Sunday Morning Session

Guest iJoey

It was a few days after my Sunday morning session with Jesse that I received a call from Jesse, asking if I was going to be busy that evening.  I told him that my wife was going to be out of town a few days and in fact I had been hoping he would call or would be free that night when I got off of work.

He told me that Chris and Tony were coming over.  Chris is the other married guy who Jesse had turned that summer, and Tony was a black guy that Jesse knew. Jesse told me stop by about 6:30 that evening and be ready to party and, since my wife was going to be out of town, I was welcome to stay the night if I wanted to.

As soon as I could I raced out of work and arrived home early.  Not only did I prep myself, I even had time for a quick nap, but I made sure to arrive at Jesse’s home by 6:30 that evening. He only lived about ten blocks from my house, I arrived in plenty of time.  His driveway was fully occupied by several cars, so I parked down the block and around the corner of his house.

As I approached Jesse's house, I walked around to the back door, noticing through the window Jesse and two other men, all three shirtless, standing in his kitchen.  I knocked on the back door and Jesse immediately opened the door.  He was naked, and without ado led me onto his porch and told me to strip there. I was used to this treatment as he did this to me the first time he fucked me. He led me into the kitchen and there I saw Chris, even though we never met, blowing two guys.  

Jesse pushed me to my knees, he needed little effort to do so. I engulfed his thick cock and sucked it greedily while I heard one of the other guys announced they were going to the bedroom. Jess quipped we would be there soon enough.

I did get a good look at the other two as they led Chris into the bedroom where I had been deflowered not much more than a month or so ago. One was Tony, a black guy with a thick cock that had to be eight plus inches.  His head was shaven, his pecs were thick and had stove pipe legs. The other guy was Joe, a Latin guy, who sported a good sized cock, a well defined swimmers build and looked like he could get anyone with his killer smile.

Jess fucked face-fucked me, while in the bedroom I could hear the bed creaking as one of the guys was fucking Chris.  Jess ordered me to my feet and told me to get to the bedroom, that it was time for some fucking. I rounded the corner to a beautiful sight:  Chris was on all fours, as Joe pounded his tight ass, and Tony force-fed his BBC cock to Chris.

Jesse told me to get on my back, which I learned was his favorite position for me.  He tossed me some lube so I lubed my ass and Jesse's pole. Tony withdrew his cock from Chris and stuffed it in my mouth. It was not my first BBC, but it was the first in a long long while.  Jesse, meanwhile, slowly pushed his cock in my ass and for the first time in my life I as being spit-roasted.

I sucked on Tony’s hung cock for as long as he let me before he pulled out and told the Joe, the latin guy, it was his turn to fuck. Jesse had a good idea to get me on my knees and let me and Chris clean Joe’s cock for him. While Jesse and Tony fucked us. I could taste Chris’s ass on Joe’s cock, but I done this for Jesse a few times. I let Chris slip his tongue into my mouth a few times.  I knew while Chris was being fucked by Joe, Tony and soon Jesse. He was vers. He would fuck me if Jesse let him. I knew from the moment Jesse fucked me. I was done fucking guys. I was 100% bottom.

Jesse held up his strokes and offered my ass Joe. Joe jumped at the chance to fuck a new ass. He told me he was going to breed my married pussy. He slammed his cock into my ass and asked if I had ever been fucked by a Mexican daddy before. I whimpered out a weak, “No”. As he pummeled my ass with his thick mexican sausage.

He pounded my ass for a good five minutes while Jesse took turns feeding me and Chris his cock. Joe and Tony both started taking long deep strokes into our asses and then they both held us tight and unloaded their thick cream into our slutty married pussies.

Jesse still had not cum. He told Joe and Tony to pull out he was going to tag team our asses. He pulled us to the edge of the bed and close together taking turns on fucking us one for 5 to 10 strokes and then the other for same 5 to 10 strokes. It was our job to get him off.  Jesse must have fucked us like that for nearly 10 minutes. He had incredible staying power. He jammed his dick into Chris and fucked him hard for 20 or 30 strokes and then back to me for 5 or 6 when he held me tight and shoved his cock deep in my ass.

He flooded my ass with its 2nd load of the night. Chris watched with jealousy in his eyes as I got Jesse’s thick load. Jesse kissed him deep and told him that he could fuck me just one time. I barely felt Chris slide into me with Joe’s and Jesse’s combined load in me and with Chris’s dick only being about 6”.

He only fucked me for about a minute before he came and by that time Joe and Tony were ready for round 2. It was that I got my first BBC in my ass. He had 8 plus inches and he slid in with ease with the all the cum in me. I was on my back and brought his face close to mine and kissed me deep. I ran my hands down his muscular back.

Up until this night, I had only been fucked by Jesse. This was my coming out party.

I stayed at Jesse’s all night with all 3 men fucking me at least twice, and Chris got his fair share of loads as well.

Tony Calls

A few days after our little party at Jesse’s house. Tony called me. Jesse gave his blessing to Tony calling me. My wife was in the next room so it was not easy to talk. I did my best to make it seem like it was two guys talking about meeting up to work out.

We made plans to meet the next morning after my wife left for work and I had time to prep myself.

I was nervous all night, but the moment she hit the door I was in the bathroom prepping. I had a hiding spot for all of my cleaning supplies that my wife never found.  I cleaned inside and out and even pre-lubed myself like Jess had taught me to do over the last month.

I have the kind of job that lets me come and go as I please as long as I get my shit done and meet my numbers every month and this month I was way above quota with about 4 days to go. I just needed to make sure certain accounts were happy.

I met Tony at his apartment on the other side town. I parked around back and entered through the back door like instructed. I instinctively knew where the bedroom was and I found a naked, hard Tony on the bed. I stripped for him and crawled on my hands and knees towards his thick dark cock.

I gave him a hard wet blow job. I had him fucking up in my face in no time, but he pulled me by my hair off of his cock towards his face. We kissed deep while his other hand roamed my ass and was soon fingering me my slippery hole .

He smirked, “Came prepared huh slut?”

I blushed, but my cock just got harder at being called slut.

I climbed on top of him while still kissing him deeply and let his hard cock probe my eager ass. I could feel my hole open up and start to work its way into my cunt. He pulled me down onto his cock telling me to take his bare cock.

I slid down onto his thick black cock. I stared down at his dark body as I started to ride his cock. I moaned and called out his name. He told me to shush. He did not want his neighbors all knowing he was fucking some white dude. I almost could not help it. His cock was so filling my ass.

I rose off of my knees and let him fuck up into me before he rolled me over onto my back. I started to stroke my cock, but he brushed my hand away. He wanted me to cum hands free. His oversized rod never left my ass as he rolled me over and kept fucking me. I had my hands on his chest. His were around my neck slightly choking me slightly holding himself up while he jackhammered my raw pussy.  I begged for his cum in a low voice while I felt my impending orgasm rise.

Tony applied pressure to my neck. My cock was ready to burst...he flooded my ass, breeding my pussy with his juice. I came like a fucking rocket covering us both. Tony slammed into me making sure I was well bred and that none of his African love lava leaked my boi cunt.

I was there all morning...even taking the time to fix him eggs in nothing but a short apron. He bred me on the kitchen table. I am sure by the time I left his apartment if any of his neighbors were home. They knew he was fucking a white boy.

I was there till the early afternoon I took 2 more loads from him bent over the kitchen table and on my back on his leather couch.

Tony became a regular fuck bud of mine with Jesse’s blessing those two would pass me back and forth like a cheap slut.

I miss them

Fuck yeah, my last load was a black trucker, he came over found me face down ass up on the bed blindfolded. Sucked his cock hard and then he pinned me down and fucked me. He wasn't long but was probably the thickest I've ever had, By the time he was done using my hole it was stretched out and ruined for any other guy and filled with three loads.

• Upvote 3

• 5 months later...