Pit And Piss Stink

CallMeSir

• 1 month later...

A musky armpit is just like poppers to me.  A few months ago in Palm Springs I was licking this big Black Top guys pits and he started fucking me.  The whole time he fucked me he alternated his pits in my mouth..  Fuck it was hot and only ended when he blew a massive load in me and walked away.

• Like 1

Love the smell of ripe pits and hot man piss. Love to burry my face in a man's ripe pits while I sit on his cock and ride it. Even better if he drenches me with his piss first so I can enjoy his manly smells while I ride a load out of his cock deep into my ass.

• Like 1

Guest ToppledTop

What about the scent of the tops hole? As a top I loved when the bottom got off on the smell and scent of my (clean) but musky hole. Even as a top I loved feeding on a hot bottom guys clean musky hole for ages before the main event so to speak. And I always loved if the bottom cleaned his own ass juices off my fuckpole after. Something about the smell and scent of a clean but hot musky hole is almost as good as poppers for me.

• 2 years later...

I actuall keep a outfit ive pissed in everytime ive worn them and keep em in a sealed bag I will wear them all wkend at home they have never been washed I love the smell

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Rank nasty sweaty pits and strong nasty piss (especially slampiss) make my dick hard and my ass twitch - the stronger the smell the hotter it makes me.  Any combination of rank pits and piss turns me on - doesn’t matter if they’re my own or another pig’s, the rush I get from them is better than I’ve evergotten from any poppers.  Always love burying my face in a rank set of pits and love having mine licked and then fed to me by another pig so we can share our scents.  When slamming I always enjoyed recycling my own slampiss and still whenever I catch a whiff of rank piss in an alleyway or mensroom it turns me on like a switch.

• Upvote 1