aggressive rough fucking Top. I let it plow me for a long time while I felt my insides loosen just like they would during a seriously intense reaming. After a while it started to get to be a little too much, and then it occurred to me - oh yeah, this thing isn’t going to stop on its own... So I let it go a while longer, to simulate the feeling of surrendering to a Top completely.

This machine is going to be excellent training for taking cock. I just need to get some thicker and longer dildos...

This calls out for action pics 😉 

• Upvote 1

On 6/19/2019 at 11:37 AM, Guygonebad said:

IMO, this is good advice.  Practice with a toy beforehand - it might help.  But the pushing out part is bang on... if you've cleaned out properly, you have nothing to worry about as you push your hole open to take that hard cock... and yes, it WILL be worth it! Good luck man!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

When I'm about to get fucked by a muscled stranger I decide to take his cock no matter what. Getting pounded by a big dick hurts. Ill moan in pain and almost want it to end cause it hurts so much. But I hang in there. After the Stud dumps his wad (Men cum with no hands!) and pulls out I can sense that he's impressed with me. 

The pain is just part of being a bottom bitch. Accept it.