Mentoring A Young, Wanna-Be Cumdumpster

I've been mentoring a young man who, at 18, has decided to strive to be a cumdumpster, and I've decided to share the text of a recent email I sent him because I thought others might find my advice useful as well. Your comments are welcome.

My email to the boy:

Well, that's good. But remember, to be a true cumdump requires work. I have a lot of guys who fuck me regularly; many are married men. Married guys are the most dependable about showing up for sex. Here's why.

Married men and guys with girlfriends often don't have a lot of flexibility with their availability. But, if you really make extra effort to accommodate their schedule and make it as easy as possible for them, they will almost always show up for sex. A lot of my married regulars allow time in the morning, before they get to their job, to stop at my place to start their day off with fucking. Of course, this often means that these end up being quick pump-and-dump sessions. But that is cool with me. There's been more than a few mornings when I've gotten fucked and bred by a six or more guys in the early morning within 1-1/2 to 2 hours.

So, keep this in mind: if you work with their schedule to be available when it suits them, are able to host them, and are consistent, they will quickly become regulars. They'll learn fast that you are a throat and ass that they can fuck frequently if you make it as easy as possible for them and to accommodate their routine, not yours. I've given up sleep to make sure my throat and ass are available for married guys when it best suits their schedule. As I said earlier, since they typically don't have a lot of flexibility with the days/time they have to fuck you, by going out of your way to make your holes available on THEIR schedule, they are guaranteed, reliable fuckers who will show up every time to use your holes.

This is not theory. This is my personal experience and I've been making myself available for married men for many years.

For example, if you have a married guy whose schedule allows him to stop every week only on, say Monday and Tuesday mornings because his driving route to work on those days means he'll be traveling close to where you live, he will absolutely make sure he stops to fuck you both those mornings if you make sure you are ALWAYS available on those mornings. Since those are the only mornings of his weekly schedule when he can fuck you, he will show up, guaranteed. In fact, he will look forward to those mornings and your ass will soon be on his calendar to fuck every Monday and Tuesday morning, week after week.

So, a good rule to follow is always try to accommodate a guy's availability to fuck you. The more you make your schedule secondary to his, whether he's straight, bi, married, curious, whatever, the more likely his cock and loads will end up inside you. Make it as easy and as uncomplicated as possible for them and I'm telling you, they will fuck you every week, one or more times every week.

If you truly want to be a cumdump, you MUST make the necessary effort required to establish a stable of regulars. Remember, these men are guaranteed breeders. Then, you can supplement your weekly breedings by having a group of fuckbuds that you build up over time who are as interested as you are in getting laid regularly.

Additionally, if you're able to find and attend fuck parties in your area regularly/monthly, this is another resource for making sure you get fucked as often as possible by as many different men as possible.

Finally, keep in mind that, as a cumdumpster, to many men, you are nothing more than a couple of holes to fuck and unload in. So, accept that and you'll excel at being a cum depository.

In my case, even working a full-time job, I still manage to get fucked at least a dozen times every week. At this point, because of the effort I've put in over the long haul, getting fucked by at least a dozen different men every week is quite normal for me. But I've put in the time and effort and consistent focus on what I must do to get the amount of sex I want.

Hope you find some of this advice helpful. Always be receptive to learning from what other guys' experience has taught them.

One more thing that a lot of Bottoms never consider is this:

Don't be a selfish, overly-competitive Bottom. Quite the opposite.  Make the effort to network with other local Bottoms in your area. "Why?," you ask. Because you can help each other out and actually be references for each other.

For example, there will be times when you just aren't available to get fucked when a potential breeder wants to fuck you. But, if you can recommend one of your Bottom buds for him because your friend is available on a day or time when you aren't, and your Bottom friends reciprocate by also recommending your ass when they aren't available to get fucked, you'll get cock that otherwise may not have bred you.

Network with local Bottoms in your area to work as a team so that very few cocks get away from you and your Bottom friends. Throw cock their way that you're unavailable to service and they'll do the same for you. This way, you both win and get cock and loads that otherwise would've gotten away.

Sorry for writing a novel-length message, but I always like to share my experience and wisdom with young guys who say they wanna be a cumdumpster. Achieving this takes work, but it's worth it.  At least it has been worth it for me.

But remember, once becoming a cumdumpster, you still must do the necessary work to maintain your cumdumpster status. So, your efforts never really end if you want to continue being a couple of holes that many men fuck and unload in regularly.

I've included a couple pix of the young, wanna-be cumdumpster.

Thanxxx for reading!

post-6608-0-79434800-1445448193_thumb.jpg

post-6608-0-62256600-1445448267_thumb.jpg

• Upvote 19
  • Thanks 1

It's great to see extensive experience shared so generously. I look forward to further instalments. I guess you'll cover the following aspects:

1. Hole training

It's important that your hole is trained to accommodate a range of fucking styles. Some tops will want your hole to be tight, while others will prefer it gaping and loose. The good news is that with practice and appropriate exercises the male hole be both.Ensure you have a range of plugs, and wear them when your hole is not in use. This has the dual effect of both tightening and loosening your hole at the same time.

2. Quality photographs

It is critical that you have top quality photographs of your hole for advertising purposes. There are plenty of professional photographers or photography students who can help you with this for a modest fee or a gratis exchange. Shots must be well-lit, in high definition and show your hole from several angles and in varying states.  For example pre-fuck and post fuck, long shots and close-ups. As a cum dump, obviously you'll need some cream pies. Facials are important too. Too often cum dumps forget to promote their face hole. Open mouth shots as cum receptacles are an obvious way to demonstrate oral capability.

3. Recycling

There will be times when there just aren't any cocks available when you need them.  In these cases consider recycling options.  These can include collecting used condoms from bath houses or saunas (although condoms are becoming harder to find), or licking fresh loads that have been recently deposited on cubicle walls, urinals or mens room floors. A helpful tip is to form a good relationship with sauna attendants who can collect these for you as part of their regular clean-up (although good sauna clean-ups are becoming increasingly rare). The good things about used condoms is that the cum is conveniently packaged, and is easy to insert. Carrying them internally is great way of getting them home and into the freezer.

• Upvote 7

I can attest to the value of networking with other bottoms.  I've got a fuck buddy (with a magnificent cock, by the way) who is versatile.  He's invited me over for three ways with buddies of his, and has arranged for me to take loads from four different truckers that he stays in touch with.  My buddy is partnered, so he can't always run off to a truck stop to service these men.  He knows I'm a good fuckhole, so he recommends me to them.  I've gotten loads three times in the sleepers of the truckers' cabs, and once in a motel adjacent to a Pilot truck stop.  All four of the truckers were first class fuckers.

• Upvote 4

Good, helpful comments, guys. Especially from libertyx and cumhole1919. I realize my initial posting on this topic just scratches the surface. There are a myriad of important aspects related to becoming a successful and busy cumdumpster and to cover them all comprehensively would fill an encyclopedia-size tome. Makes you wonder why no one has written such a reference book, or at least a "Cumdumpster Training for Dummies." maybe such a "how to" reference book exists; if it does, I haven't seen it.

My personal journey in cumdumpsterfying myself includes a lot, and I mean a lot, of married men and unmarried "straight" guys. I've just found that, for me, getting these guys to fuck me has been, at times, nearly effortless. Before moving out of state, one of my regulars, a smokin-hot married Italian man, fucked me at least 2 or 3 times a week, for more than six years. Tony was such a horndog and such an awesome fucker (always a 2-load minimum fucker), I rearranged my plans more times than I can recall to make sure he got my holes to use whenever he wanted.

Again, thanks guys for your comments. I was happy to read that my advise to this young man is valid and has value based upon your comments.

• Upvote 2

I've been a cumdumpster & totally love it too, it does take work that is true but anything worth having takes work, Love being used just as a hole to unload in. I make myself available also regularly by the cinema / bookstores where guys have seen me before & know i will take there cocks no questions asked. Also love being face down ass up & being a dumpster for anon seeding too

• Upvote 3

Based on my experience with a few bottom guys, I can add a couple more thoughts.

First, don't be a flake. If you set a day and time, keep it unless there's truly an absolute emergency. Changing your mind because you aren't in the mood will immediately move you to the bottom of the list next time for a top who's looking.

Learn to say "yes" and rarely (or never) "no." If you're really just looking for a load, don't complain because you don't like doggy-style or a position that the top wants. Again, this is something that will knock you to the bottom of the list for next time.

It would seem to me that a guy who wants to be a true cum-dump values the end result (the load) rather than the act itself (the fucking), so the sex part is merely a means to an end and shouldn't be negotiable.

• Upvote 2