What Just Happened?!

• 1 month later...

What a great way to take a charged load! Never trust that a cock is covered. Even if he says it is, by the time he's finished cumming, chances are it will have broken or slid off his cock, even if he didn't mean for that to happen. Condoms break all the time. Besides, cocks aren't supposed to be covered and loads were intended to be pumped inside holes. Nature didn't invent rubbers. If cocks were intended to be used, then they would have been part of a cock. Play the "covered game" if you wish, but know that accidents happen and other times, you're getting stealthed and getting the load nature intended you to get, tame or lethal.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Sweet story!Thats how a young guys gets broken in and introduced to fucking in public.They should be welcomed seduced and enjoyed!I surely owe a debt of gratitude to the older man who poppered me up in a abs videobooth and fucked my 19 year old ass that had been there teasing men every sat nite for weeks.He openned the sliding door so many could watch...Even thru the poppers haze I could hear"alright"! and "It's about fucking time!"From the guys watching my first public fuck.He came pulled out and told me it was about time I grew up as he re dressed.Then he left,door open and me with his seed running out of me and a few guys still looking at a young man who had just been fucked.One stepped forward and enterred the cubicle dropping his pants exposing a hard penis that begged for release.More poppers and he was pressing me up against the screen as a hard rapid fuck ensued.He shot pretty quick too,but after he left I closed the door and latched it,ignoring the taps and noises outside.A man in the next booth took my still throbbing cock thru the gloryhole and my own seed soon left me.From that nite on anytime I was there it was like as a member of a club,guys said hi squeezed or pinched my butt and generally made me feel welcome in a way they never had before.Came to enjoy putting on a show,and to realise there is in the gay community a celebration of sex in public that many of us enjoy.I am 63 now and many times have seen a new guy getting seduced as I was,maybe we all were,and it always brings a smile.:)

• Upvote 1