Hampstead Heath, Is It Rubbish This Time Of Year And In Winter

concerned1

As the title says, guys, that's the question. I have been before but in summer and it was in daytime and early evening....did not hardly see any action...a few guys but it was not very good. I have been advised it doesn't really "get going" until the back of 10 o'clock at night. Is this true? If anyone is up for going some time soon with me (on a Saturday....this coming one perhaps?) please PM me and we will arrange a meet, maybe a drink first before we go. I am interested in the so-called Bareback Fuck Tree that I have read about on here.

• 5 weeks later...

I have been during winter when there is snow on the ground - hit and miss but you do find a few horny desperate guys who just get on with it - makes it more fun.

Main difference when there is snow is that the ground is brighter and so you get more light.

• Upvote 1