Fuck Load Count Using Excel

a6uldeve84u

Okay, guys.  Here is what I am offering.  I have used an Excel spreadsheet for a number of years to track my loads taken throughout a year.  I have recalibrated a copy to accommodate for 50 loads per month.  Each month is automatically totaled so that you not only can watch your progress daily but for that month and the year.  There is a separate sheet for each month and all of the monthly totals are then automatically tallied to a summary sheet for the year.

The copy that I use is set up for 100 each month just to be sure.  But after discussing the sheet with some buds of mine, we thought the average bottom would be good for 50.  I can easily up the ante to my 100 count if you guys think that would be better.

The entire process is based on entering a "1" if it fits the category or leaving the category blank if it doesn't.  (Some of the categories are:  cut/uncut; poz/neg/unknown; top/versatile/bottom; etc).  So, for right now let me hear from the site to decide if 50 loads per month is sufficient or 100 loads.  Once tallied, I'll have the spreadsheet available for anyone who wants a copy.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

i use a tracker on my phone that i have set up to increase the count as i take a cock (or soon after.....hard to imagine being at cumunion and hold my phone to keep track).  Anyhow, a common excel sheet would be great.....maybe even get everyone to submit...and link them all to a master load sheet...that could be displayed on line.   would even consider adding that to my site, www.barebackpledge.com.   might even get other data.....time of day, day of week, poz or not, oral or ass.....and we could find out the natural rhythm of the bareback breeding world.

• 1 month later...

Since this is day one of a new year, I thought I would offer up one last time a copy of my Excel Fuck Load Count.  It's free and easy to use as it's all about entering a number 1 in a particular column if that column applies and entering nothing at all in columns where it does not apply.  The calculations are automatically made for each month and a cumulative total is available to see your progress through the year.

I'm not trying to force a count on anyone of course but am offering an easy way to keep track of your fucks and cum loads should you have an interest in doing so.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

50 loads sounds about right.    There may be a handful of months where I have taken > 50 loads, but they are def. the exception rather than the rule.    I would guess I average around 15-20 loads per month when it's 1-1 sex, but the load count would spike upwards in those months when I go to sex parties, the baths, darkrooms, etc.  and just go for impure, adulterated anonymous sex.

Maybe the Excel Fuck Load Count should have a column for Group sex.

Anyway, would love to have a copy of the Excel FLC sheet.

• 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On ‎15‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 0:48 PM, a6uldeve84u said:

Okay, guys.  Here is what I am offering.  I have used an Excel spreadsheet for a number of years to track my loads taken throughout a year.  I have recalibrated a copy to accommodate for 50 loads per month.  Each month is automatically totaled so that you not only can watch your progress daily but for that month and the year.  There is a separate sheet for each month and all of the monthly totals are then automatically tallied to a summary sheet for the year.

The copy that I use is set up for 100 each month just to be sure.  But after discussing the sheet with some buds of mine, we thought the average bottom would be good for 50.  I can easily up the ante to my 100 count if you guys think that would be better.

The entire process is based on entering a "1" if it fits the category or leaving the category blank if it doesn't.  (Some of the categories are:  cut/uncut; poz/neg/unknown; top/versatile/bottom; etc).  So, for right now let me hear from the site to decide if 50 loads per month is sufficient or 100 loads.  Once tallied, I'll have the spreadsheet available for anyone who wants a copy.

OMG, I never thought of using Microsoft Excel for that and I'm doing Cert 1 and 3 in Business Admin, but I've never thought of using Excel for that, OMG now that's really putting the cat amongst the pidgins lol.

• Upvote 1