Too Fat To Get Pozzed

chubbytrkrcumpig

• 2 years later...
Guest Cumlaut
On 10/20/2015 at 10:44 PM, chubbytrkrcumpig said:

I was just told by one of the guys on here, that I'm too fat to get knocked up. Has anyone else had people make remarks like that to you or about you? Just wanting some feedback.  Seems kind of odd considering I've lost over 40lbs recently.

Pahaha!!... I'm sorry but the bluntness of this remark made me laugh so much. I guess it didn't hurt the guys feelings too much since he shared it with us. I'm not sure if he really needed all the reassurance he got in this thread.

Unless you live in a town where the biggest dick size is 3 inches, there's no reason your big ass couldn't get pozzed like any other.

Last time I was in a bathhouse I saw this young fat dude about 30, he looked poz. He wouldn't look at me, annoyingly..... I badly wanted to nail the son of a bitch lol.

I guess his the largeness of his cheeks didn't stop any toxic dicks from pwning his ass.