What Just Happened?!

This is a true story that just happened.

I'm 26 and live in Newcastle, in the UK.  I had just finished work and decided to go to the Eagle, which was on my way home, just for a quick beer. I had heard that sometimes one might find some fun downstairs, so beer in hand, I went into the basement to take a look.  

There were a few guys down there, most in their 40's and 50's.  I went to the toilets at the back and in a cubicle found there was a glory hole.  When I saw a finger slid through the hole, beckoning me, I couldn't resist and I slid my cock through. 

The guy on the other side of the glory hole was doing a really good job sucking my cock so I was thoroughly enjoying myself, when suddenly the door to my cubicle popped open.  I assume I must not have locked properly.  In any event, there stood a guy in his late 60's, maybe even early 70's, looking at me, my pants down at my ankles and my cock inserted into a glory hole.

"Nice.  You having fun?"

"Yeah," I replied.

He stepped into the cubicle and locked the door.  Ordinarily I won't play with a guy so much older than my age, but I really didn't want to move as the guy sucking me was doing an amazing job, but when the older guy reached his hand between my legs and played with my balls, and after a minute or so, went down on his knees and began rimming my hole, I wasn't about to object.  Moreover, the rim job he was giving my ass was amazing, and I went along with him when he produced some lube and pushed it into my ass.

At some point the guy who had been sucking me left  off, but not to worry, another guy readily went down on me, even if, truth be told, he wasn't quite as good as the original sucker.  

The older man, meanwhile, stood-up and wanked his cock, sliding it up and down my ass crack.  

"I don't want to get fucked," I commented.

"What are you afraid of?  You'll like this," he replied.

"I'm HIV negative, and want to stay that way," I explained, still determined to enjoy the blow job..

"Don't worry, I'll wear a condom."  

A few seconds passed, with much rustling of a cellophane packet being torn open, and then I felt him separate my ass cheeks as his cock pushed into me.  So I just let him slide his dick into my ass, and after he was balls-deep, he began fucking with an excellent rhythm that was doing all the right things to my prostate.

"You like my old cock?" he asked.  But I didn't answer.  Between the attention to my cock and the added pressure on my prostate, I was perfectly happy.

He repeated his question a couple more times, but I didn't bother answering.  My acquiesence to his attention was a form of an answer.  

"I'm getting close," and "I'm gonna blow in your ass," were the next remarks he made, and they sufficiently got my attention that I asked "You are wearing a condom, aren't you?"

"Don't worry, just enjoy it," he responded.

Reading between his omissions, I responded "Dude, I'm negative.  What's your status?  Are you wearing a condom?"

"I'm poz," he answered, once more not fully answering my questions.

"You can't cum in me.  I'm neg.  Are you wearing a condom?"

He then pushed into me hard, slamming me against the cubicle wall.  I couldn't move.

"Oh fuck, I"m cumming in you.  Fuck, yeah, neg boy!  Take my poz load.  Mmmmm." he moaned as I shot my load into the throat of the cock sucker in the adjoining cubicle.

As his began to fade, I managed to slide-out from his grasp, and as I did, his cock slid out of my ass.  Turning, I caught a quick glimpse:  as I had suspected, he was not wearing a condom.  

I almost can't believe this just happened, but it did.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 34

Haha where ya from legionquest?

And i dont know wayneuk.. but its making me hard thinking about it.. been reading stuff on here for a while now but didnt think something like this would actually happen! I wouldnt say im a chaser.. i think it would be hot to watch someone else get stealthed tho.

• Upvote 1

Haha where ya from legionquest?

And i dont know wayneuk.. but its making me hard thinking about it.. been reading stuff on here for a while now but didnt think something like this would actually happen! I wouldnt say im a chaser.. i think it would be hot to watch someone else get stealthed tho.

Down south, Hampshire way

That sounds like something that might have happened to me back when I was still practicing safe sex, or I convinced myself I was.  I was easy prey for a stalker because I wanted to believe any bullshit they told me.  I would have been freaked out at first, but then I would have told myself he was lying, just fucking with my head.  Or I would have shrugged and decided I might as well let somebody I found really attractive breed me, too, since I already had a poz load in me.  Either way when I got home I would have squirted out the contents of my fuckhole and eaten it.

• 1 year later...