Piss-Tini Recipe

PissGuzzler

I'm a total piss bottom and I have many powerful fantasies that go beyond the usual. My favourites are pretty basic: being the urinal at a piss party or drinking off a hot black dude who wakes up hard in the morning and doesn't want to get out of bed to find relief. But I also have a wonderful fantasy where I'm out on a date with a beautiful, charming top who is dressed elegantly in a tuxedo and drinking champagne and he secretly works out a deal with the bartender so that every time I order a drink I get served from a hidden vault of piss that my date has left behind the bar. I love the idea of smiling and chatting openly with people while holding a martini glass filled with piss that's been spiked with booze. People ask me what I'm drinking and I just smile or say it's a family recipe.

What would you recommend my fellow piss lovers as the best recipe for such a drink? Of course I wouldn't want to mask the natural piss flavour, so maybe just adding vodka is the best way to go. I'm hoping for some creative ideas.

• 2 years later...
Guest peepee-love

My favorite cock-tail?... A dainty wine glass brimming with deep golden warm urine with a garnish of freshly ejaculated semen floating on top... Cheers!

Not exactly on topic in terms of cocktails.  But along the lines of secretly working something out:

I once was discussing with a raunchy slave for the possibility of an ongoing part-time ownership arrangement.  I could sense some hesitation on his part.  He wanted to 'prove' himself to me, so I had him meet me at a starbucks. I arrived early, and watched him sit and wait for me (he told me how I would recognize him, but not vice versa).  I texted him to not move.  I got up, walked past his table, grabbed his coffee, and went to the bathroom.  Poured out the coffee, filled the cup with my piss, replaced the lid, walked back to his table, sat down, put the cup back in front of him, and silently watched him drink it over the next few minutes.

It didn't end up working out with this particular pig, but I always found that 'secret' arrangement in public of drinking my piss very empowering.

• 1 month later...