Too Fat To Get Pozzed

chubbytrkrcumpig

Congratulation for loosing 40lbs. It might be helpful if you hung out in places that appreciate large guys, such as a bear gathering or bear web forums, even if you're not hairy.

Also you could try the dark rooms in bathhouses and sex clubs I think part of the thrill will be knowing that you are chasing, it's about the journey 

Good luck

Edited by tboyer
  • Upvote 1

Guest ff-whole

I would say; don't worry what the dickhead said to you...

He is an insensitive asshole with no respect for humans period. I would have put that weight of yours behind your fist and plant one.

You are a human being in search of love or raw sex... for the latter, you are most welcome with me.

I sometimes get remarks by young idiots calling me grandpa. I'm 56 and in pretty good shape. Would love to see them at my age if they ever make it that old.

We all suffer through the "everyone look and dress and act the same" terrorism of our teens and twenties.  And for gay men that terrorism is worse.  I was always a fat kid and felt picked on and ostracized for that long before I got to the gay hookup time of life.  BUT, as I have gotten older and fatter and lost more hair I have found that it is EASIER for me to find guys (often younger ones too, to my surprise) to hook up with.  I think this is because over time I stopped being traumatized and frozen when I come across one of those idiots who thinks that his 3rd grade recess social skills are still a good approach to the world when he's 40.   This group of trouble people is actually very small, but if you encounter one it feels like you are right back at the time when being picked on seemed like the whole world rejecting you.  And it can instantly make u withdraw, close down and stop any  looking and reaching out for some other normal person to hook up with  -- so you miss all those opportunities while you are hiding from the nut case.  When it happens, take a deep breath, take a moment to remind youself that a sad, broken person just ran into you for a second and go on with your own life and just go on to the next guy -- there are MILLIONS of cocks out there getting hard and looking for a slutty pig hole to stick it in right now and lots of them will be happy to drive it into your fat hungry ass!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 1

Guest bbbearlover1

I've been a big man my whole adult life.  Ignore that trick ass, and follow the suggestion of finding bears, chubs and chasers.  Once you zero in on those folks, you will get plenty of sex.

Isn't it great that the community that screams for tolerance can be so intolerant? To the OP, forgetting those words.... Won't be easy. Easier said than done. But don't let him destroy you. You deserve to enjoy your desires as much as the next guy. Don't. Give. Up.

• Upvote 2

I think there are three sorts of guys - 1. completely into physical ticklists that are based on mainstream opinion 2. niche ticklists ie really into ginger hair or 3 just into men

The first is very `sensor driven` (google it) based on current and past values and about lowest common denominator values

The second you'll be looking for other bears and chubby chasers

Luckily I'm in the third group who are more `intuitive driven` and go for both the whole package and more crucially keep an open mind about sexual/romantic thinking and possibliities

As a vers man I think you have a fine big man's arse i'd fuck it good

• Upvote 1

I'll second a lot of what has been said here.

First off, it's absolutely true that well all are into different things.  Supposedly, a lot of guys find skinny, young, hairless guys attractive.  I couldn't be more turned off by all of those things.  I've always preferred my men to be manly.  There are guys out there into literally every age, race, appearance and body type.  You just have to find em.

Having said that, if all you're after is maximizing the number of different guys who'll have sex with you, it is true that a slutty young twinkie boy will have an easier time finding multiple guys to have sex with him that someone who's more my age, or built larger, or whatever.  Fair or unfair, that's an unfortunate fact of life.  If it's any consolation, my general observation has been that age is not usually kind to those guys. 

Having said that, there are things you can do that can help out.  You've already said you've lost 40 pounds, which is really impressive.  You can continue to do more stuff that will help you along.  Exercise would be the next thing I would try to work in (and I know that's really hard to do when you're OTR).  Which leads me to my next suggestion:

I had a really hard time getting laid when I was driving OTR.  You're never in one place long enough to meet any of the locals, you can't get away from the truck stops (which are often far away from where the guys are).  Plus, it's a really unhealthy lifestyle, what with the shitty truck stop food and a job that entails sitting on your ass all day.  It's no wonder that the biggest health problems drivers face are all related to obesity.

So my suggestion would be, if this is really a priority for you, quit the long haul driving and find yourself a good local job somewhere.  Preferably one with regular hours, so you can get 8 hours of sleep the same time every night.  You might even look into something that involves offloading deliveries (Shamrock Foods, Core-Mark, beer distributors, grocery distributors, etc., etc.) which will keep you moving through the day.  Then start cooking your meals at home, pack a lunch, get a gym membership and use it, and you'll find that interest in you will go up.

These things will also help elevate your mood and increase your self-confidence.  And self confidence (and how you carry yourself generally) also will help with your desirability.  Plus, lifting weights naturally boosts your testosterone (and hence your performance), which imporves pretty much everything across the board.

If you're really wedded to the OTR thing though (maybe you're an O/O), unfortunately, you're just not going to have the same kinds of opportunities.  Yeah, there are guys out there with trucker fetishes who will drive a hour each way just for the chance to climb in your sleeper and get you naked, but they're not as common as you and I might wish they were.  And a lot of them are bottoms.

• Upvote 1

Lots of great comments here, and I will just kind of second them.

I've been 180lbs and I've been 420lbs, and a bunch of numbers in between. Getting laid has never been difficult. I've also run into my fair share of shitty assholes (not the clean with soap and water kind), and if you pay attention to their profiles you can usually figure out what their damage is. Or at least this is how I think about it, and hope that it helps you out.

The guy who says 30 but looks 60, the guy whose profile screams nut job, the guy with big dick in his screen name and all over his profile but no pics of it and stops talking when you ask to see his, the no info guy, the guy with twenty profiles on every site, the guy with pics of obviously not himself because he can't even manage to create a fake profile of pics of guys that at least look similar, etc.

Essentially the guys who talk shit end up being the most insecure. So they work with what they do have, and for some all that they have is the ability to bully and abuse until they are the last dick standing. And not just the fat guys, or the old guys, or the ugly guys, they go after all the "not their types" including guys just like themselves. Thin the herd until you are the the best option. It's not even personal for them. They just compete the only way they can in order to win.

Think Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan. If you can't win fairly, remove the competition.

And sometimes it feels like they are the only guys you meet. For some sites that's because they have run off decent guys in an area, so they really are the last dick standing. And they move on to another site and repeat.

It's a headache for you, for everyone, including the site owners who feel like their site is infested with cockroaches that they just can't exterminate.

So just keep trying, there is always a dick out there, hard, ready, and waiting, you just have to be there to get it. Hugs!

I think the worst thing about the internet is the level of hateful things people say when hiding behind anonymity. If you've never seen Jimmy Kimmal's Celebrities Read Mean Tweets, check it out on YouTube. It's not only totally hilarious, it's tragically sad how much hate some people have in them. They're only happy cutting others down. The point is no matter who you are, what you look like, how smart or talented you are, people will always say terrible things about you. Rise above it and love yourself.

I think a lot of folks here are not understanding the OP, the comment was most likely made meaning there is a myth that "fat guys can't get pozzed" because somehow their weight protects them.  It's a myth that has been going around for a number of years now, it doesn't sound like the guy who made the comment to the OP was being mean or nasty.  I think someone took something the wrong way here.

I think a lot of folks here are not understanding the OP, the comment was most likely made meaning there is a myth that "fat guys can't get pozzed" because somehow their weight protects them.  It's a myth that has been going around for a number of years now, it doesn't sound like the guy who made the comment to the OP was being mean or nasty.  I think someone took something the wrong way here.

You are correct. I have never heard this before. I can't believe people actually believe this myth. Amazing......

• Upvote 1