The Baxter Twins

pervinmt

fuck yeah pervinmt gave my buddy 4 loads today still manage to work out another 2 from my balls because you of ;)

Damn you cum a lot! You should collect those loads in some piss stained underwear and send it to me!

Part 4

The doorbell rang and I went to answer leaving the twins on the couch. They were totally lost in each other, making out, feeling each others hot bodies. I don't even think they noticed when I returned with my best friend Joe.

Joe was a sexy dude, 40, blond and blue eyes, just a little shorter than me with a swimmers build, and a nice 7 inch cock. He was my partner in crime when we'd to out. Our goal was usually to pick up some young twink and fuck the shit out of him together. And we usually succeded. But even he wasn't prepared for the hot site of the twins together on the couch.

"Fuck dude!" He said, I can't believe you did it!"

"Never underestimate the power of ole T!" I laughed. "They're ready to be slammed my friend, in more ways than one!"

Joe laughed as he stripped naked while I retrieved the rigs. Brodi looked up at him with a glazed horny look and asked, "whose that?"

"My best friend," I answered. "Don't you worry. You boys are in for the time of your life tonight." I told Joe a group of our friends were coming over soon, so lets get them ready. I handed him one rig and we approached the boys. Pulling them apart,we sat next to them on the couch.

"I've got a special treat for you guys, this is another way to enjoy what you smoked earlier. And it's going to make you feel real good." The twins didn't say a word as we each took an arm and banded it. We swabbed and inserted the needles, getting a flash, then pushed the plunger. Then we released the band's.

Like the mirrors they were, both boys went ridged and coughed hard a few times, then both melted into the couch.

"Which one do you want first?" I asked Joe. He just grabbed Brodi and placed him on the floor on his hands and knees. He grabbed the plug and yanked it out, eliciting a low moan from the slut, then rammed his hard dick in the boy with no mercy. Brodi's head flew back in extasy as he cried out, "Oh yea man, Fuck me, FUCK ME!"

I went to unlock the front door and left a sign telling my friends to just come on in, the twin cumdumps were waiting. After all I didn't want to be continually pulled away. I returned to see Brodi getting fucked with no mercy, and loving it. Benji sat there looking a little jealouse, but he'd get his turn.

"Oh fuck!" cried Joe. "This is some amazing pussy! Best I've had in ages!" Brodi just grunted as he was deep dicked. I couldn't stand just watching so I grabbed Benji and did the same thing to him. Both boys were getting pounded as the guys started showing up.

It didn't take long for things to get crazy. The twins were fucked in every conceivable position non stop. Dicks were in their asses and mouths, pounding them and breeding them. They just begged for it. Begged for more cock and more cum. They were insatiable little fuckboys. The guys especially loved it when the twins would make out with each other as their pussies were stuffed with cock.

I even had the pleasure of giving Brodi his first double fuck as Joe and I slid our cocks into his sloppy, cum filled cunt. He just bounced on us, his eyes glazed and half closed, his head flopping around, while he begged for more. It felt so good to seed him with my best friend at the same time, two cocks filling him deep. His brother was getting double fucked at the same time by two other guys.

When they had dumped their loads in Benji, I grabbed Brodi and shoved his face into his brothers gaping wet hole. "Eat that ass!" I commanded him. " Suck out all that cum! You like that, don't you slut? You like eating you brothers sloppy cunt?"

Brodi just moaned in lustfull agreement. I think he was my favourite of the two. Since he was the more dominant of the pair, I took extra pleasure in debasing him more.

The Fuck fest continued till the wee hours of the morning, till noone had any cum left in them. It had all been deposited in the twins. It dripped out of their well used asses, and dried onto their faces and chests. But their cocks were still hard. I told Benji to Fuck his brother for the guests, Fuck him like the Slut he now was. Benji grabbed him and threw him on the ground. Grabbing his legs, he rammed his hard cock into his brothers cum filled hole.

"Take it faggot! Take my cock!" Benji shouted. "Whose the boss now, bitch? Your bro is fucking you like a whore!" Brodi just moaned and beat his hard dick while he took his brothers abuse. Benji went ridged and dumped his load into Brodi as Brodi shot his own big load, hitting Benji in the face and chest. Without being told, he licked all of his cum off his brother, then cleaned Benji's cock when he pulled out of his cumhole.

After the guests left, I sat on the couch and held the boys.

"I'm proud of you boys. You were a big hit tonight! You are now officially my fuckboys. And I have more to teach you. We're going to have a great summer!"

As they drifted in their post sex haze, I attached chastity cages to their cocks, so they wouldn't be able to fuck without me around. Gotta keep an eye on my boys!

• Like 5
  • Upvote 37
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...