Hey Wanna Get Aids?

This story is a very close scenario of how I'd like to be bred and given AIDS by my breeder also, would be so hott being made to beg and ask for it at that moment when he unloads and fills my desiring hole with his toxic death seed and knowing that it is final and no way out !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i dont wanna get aids but if your hung n hugely viral n get off pozzing neg cunt i wanna watch the  sick enjoyment in your eyes as your toxins are blown into my cunt n u kno u have just killed me. i deserve to be killed if thats what u want to do to me

• Like 2

HIV is no longer the death sentence that it once was.  The new drug regimens are super at making the viral load undetectable and the CD4 counts are way up because of the new drugs.  My ID physician said I would more than likely die from any other disease/illness (diabetes) than from HIV.  DX in 2000.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...

This is a hot story, I wanna get knocked up but I dont! So conflicted but if a hot top told me that he would give it to me & he flooded me deeply several times he would succeed in knocking that aids into my system. I woupd then have no choice but would be free to continue to accept loads bare from then on. What scares me is being alone to deal with the fuck flu & getting seen by docs. Still I do wish this story had continued.....